PDA

View Full Version : Game doesn't appear in Uplay even after linked

Noodlesocks
05-01-2013, 07:51 PM
So I was bought this game for my birthday over steam. Loaded it today and linked the CD key to my uplay account but when I go in to Uplay, it's not there. Can I only play this game by launching from steam even though it is linked to my Uplay account?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Hi, Steam games do not show in Uplay Game's tab and yes you need to launch through Steam.

Noodlesocks
05-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi, Steam games do not show in Uplay Game's tab and yes you need to launch through Steam.

How do I get it to show up on my Uplay account since it is registered with my uplay account?

KolbStomp
05-02-2013, 09:52 PM
How do I get it to show up on my Uplay account since it is registered with my uplay account?

I would also like this, seems kind of odd to have to launch Uplay through Steam and then launch the game through Uplay.

AlmightyBub
05-02-2013, 11:29 PM

I can refute this 100%

AlmightyBub
05-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Or I would but it now says my CD Key is invalid. Great work.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-03-2013, 02:15 PM
For key issues please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

ducool2001
11-28-2014, 08:54 AM
Hi guys. I have an issue with my farcry 4. I've activated the game, but it's not listed in my owned games(but it appears in my account information). So I can't download and install. I've installed the game from dvd, but when I start it, ask me for the activation code, and when I introduce again it says that the game is already activated... I sent a ticket to support, but I have no answer yet...