PDA

View Full Version : How Can I Get Money Fast & Where To Find Blood Dragons Fast?

I CrossBones I
05-06-2013, 04:00 PM
I'm trying to get the achievements for all the gun upgrades and the achievement for killing 25 blood dragons. What's the quickest way to do this?

Renegade.TSF
05-06-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm trying to get the achievements for all the gun upgrades and the achievement for killing 25 blood dragons. What's the quickest way to do this?

Kill everything that moves!!

Free all the garisons and do the sidemissions - then you get all the weapons - and when you have some heavy guns then you can start to kill Dragons.

I did some of the killings from a high spot on a garison - lure the dragons with some juicy heats and gun them down one by one or do it hardcore and run around in the open find them and kill them

I CrossBones I
05-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Kill everything that moves!!

Free all the garisons and do the sidemissions - then you get all the weapons - and when you have some heavy guns then you can start to kill Dragons.

I did some of the killings from a high spot on a garison - lure the dragons with some juicy heats and gun them down one by one or do it hardcore and run around in the open find them and kill them

I guess I forgot to mention I've already beat the game...

I've did everything so now the only way to get money is to find loot chests, I guess. I already knew to just find random dragons but I thought there might have been an easier way...

Renegade.TSF
05-06-2013, 08:10 PM
There ain't that many loot chest around so that is not the fastest way to get more money - the best way is to go around and kill and kill some more - I got lots of cash that way - more than I could spend.