PDA

View Full Version : Rebalancing of legendary skills promise?????

Wulfgar1978
05-03-2013, 04:14 AM
http://forums-mightandmagicheroeskingdoms.ubi.com/us/read.php?51,338061

This link points to a promise from the devs that legendary skills would be re balanced BEFORE S4. How long has S4 been released for now? WHEN is this HUGE bug and exploit going to be rebalanced? Does UBI stick to any promise they make? Who are the dev - Former politicians?

Fear not! Your voices were heard!

Yes they were heard and totally ignored. Sorry DXTed I know it's not your fault but fake promises like this really tick off a player base. If you read the bugs section of the forums, many players are still complaining about this massive exploit of the game. IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP.

Zanwolf
05-06-2013, 01:01 AM
They won't fix what's making them lots of cash. They don't care about their player base, they never have, all they care about is the cash in their pockets. EA is the same.

PaxExVis
07-11-2013, 05:50 PM
the legacy ability Battle Spoils does not work at all in season 4. the game is centered around legacy points and legacy abilities, yet if you subscribe for a season and gain legacy points, then subscribe for a second season and spend those legacy points on a non functional legacy ability there doesn't seem to be any need on the side of UBI and HMMK to do anything. i have been told they would "look in to it" weeks ago. i was also told my legacy ability could not be reset. and so i am left feeling like i have payed for a game for several months and instead of getting a game UBI and HMMK decided that it would be just as good if they defecated in a box and gave that to me instead.

MartyAmodeo
07-11-2013, 07:07 PM
I've been using battle spoils in the last 2 season 4 worlds (PVE). It works fine. You only get the spoils when you fight another ("player") hero. Fighting NPC squares, vestiges, etc., does not give battle spoils.

You can readjust the allocation of your legacy points every time you join a game world. You can't pick a new legacy (total point value) once it's locked in, but you can always change how those points are divided up. If you've been on a world less than 2 weeks, you can unregister and rejoin the same world with different legacy abilities.

Zanwolf
07-25-2013, 03:58 PM
It is just me or does everyone seem to have 1 pool of legacy, as in, when you finish a game, all the legacy from the worlds you've played all mass into 1 pool?

I ask because I've got like 10 different leagcies I can use from different worlds, yet the way I'm reading about other people's legacies it seems to me everyone else is getting their legacy added to 1 pool of points, is this so or am I right in thinking you get multiple depending on how many worlds you play and complete?

Paul_Rotterdam
07-25-2013, 06:39 PM
no you get a legacy from every server you play, but you can use for the next S server ony one (usually the highest score) from previous servers.
my english not good so example

You played S1 server on 5 different servers, got 5 endresults, like 120-140-190-75-115 scores.
You can take any of these (but logical you take highest score ) for play in S2 server.
Normally you take 190 score and set up your legacy items with those 190 points, then start S2 server

Then if you play 3 times a S2 server you will have 3 scores say 135-160-200

logical when you want to play S3 server you take highest score from S1 + highest score from S2 beiing 190+200=390 and then make your legacy items for starting S3 server
etctec

MartyAmodeo
07-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Just to sharpen up what Paul said,
Once you pick a legacy for a given season, the other legacies for that season are locked out, and collapse back into one pool of points. So back when season 1 and season 2 worlds were running concurrently, if you picked a season 1 legacy to play season 2, then any other season 1 legacies that you earned after joining the first S2 world can't be used. You already picked your S2 legacy. For example, I started playing my first S2 world with an S1 legacy from a second place finish. Then I wound up on a 1st place team in a S1 world that ended after I started the S2 world. That winning legacy was locked out (only cost me a few points anyway).

So basically just use caution when joining your first world in a new season. Because the legacy you pick there is the one you're stuck with from that point forward.

Zanwolf
07-26-2013, 05:31 AM
Okay great.

What about S1 + S2 worlds of the same server, for example; Dragon Legacy 1 and Dragon Legacy 2, if I complete a S1 Dragon Legacy 1 server, then begin and complete a S2 Dragon Legacy 2 server, at the end of the S2 world, do these two legacies combine into 1 pool, or can I still only choose to use either S1 or S2 legacy for S3?

So to make that a bit simpler; if I play and complete two serves that are the same but different seasons (DL1 & DL2), does the legacy pool together for use in S3. I.e. S1 I get 100 legacy on DL1, S2 I get 100 on DL2, so for S3 I can use 200 in DL3??

