PDA

View Full Version : Help. Something is wrong!!!

AJ2BKing
05-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Hey guys I just bought blood dragon today and all the cut scenes are messed up they slow down and super slow. I have no Idea whatís going on and there seems to be a little bit of lag but thatís alright. Lastly every time I try to go upstairs and it wonít let me it just stops me at the base along when I randomly go along rocks. PLEASE HELP.
Thx guys

AlmightyBub
05-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Welcome to Blood Dragon. The cutscenes are rendered so poorly that they run worse than the game itself. Turning of AA/turning down Post FX fix it for some people, although it didn't work for me.

Syneca
05-07-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm having the same problem as well. I even turned everything to the lowest setting, updated my graphics card, and ran the game in windowed mode. Still no improvement with the cutscenes. It could just be because my computer is horrible. However, any suggestions would be great.

AlmightyBub
05-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Turning stuff down only makes the cutscenes slightly less out of sync for me. The game itself runs basically flawlessly, but the cutscenese are horrible.

EvilPixieGrrr
05-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Sorry to hear this. I recommend you contact Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/) about this so they can troubleshoot with you

Thanks.

AlmightyBub
05-07-2013, 09:14 PM
There's nothing to troubleshoot, it's a fundamental flaw in the way the game works and has to be patched