PDA

View Full Version : Bloodlines Controversy

Bastiaen
05-06-2013, 05:08 PM
I just finished playing AC Bloodlines for the first time this last weekend. Just some interesting points: The ending helped to clear up how Altair's apple and Ezio's apple are different.
Also, there was one point that kind of bothered me, at which Altair uses the apple to force a group of innocents into revolution. Didn't like that at all. Totally went against the creed.
Have many others even played this one? What are your thoughts?

Assassin_M
05-06-2013, 05:19 PM
I played it in 2011 and It was cool for a PSP game, but....why do they always change the VA -_- and who was that guy anyway ?? *sigh*

all in all, I thought it was pretty good, but if you`re a graphics *****, well.....the cities are mostly empty, AI is mono-celled and the combat is not as fun as the main games, but Altair is hella worth it all.

Well now it clears confusion...do you know how Ezio`s Apple ended up in Cyprus in the first place ?? I bet you don't :P

NO BODY TELL HIM...I will

lothario-da-be
05-06-2013, 05:52 PM
Played it once with a friend, and it sucked hard, but thats only the gameplay.

Bastiaen
05-06-2013, 06:03 PM
I don't know M. Can you tell me?

Assassin_M
05-06-2013, 06:15 PM
I don't know M. Can you tell me?
I shall bestow my knowledge :|

Sultan Mehmet II first found it somewhere and used it to conquer Constantinople, then his son Cem took it and wanted to use it as well, but the Apple refused to "speak" with him, so Cem lost hope and contacted Rodrigo (a fellow Templar) to pass it over to him as he has made more research on the Apple, but Cem is distrustful of the Borgia and decides to hide the Apple in Cyprus until he can get reassurance that they wont forget him, well....as Cem expected the meeting that they planned in Rhodes did not go as expected and the knights hospitlier had him arrested as soon as he arrived.

Rodrigo thought the Apple was on Cem`s person, but it was not, so they spent some time interrogating him..While in "Prison", he was placed under house arrest in Italy, Cem kept sending letters to Prince Ahmet, teaching him about the Templar ways and finally convincing him to become one himself...

and the rest is history

lothario-da-be
05-06-2013, 06:16 PM
I shall bestow my knowledge :|

Sultan Mehmet II first found it somewhere and used it to conquer Constantinople, then his son Cem took it and wanted to use it as well, but the Apple refused to "speak" with him, so Cem lost hope and contacted Rodrigo (a fellow Templar) to pass it over to him as he has made more research on the Apple, but Cem is distrustful of the Borgia and decides to hide the Apple in Cyprus until he can get reassurance that they wont forget him, well....as Cem expected the meeting that they planned in Rhodes did not go as expected and the knights hospitlier had him arrested as soon as he arrived.

Rodrigo thought the Apple was Cem`s person, but it was not, so they spent some time interrogating him..While in Prison, Cem kept sending letters to Prince Ahmet, teaching him about the Templar ways and finally convincing him to become one himself...

and the rest is history
Cool story bro, is it from ac wiki? Its not in the encyclopedia i think.

Assassin_M
05-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Cool story bro, is it from ac wiki? Its not in the encyclopedia i think.
I dont know about the Encyclopedia, but it`s on the Wiki Yes...it`s actually from AC Recollections on the I-phone

lothario-da-be
05-06-2013, 06:22 PM
I dont know about the Encyclopedia, but it`s on the Wiki Yes...it`s actually from AC Recollections on the I-phone
does Recollections have more of this hidden story content?

Assassin_M
05-06-2013, 06:24 PM
does Recollections have more of this hidden story content?
Not too much, the only BIG unknowns revealed mostly have to do With Manuel Paliologos, Ahmet and the Templar order in Constantinople...

lothario-da-be
05-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Not too much, the only BIG unknowns revealed mostly have to do With Manuel Paliologos, Ahmet and the Templar order in Constantinople...
ah, ok thanks.Gonna check ac wiki soon then.

Bastiaen
05-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Thanks M. That's interesting backstory. I don't really have any iproducts, so no access to recollections.