PDA

View Full Version : Trouble through steam

superIRISHman
05-02-2013, 12:10 AM
For some reason I cannot get this game to work. I bought the game through steam, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game five times. I've uninstalled uplay at least twice. I've tried to just launch the game without going through steam but the game is not there. I cannot redeem the game through uplay even though the account I am using on uplay is exactly the same. I have already contacted the uplay people, but I was wondering if someone else had the problem and was able to fix it.

Sandcracka
05-02-2013, 12:22 AM
For some reason I cannot get this game to work. I bought the game through steam, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game five times. I've uninstalled uplay at least twice. I've tried to just launch the game without going through steam but the game is not there. I cannot redeem the game through uplay even though the account I am using on uplay is exactly the same. I have already contacted the uplay people, but I was wondering if someone else had the problem and was able to fix it.

When you launch the game through Steam does it take you to Uplay? If so, try using the drop down arrow to the right of the play button and select safe mode.

superIRISHman
05-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Yes it does take me to you play but it still crashes from there. I think I figured out the problem but uplay will not accept the cd key from steam. It does not recognize the path so you have to click on the .exe file where the game is installed. It should be in this path SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon\bin\fc3_blooddragon.exe
The beginning will change depending on where it is installed on your computer.

moneymel
08-13-2013, 09:10 PM
When you launch the game through Steam does it take you to Uplay? If so, try using the drop down arrow to the right of the play button and select safe mode.
when i click the down arrow all it says is unistall

EvilPixieGrrr
08-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Hello,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the game.

My first suggestion is to contact Steam support, you can find them here: https://support.steampowered.com/

If that proves unsuccessful, you can contact our customer support here: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/

Thanks.