MartyAmodeo
07-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Title of the world doesn't matter one bit. Only the season number is important. Once you select a S2 world, then your S1 legacy is locked in. Once you select an S3 world, then your S1 legacy is incorporated into S2, and your S2 legacy is locked in. If you started one S2 world with no legacy, but you had S1 legacy sitting around, then you could pick either the S1 legacy or the S2 legacy to start S3. But whichever one you pick is locked in for all of S3 and beyond.

Zanwolf
07-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Hmm, see mine doesn't pool like that. I can choose S1 legacy, S2 legacy and S3 legacy, none of them add together if I've done S1, S2 or S3, which is quite frustrating. For example I have my S1 dragon legacy which is seperate and not added to my S2 legacy.
This must be why I'm wondering why people's legacy is different to mine.

Just to clarify, if I completed 4 S1 worlds and 4 S2 worlds, will all of that S1 pool into my a single S2 legacy?

Sorry about the questions, just don't think I'm asking hte right questions for what I want answered. Would probably be more helpful if someone could screen shot their legacy list or something (obviously edit out any important info)

MartyAmodeo
07-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Did you start the S2 world before the S1 world finished? If so, that S2 legacy won't combine with the S1 when you start S3.

Your legacy score can consist of at most 1 amount of points contributed from each season. So whether you finish 4 worlds or 1 in a given season, you'll still max out at the highest of all the individual worlds you finished.

Here's a scenario:
Start S1 world.
While S1 world is running, an S2 world starts up.
Join the S2 world with no legacy.
Earn 400 legacy from an S1 world.
Earn 450 legacy from the S2 world.
Now S3 starts...
You can choose either the 400 legacy points or the 450 legacy points. They don't combine because the S2 legacy didn't build off of your S1 legacy.
You choose the S2 legacy, because you're not an idiot.
Earn 300 legacy from the S3 world.
Now at the start of S4, you can choose the 300 (S3) + 450 (S2) legacy (total 750), or you can choose the 400 (S1) legacy.

Here's another scenario (happened to me):
Start 2 S1 worlds.
Earn 450 legacy from the first one.
Start an S2 world with the 450 legacy.
The other S1 world ends with 500 legacy.
Earn 500 legacy from S2.
Now when you start S3, your choices are: 500 (S2) + 450 (first S1) = 950 total, or 500 (second S1)

Think of it like choosing which line of your family carries your title. Once you select one line of the "family" to carry forward your legacy, the other lines become irrelevant. You either build off of that line, or start new.

Zanwolf
08-03-2013, 04:17 AM
Thank you clearing that up.

Still sure something is wrong with my legacy though, have started worlds after completing a previous season so my legacy is added, but find that after completing that they don't add/ stack onto the world's legacy I used to play the new world that's just completed.

What happens if you start, for example, 4 S1 worlds before starting an S2 world, would all of that S1 pool together for use in S2, or again, can you only choose 1 to add to your 'family tree' of legacy?

MartyAmodeo
08-03-2013, 04:59 AM
Only 1 per season can be included in the total. And certainly there is no contribution from a world in a given season when playing a different world in the same season.

DXTed
08-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Thank you clearing that up.

Still sure something is wrong with my legacy though, have started worlds after completing a previous season so my legacy is added, but find that after completing that they don't add/ stack onto the world's legacy I used to play the new world that's just completed.

What happens if you start, for example, 4 S1 worlds before starting an S2 world, would all of that S1 pool together for use in S2, or again, can you only choose 1 to add to your 'family tree' of legacy?

Say you have 4 season 1 worlds that you gained legacy on.
Once you use legacy from 1 of those 4 worlds on a Season 2 world, it will lock the other 3 worlds so that you can no stack the points up.
However, once you run out of points, we can seek authorization to open up and additional world that you gained legacy on.

DXTed
08-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Here's a better detail:

Season 3
World 1 - 210pts
World 2 - 100pts
World 3 - 200pts

Your points from S3 do not stack.

A season 4 world opens up.
You use the points from S3, World 1 on the new Season 4, world 1.
The points you have on S3, world 2 and world 3 will be locked. You won't have access to them.

Once World 2 for season 4 opens up, all you have to pick from is the legacy points that you did not use from your S3 World 1.
What I can do is unlock one the locked S3 worlds.

Does that make more sense?

DXTed
08-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Yes thankyou but if you had points from other seasons worlds can they be unlocked and stacked ?

They can not be stacked. That is the reason they lock them down. Once you running low on points, we can unlock a world for players.