PDA

View Full Version : I kinda want a Ziio game now (TOKW spoilers)

LoyalACFan
05-01-2013, 10:24 PM
I mean, holy crap, was she badass in those flashbacks or what?

We know basically nothing about her life prior to 1754. Plus, we got that weird, never-explained hint from the Clan Mother that she and Achilles had some kind of interaction at some point, and she knew what a Templar was, as evidenced by her soliloquy in the memory corridor before Sequence 4. She could have been trained as an Assassin, but ultimately left the Order to fight for her own people?

They could even make it a half-Haytham game... focus on his life in Europe and her life in North America before the two of them met. Make it the final entry in this supposed "Kenway saga" deal.

cmrggamer
05-01-2013, 10:30 PM
I loved Ziio, even in the main campaign of AC3. She was always a strong character, in my opinion. I would love to see more of Achilles and Ziio--maybe we could see the Assassin brotherhood in the colonies before it fell apart, as she was in contact with Achilles.
It'll probably never happen, but we can dream, right? :D

Assassin_M
05-01-2013, 10:31 PM
She wasn't an Assassin, as Achilles puts it, she was a friend and presumably that relationship started when her Village got involved somehow in the Templar-Assassin war prior to Haytham`s arrival in America...

The details are not very clear, but we do know that she was Achilles` ally and friend and that she also knows a great deal about the Templars and Assassins...

AherasSTRG
05-01-2013, 10:33 PM
I want a Leisure Suit Larry: Duccio Edition.
And a game with Stephane Chapheau of course.

ze_topazio
05-01-2013, 11:34 PM
It's a shame Achilles left no descendants(as far as we know), wouldn't mind a game about him.

LoyalACFan
05-02-2013, 01:06 AM
She wasn't an Assassin, as Achilles puts it, she was a friend and presumably that relationship started when her Village got involved somehow in the Templar-Assassin war prior to Haytham`s arrival in America...

The details are not very clear, but we do know that she was Achilles` ally and friend and that she also knows a great deal about the Templars and Assassins...

But that's kind of what I'm saying; maybe, even though she was never formally inducted into the Order, she could have received Assassin training/equipment from Achilles that she used to defend her own people rather than the Brotherhood. Just to keep the butthurt hood+hidden-blade fanatics happy, they could give her those things, and say she lost them when she was captured by Silas.

Rugterwyper32
05-02-2013, 01:46 AM
The question for a Ziio based game would be the setting. I don't think we want to revisit the exact same Frontier and cities again. Considering the Iroquis also extend further north to Canada, I think that keeping part of the Frontier we know and more further north would be interested. And once more, two cities, Quebec City and Montreal. Ziio does show experience in dealing with people outside her own. I'd say have Achilles give her the gear she'd need to move around those cities and in case she got in danger, and she could have her own objectives going there during the time of the French and Indian War, expanding more on that. At one point, have her captured by Silas and have a one-off mission in the Boston Neck with what she did after leaving Haytham and co, and what happened during that time before Haytham met her again. The game could end by the obvious point that I think everyone here can think of.

I say, that would be a cool idea.

poptartz20
05-02-2013, 01:56 AM
I got it... we get an inside view on what happen between Ziio and Haytham and their adventures together before she sent him away! Woo!

No, but really Ziio was another example of how great the characters where in AC3 it's just I feel that some of the story ended up being somewhat limited by time and other things that the game had going on. Same goes for Achilles.

I-Like-Pie45
05-02-2013, 01:59 AM
Ziio was a pretty cool girl

She kills patriots and redcoats plus doesn't afraid of George Washington.

AvK KiNgKoBrA
05-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Not up for a whole game about her, but a TOKW-style DLC would be good