PDA

View Full Version : Legen- wait for it -dary!

Teurastaja_Gleb
05-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Holy sweet fu****g s**t!

Blood Dragon if by far one of the most best value for money deals there has
been in recent years. What it doesn't provide in game length it provides
in quality.

If you are a fan of 80s action movies then you're gonna love this s**t.
I mean i couldn't stop the stupid nonstop grin on my face when i constantly
recognized stuff from pretty much any mentionable A or B class 80s action movie.
I thought i was having fun when the game started, but i was almost shi**ing my pants
from laughter at the end.

This game has all the stuff a proper action flick had in the 80s and more: one liners,
boobies, nuclear explosion, cheesy music and dialogue, guts and gore, gay vibes,
insanely lame character names and not to mention friggin' dinosaurs shooting lazers from their eyes!
Can i get a hell yeah?!

In addition i have to give a big thumbs up for the really cool 90s era game style story telling
cutscenes (reminds me of Flashback, Another World, Utopia, Dune, Wing Commander etc.)
and the self irony of the game design that original FC3 (and many other games today) have.

Please, can i get more of this? Don't change anything! It ain't broken!

RegardingMarley
05-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Holy sweet fu****g s**t!

Blood Dragon if by far one of the most best value for money deals there has
been in recent years. What it doesn't provide in game length it provides
in quality.

If you are a fan of 80s action movies then you're gonna love this s**t.
I mean i couldn't stop the stupid nonstop grin on my face when i constantly
recognized stuff from pretty much any mentionable A or B class 80s action movie.
I thought i was having fun when the game started, but i was almost shi**ing my pants
from laughter at the end.

This game has all the stuff a proper action flick had in the 80s and more: one liners,
boobies, nuclear explosion, cheesy music and dialogue, guts and gore, gay vibes,
insanely lame character names and not to mention friggin' dinosaurs shooting lazers from their eyes!
Can i get a hell yeah?!

In addition i have to give a big thumbs up for the really cool 90s era game style story telling
cutscenes (reminds me of Flashback, Another World, Utopia, Dune, Wing Commander etc.)
and the self irony of the game design that original FC3 (and many other games today) have.

Please, can i get more of this? Don't change anything! It ain't broken!

haha, i agree, i started a thread just like this the other day :p

Ms A Chievement
05-04-2013, 01:52 AM
I agree. This is one of the most fun games I've played in a very long time. Very well done to Ubisoft.