PDA

View Full Version : Debaucheryyyyyyyy!

ProletariatPleb
05-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Alright you stinkin scallywags, time to show a vibrant display of your debauchery skills

“His primary motivation in Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag is to get rich and prove himself a ‘man of quality’ to his family and betters,” said McDevitt. “So there is a special woman in Edward’s life, but there are also other not-so-special women as well.”

Some of theses “not-so-special” women will come in handy for the pirate, because as an NPC, they can be directed to distract targets using the timeless art of seduction.

“While this scene in the reveal trailer was clearly designed hint at the pirate lifestyle, there is a gameplay element here, to show that you can use certain NPC characters to more effectively achieve your goals,” said McDevitt. “You might have noticed that the woman [who was part of the earlier ménage] in the foreground seduced his target at the end of the trailer.”

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/3/4296282/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-story-of-sex-and-repentance-outlined

montagemik
05-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Soooooooooooo We can use Courtesans / ******s to distract guards ( AGAIN ) ........Woohoo .

ProletariatPleb
05-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Soooooooooooo We can use Courtesans / ******s to distract guards ( AGAIN ) ........Woohoo .
That was the unimportant bit, lol

silvermercy
05-03-2013, 08:56 PM
So Edward is a cheater!? O_o

ProletariatPleb
05-03-2013, 08:58 PM
So Edward is a cheater!? O_o
Yep. Now the Ezio fanboys can say "Atleast Ezio never cheated"

Sushiglutton
“His primary motivation in Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag is to get rich and prove himself a ‘man of quality’ to his family and betters,” said McDevitt. “So there is a special woman in Edward’s life, but there are also other not-so-special women as well.”

Oh nooo this is scandalous :eek:! Also all men who like women are Ezio-copies, that's a fact.

ArabianFrost
I don't assume there is some backalley, GTA-style "recruitment"? I mean you earn the sailor recruit's respect by flaring your fighting skills, so shouldn't you show the prostitutes some "fighting" skills to recruit them too?

Jack_Pirate
He kinda seems like Tony Stark in the love department

silvermercy
05-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Not sure how to feel about this... I hate cheaters...

Sushiglutton
05-03-2013, 09:00 PM
I don't assume there is some backalley, GTA-style "recruitment"? I mean you earn the sailor recruit's respect by flaring your fighting skills, so shouldn't you show the prostitutes some "fighting" skills to recruit them too?

I think they care more about gold than fighting skills ;)

ArabianFrost
05-03-2013, 09:02 PM

By the time he was married, he probably didn't have the testicular fortitude to cheat. I am betting my money Ezio would cheat in a heartbeat if he were married earlier.

ProletariatPleb
05-03-2013, 09:03 PM
You were expecting different from a man whose main 'occupation' involves 100% cunning?

ArabianFrost
05-03-2013, 09:04 PM
I think they care more about gold than fighting skills ;)

Just give them the D, prostitutes love the D.

silvermercy
05-03-2013, 09:05 PM
You were expecting different from a man whose main 'occupation' involves 100% cunning?
You've got a point there...

(I'm beginning to think his 2nd wife must have been hit badly in the head as a baby to agree to marry him!!!)

ArabianFrost
05-03-2013, 09:06 PM
You've got a point there...

(I'm beginning to think his 2nd wife must have been hit badly in the head as a baby to agree to marry him!!!)

Or she's delusional. A lot of people in real life are. It's sad.

silvermercy
05-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Or she's delusional. A lot of people in real life are. It's sad.
Didn't her family disown her?? lol

That also explains Haytham becoming a Templar... lol

ACfan443
05-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Silvermercy, I'm surprised this didn't quickly develop into a massive argument surrounding infidelity, or maybe I've spoken too soon... :p

ArabianFrost
05-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Silvermercy, I'm surprised this didn't quickly develop into a massive argument surrounding infidelity, or maybe I've spoken too soon... :p

When is cheating ever justified? It'a not like it is some arguable subject that we can start a quarrel about, or is it? JK, it isn't.

Sushiglutton
05-03-2013, 09:57 PM

This thread will be like 20 pages, Fox will make something of it, Kotaku will post some shocking articles, the entire internet will be in uproar and then the entire thing will be <5 min of a 20h game. That's usually how these things go lol.

ACfan443
05-03-2013, 10:01 PM
When is cheating ever justified? It'a not like it is some arguable subject that we can start a quarrel about, or is it? JK, it isn't.

Of course not, but someone could have replied with "why dislike a video game character for cheating? It's not real blah blah" which could have progressed into a massive argument, knowing how these kind of topics usually end...

ArabianFrost
05-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Of course not, but someone could have replied with "why dislike a video game character for cheating? It's not real blah blah" which could have progressed into a massive argument, knowing how these kind of topics usually end...

If this actually turns out to be truth, then it is a horrible indicator of the level of intelligence in these forums. It won't though..... I hope.

ze_topazio
05-04-2013, 12:00 AM
You know, back in the days it was normal for men to have a lover or two.

nitres15
05-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Edward wiII have all the but secks wiz all the womans

TheHumanTowel
05-04-2013, 12:17 AM
By the time he was married, he probably didn't have the testicular fortitude to cheat. I am betting my money Ezio would cheat in a heartbeat if he were married earlier.
Ezio was certainly still down to get down and dirty with Caterina after he found out she had a husband.

