PDA

View Full Version : Serious Technical Issues

popltree2
05-01-2013, 08:14 PM
So I just downloaded and installed the game. Upon launching, the screen simply flashes black and then some graphics artifacts for a second, then back to black and so on. If I start it in window mode, I can get through the loading screen but if I try to change it to full screen, it starts flashing and I have to wait for the change timer to count down.
I started playing and got a few minutes into the tutorial before the game crashed with the Windows error that the game stopped working. I have since uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the issues persist. I am running it on a high-end MacBook Pro w/ Retina display. I have also checked for updated drivers and adjusted my system resolution down to 1920x1200 (the default the game chooses for my system). My specs are below. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3840QM CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Video Card: GeForce 650M

popltree2
05-01-2013, 08:16 PM
I am also getting the error "The Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon service could not be reached at this time. Please try again later."

EvilPixieGrrr
05-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the forum, I'm very sorry you're having technical issues with Blood Dragon.

Please contact Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/) about this so they can troubleshoot with you. Thanks.