PDA

View Full Version : Reset Garrisons?

KolbStomp
05-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Hey all!

Awesome game! I enjoyed every bit of it. But I'm curious, is there any way of resetting the Garrisons? It seems a little short sighted to not include this feature when it was so widely suggested for FC3. There are still some achievements I want to get after finishing the game but there are very few enemies left. Maybe I just missed where the feature can be enabled, but if it's not in the game I'd like to see them put it in.

SG-17
05-02-2013, 11:26 PM
I posted something similar yesterday and no one took notice.

FlyingNinja77
05-03-2013, 12:16 AM
I, too, have been wondering about this. It's a shame that it hasn't been implemented by default considering the Far Cry 3 eventual addition of garrison resets.

I really hope they add this feature....how else am I supposed to have fun with my Killstar if all of the enemy bases are taken? Here's to hoping for a patch.

LUKUS PUKUS7
05-03-2013, 01:33 AM
I couldnt agree more, the game is awesome and i want more stuff to do. Ressetting Garrisons seems like it should of been in the game by default, wouldve saved the 50gs UBI would have to fork out to patch them in. Maybe they where still working on FC3 when they started BD, so they didnt know about it till it was getting certified? Either way thanks UBI i ****in'love it and am happy to part with more cash for any sexy new features you feel like adding! Please add some new stuff, just incase yuo didnt get the hint.

Hortey
05-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Yea it's sad, I mean I want to just look at the devs and say "Haven't we already been over this?!?".

I have all kinds of upgraded weapons and perks that make me feel powerful BUT

No new game + so no more missions.
No garrisons to attack
Enemies roam around in groups of 3 at the most
No more heavies
No more blood dragons (yes it seems you can drive them to extinction!)

I'm running around with crazy weapons that I hardly got to use because you have to do missions from the garrisons to unlock the cool attachments or find collectables that are difficult to track down without the maps which you get after clearing areas of the map of enemies... I mean WTF? This is exactly what I had feared would happen again.

It completely ruined my experience with FC3, and it completely ruined it here too. I get really powerful, and then the enemies and stuff to do in the game drops off to nothing. Its such a great game, crippled by obvious broken mechanics.

Matt_156
05-03-2013, 01:03 PM
It's like the devs are purposefully messing with us. Seriously, we just went through this in FC3. Emptying the game world of enemies is not a good idea! That should have been obvious before development even began, but especially obvious after the whole FC3 debacle.

VyperJMc
05-03-2013, 08:47 PM
This is literally my only complaint about this stellar game. Hopefully Ubi patches this in like they did for FC3.

KolbStomp
05-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Kinda contradicts what I said in the OP but there are still quite a few enemies having small skirmishes around the Island. Maybe Ubi was hopeful that we would just be happy with just those?

VyperJMc
05-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Kinda contradicts what I said in the OP but there are still quite a few enemies having small skirmishes around the Island. Maybe Ubi was hopeful that we would just be happy with just those?
I think if that were the case, they would've never added the reset outposts option in FC3. It was probably just an oversight that they didn't put this feature in Blood Dragon & will hopefully rectify it soon.

SquareToShoot
05-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Sigh. This again? I really have to wonder what goes through, or doesn't, the devs heads sometimes. Quite why the heck they didn't include this option after patching it in to Far Cry 3 is ridiculous.

And what was the creative director doing? In one of the Ubi videos released for the game he himself states his favourite thing to do is go around killing enemies and inviting dragons to the party in garrisons. And then they don't bother letting you use all your stuff you've unlocked to have fun with by letting you reset the garrisons.