DisbandedBox359
05-04-2013, 01:22 AM
i always figured he assassinated someone and just took his girl in the trailer

SixKeys
05-04-2013, 01:42 AM
Ezio was certainly still down to get down and dirty with Caterina after he found out she had a husband.

Am I remembering wrong or did it say somewhere in the database that Caterina never really cared about her husband?

Assassin_M
05-04-2013, 01:49 AM
Am I remembering wrong or did it say somewhere in the database that Caterina never really cared about her husband?
Does Ezio read the database ?

SixKeys
05-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Does Ezio read the database ?

No, but she could have told him in private?

Assassin_M
05-04-2013, 01:58 AM
No, but she could have told him in private?
When?

SixKeys
05-04-2013, 02:17 AM
When?

During her stay at the Villa, maybe? Sometime before he went to kill Rodrigo? We didn't see every single moment of Ezio's life.

roostersrule2
05-04-2013, 02:21 AM
During her stay at the Villa, maybe? Sometime before he went to kill Rodrigo? We didn't see every single moment of Ezio's life.Yea but he didn't care that her husband was in the picture basically as soon as he met her. However considering she was tuning Ezio it kinda gave off the impression that she didn't care either.

Assassin_M
05-04-2013, 02:33 AM
During her stay at the Villa, maybe? Sometime before he went to kill Rodrigo? We didn't see every single moment of Ezio's life.
We`re talking about the first time they met and during the DLC....Ezio still had fantasies about her on the ship after Leo tells him she has a husband and was still on about how "he will enjoy this mission" before knowing she had her husband killed

Locopells
05-04-2013, 03:24 AM
'fantasies' is the crucial word here. What he'd like to do, and what he actually did are a long way apart...

Assassin_M
05-04-2013, 03:32 AM
'fantasies' is the crucial word here. What he'd like to do, and what he actually did are a long way apart...
"sounds like my type of lady"
"Looks like I may enjoy this mission"

​for what its worth, Ezio sexed Caterina in the Novel during the DLC...

projectpat06
05-04-2013, 06:31 AM
, Get money. First rule of the pirate code....

ArabianFrost
05-04-2013, 08:48 AM

In the battle of forli(?), when you walk with Caterina she says something about her husband being a pain in the arse and a pain in the bed or something along the line. I think she even had him killed because he worked with the templars.

ProletariatPleb
05-04-2013, 08:51 AM
In the battle of forli(?), when you walk with Caterina she says something about her husband being a pain in the arse and a pain in the bed or something along the line. I think she even had him killed because he worked with the templars.
She said something along the lines of him not being good in bed and a pain in the *** yes, lol.

And then Ezio inquired more and she said he's dead.
"Don't be. I had him killed."

lothario-da-be
05-04-2013, 01:12 PM
boobs and asses! Gonna tell al my 13 year old friends this game wil be awesome!

Bastiaen
06-06-2013, 04:31 PM

I don't think we're supposed to like Edward, at least at first. He's supposed to be a total and then transition into a mature father and husband figure. I'm finding myself hating him/ being nervous about the sexuality in this game.

Bastiaen
06-06-2013, 04:34 PM
, Get money. First rule of the pirate code....

This is offensive. Not just to women either. I'm far from a feminist apologist, but to encourage using women only for sex is horrible. Equate it to the idea of a woman only using you for money, but never reciprocating your emotions or becoming intimate with you... yeah, this forum really needs to grow up.

TheHumanTowel
06-06-2013, 10:03 PM
This is offensive. Not just to women either. I'm far from a feminist apologist, but to encourage using women only for sex is horrible. Equate it to the idea of a woman only using you for money, but never reciprocating your emotions or becoming intimate with you... yeah, this forum really needs to grow up.
One person=The entire forum

I knew it was a bad idea when every single person on the forum elected projectpat06 to be our representative to the world.

projectpat06
06-07-2013, 02:18 AM

It was a joke obviously. and it's from a song soooo take your complaints up with the rap industry. But then again it is a game about pirates so this was basically their daily routine except it was prostitutes and salty wenches and kill anyone for money. Hmm seems like AC is turning into GTA

roostersrule2
06-07-2013, 02:20 AM
This is offensive. Not just to women either. I'm far from a feminist apologist, but to encourage using women only for sex is horrible. Equate it to the idea of a woman only using you for money, but never reciprocating your emotions or becoming intimate with you... yeah, this forum really needs to grow up.You just made sex nerdy.

Locopells
06-07-2013, 07:39 AM
Everyone does realise that that quote Bastiaen's complaining about had sunk to the bottom of the forum, to be forgotten about, until they dug it up again, in order to complain about it...

Bastiaen
06-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Sorry about bringing it up. I hadn't realized it was a joke, or that it came from a song (I never listen to rap). Move along, these aren't the droids we're looking for.