PDA

View Full Version : Next Generation Collector Editions

mastr_jones_98
05-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Hi everyone I just wanted to ask if anyone knew much about the collector editions coming to the PS4 and the next xbox thanks for any help

ze_topazio
05-02-2013, 10:22 AM
We don't know nothing yet.

waynedavies89
05-02-2013, 10:25 AM
No news yet, but odds are they want be far off from the current gen ones with maybe one or two extra's to get people to buy on Next-Gen

pacmanate
05-02-2013, 11:33 AM
We don't know nothing yet.

No news yet, but odds are they want be far off from the current gen ones with maybe one or two extra's to get people to buy on Next-Gen

Erm... yes there is. All editions announced will be on the PS4...

Sushiglutton
05-02-2013, 11:40 AM
I guess they will be the same. Next Xbox has not even been revealed yet (May 21st). We also don't know release dates for next gen.

Biomedical-Fire
05-02-2013, 12:34 PM
My guess is that Ubi will unveil the CE's for the next gen consoles after Microsoft's Xbox reveal on the 21st of this month.

pacmanate
05-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Oh my god, just look at the sticky

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/761092-Ubisoft%C2%AE-unveils-assassin%E2%80%99s-creed%C2%AE-iv-black-flag-collector%E2%80%99s-editions-for-emea-areas

In the pictures, PS4 is listed as a platform the CE will be on. Obviously microsofts next gen console isnt on their yet cause it wasn't announced then.

savill81
05-02-2013, 04:24 PM
I hope there is as i have pre-ordered the PS4 edition weeks ago.

pacmanate
05-02-2013, 04:54 PM
I hope there is as i have pre-ordered the PS4 edition weeks ago.

No, its a lie. You will get a PS2 version. Yes, PS2.

Artemis88
05-02-2013, 05:22 PM
*Slaps pacmanate across the back of the head*

Don't confuse the poor sod!

Anyway, as others have previously mentioned, there is a chance that it will also be released for next gen consoles. I've noticed a pattern of other games being released for, what at first seems to be current gen, but also next gen. It's always best to keep an eye out on announcements for games to see what platforms they'll be playable on.

montagemik
05-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Oh my god, just look at the sticky

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/761092-Ubisoft®-unveils-assassin’s-creed®-iv-black-flag-collector’s-editions-for-emea-areas

In the pictures, PS4 is listed as a platform the CE will be on. Obviously microsofts next gen console isnt on their yet cause it wasn't announced then.

To be accurate - The pictures shown actually list PS4 as a platform 'because AC 4 Blag Flag Game is available on PS4' Not because Buccaneer edition is available on PS4..
Nowhere in the pics does it state any individual edition or all Collector's editions are available on PS4/ Next gen .

I saw no pre-order option for PS4 Buccaneer / Skull editions on Ubishop ....................... Only PS4 Black chest edition.

waynedavies89
05-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Erm... yes there is. All editions announced will be on the PS4...

He asked about PS4 and Xbox, chill man :)

pacmanate
05-03-2013, 12:53 PM
To be accurate - The pictures shown actually list PS4 as a platform 'because AC 4 Blag Flag Game is available on PS4' Not because Buccaneer edition is available on PS4..
Nowhere in the pics does it state any individual edition or all Collector's editions are available on PS4/ Next gen .

I saw no pre-order option for PS4 Buccaneer / Skull editions on Ubishop ....................... Only PS4 Black chest edition.

Okay so here is the PS4 skull edition - http://shopto.net/video%20games/ps4/PS4AS27-assassins-creed-4-black-flag-skull

montagemik
05-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Okay so here is the PS4 skull edition - http://shopto.net/video games/ps4/PS4AS27-assassins-creed-4-black-flag-skull

As i mentioned 'accuracy' i thought you might pay attention ................ I'm discussing the official Ubisoft advertisements & UBI-SHOP orders .

Do UBI-SHOP take pre-orders for Buccaneer / Skull editions on PS4 ??

BTW £79.95 For PS4 skull edition :confused: not overpriced much then - Buccaneer is only £79.99

pacmanate
05-03-2013, 01:36 PM
As i mentioned 'accuracy' i thought you might pay attention ................ I'm discussing the official Ubisoft advertisements & UBI-SHOP orders .

Do UBI-SHOP take pre-orders for Buccaneer / Skull editions on PS4 ??

BTW £79.95 For PS4 skull edition :confused: not overpriced much then - Buccaneer is only £79.99

Ubishop don't have all editions as some are RETAILER EXCLUSIVE. And yes, because that Skull Edition is for PS4 and the Buccaneer version you are talking about is current gen. So there will be a price different. Besides they are all placeholder prices anyway.

montagemik
05-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Ubishop don't have all editions as some are RETAILER EXCLUSIVE. And yes, because that Skull Edition is for PS4 and the Buccaneer version you are talking about is current gen. So there will be a price different. Besides they are all placeholder prices anyway.

Black Chest is £120 on both Gen consoles PS3 & PS4 @ UBI-SHOP .................. That sets a precedent for current Gen / Next gen AC-4 pricing ratios .
Offered @ £120 - PS4 black chest = £120 is maximum PS4 price .