PDA

View Full Version : After redeeming AMD never settle code can't download game

xafrini
05-01-2013, 05:59 AM
After redeeming my never settle code per the instructions, there was no download link. Only download Uplay. But I already have Uplay. So I started it up & guess what? No FC3 Blood Dragon!? Any ideas what's going on or how I can now download the game?

z007sarodim
05-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Same problem here.

Vulpes.Ire
05-01-2013, 06:14 AM
Blah, that makes at least three of us. It's after midnight here in the central time zone, the game should be out.
I want to get it downloading before I go to bed: I'm gonna want to shoot cyborgs after work.

CrackaF3tt
05-01-2013, 06:43 AM
I have the same issue. Its probably cause its not live yet. Do we know anyone that has bought it on pc yet and was able to download?

BrokenSyringe
05-01-2013, 10:46 AM
I get "One or more of your products has been removed from your basket because it is unsupported by the currently selected country" whenever I click the link from email. When I added the PC Download manually and went to checkout I couldnt find the Click here to redeem link. Any help? also anyone got this working yet?

Disappointing this is not done through Steam, or is it after all the uplay business?

Mr_Shade
05-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Guys, please contact support about your order.

normally with promotions etc - you would be emailed the download link and product code on release day - (time may vary due to your region) - however please feel free to check with support.

please give them your order information when you contact them.

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

Promotional codes are only valid in the regions running the offers - so if you try and redeem a code in a different country than the supported ones, then the system will tell you it's unsupported.

Again, if you feel this is detecting wrongly, please contact support.

Gouki1977
05-01-2013, 11:27 AM
I get "One or more of your products has been removed from your basket because it is unsupported by the currently selected country" whenever I click the link from email. When I added the PC Download manually and went to checkout I couldnt find the Click here to redeem link. Any help? also anyone got this working yet?

Disappointing this is not done through Steam, or is it after all the uplay business?

i cant even get it passed the purchase page its completly broken theres no "redeem link" only an "Apply Promo code" .

i imput my code there and it still wants £11.99 and wont progress ive emailed ubi.shop support aswell as amd and contacted both on facebook another thing ive noticed is its still showing as PREORDER on the main webpage aswell as inside the uplay pc client..

i have 2 codes for different pc's im not happy about this was looking forward to a good laugh on my BIRTHDAY.. oh well..

Shpadoinkle666
05-01-2013, 11:52 AM
[QUOTE=Mr_Shade;9047864
Promotional codes are only valid in the regions running the offers - so if you try and redeem a code in a different country than the supported ones, then the system will tell you it's unsupported.[/QUOTE]

And since this is more or less a worldwide promotion, how is this helping? For some of us, the store simply redirects to the local version of our Uplay store with no chance to redeem the code at all. You obviously have no idea how this promo is supposed to work, so please get the neccessary information before posting and potentially misleading people.

Gouki1977
05-01-2013, 11:56 AM
And since this is more or less a worldwide promotion, how is this helping? For some of us, the store simply redirects to the local version of our Uplay store with no chance to redeem the code at all. You obviously have no idea how this promo is supposed to work, so please get the neccessary information before posting and potentially misleading people.

exactly this is my email from AMD only thing ive removed is my CODE>

Step 1: Go to http://shop.ubi.com/fc3bdamd, Log in or create an account

Step 2: Add Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon PC Download (standard edition) to the shopping cart

Step 3: Click on "Click here to redeem link'

Step 4: Enter the game code below and click apply

Step 5: Click the checkout button and fill out the necessary fields.

Step 6: Click on submit order then click on begin download

There is NO REDEEM LINK this is definatly a uplay shop ERROR the only place you can put your code is in the "APPLY PROMOCODE" box when you do it DOES NOTHING.

UPLAYISFKNBAD
05-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Same problems here, and Ubisoft support is slow to respond as expected.

dex3108
05-01-2013, 12:14 PM
After entering code and pressing apply price stays same. :(

Keksus
05-01-2013, 12:25 PM
The Shop says "Download now" and the Promotion link still directs me to my Ubi-Shop basket. What is this ****? Did Ubisoft made this so some desperate people or people who don't pay attention still give them money instead of redeeming their code? It wouldn't shock me actually.

Bill Mcdougal
05-01-2013, 12:35 PM
I redeemed mine successfully but it doesn't show up in "GAMES" in Uplay.

ricksta101
05-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Same here. Redeemed code, purchased, got an order confirmation email, but it doesn't show up on uplay . I'm still waiting for that second email it said it was going to send me.

Keksus
05-01-2013, 12:52 PM
Ok, seems that Ubisoft decided that people in Germany aren't allowed to participate in that Promotion. Because I'm not able to redeem the code at all. **** you then, Ubisoft. Time to boot up my VPN.

Gouki1977
05-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Ok, seems that Ubisoft decided that people in Germany aren't allowed to participate in that Promotion. Because I'm not able to redeem the code at all. **** you then, Ubisoft. Time to boot up my VPN.

same problem in the UK bud its a ubishop error amd replied to my email and told me to try later today or tonight...

johnny_warzone
05-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Same thing has happened to me. I went to the link in the email, followed the instructions in the email and all I got was a download uPlay link. I mean, I was able to successfully redeem the code, but I already have uPlay and I do not see Blood Dragon in My Games.

Keksus
05-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Oh well. In this case we play the waiting game.

DarkBillie
05-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Same issue here, applied the code and nothing happend...gotta love it when something of a promotion doesnt work >_>

mblmg
05-01-2013, 03:01 PM
And another check on my list of utterly failed releases.

Remember when we walked into the store on release day, got our game and could actually play it? Yeah, these times are gone forever.

Keksus
05-01-2013, 03:29 PM
And still nothing yet. My Promo code still doesn't work and I still only get to my basket when I try to open the promotion site for my code. The message that I can buy it not before 11PM due to the youth protections laws of my country because Ubisoft is not able to add a simple age check doesn't help either. There's no sign that ubisoft is doing anything to fix this problem. The only message here is that apparently the promotion is not available in every country. No sign that they're fixing the problem that some users can't use their codes. Why do you have to use such a weird promotion page anyways? Can't you just add a simple "Redeem Code" function in your barely working UPlay launcher like Steam did?

ben_giff
05-01-2013, 03:36 PM
The game isn't showing up for me either. I just left an email for support.

Keksus
05-01-2013, 03:45 PM
I tried contacting the Ubisoft Suport, but even that didn't work. When I pressed the submit button it just logged me out. Is there an e-mail support somewhere?

fuzznugget
05-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Might as well download from "other sources" to play seeing as how I redeemed the code and it doesnt show up in uplay. Screw this crappy service. The might as well stick with a service that works like steam. Had no problem downloading bioshock and tomb raider . Will never go through uplay again. That Yves is a joke.

Keksus
05-01-2013, 03:54 PM
I for sure won't pay for Blood Dragon. If my code doesn't work, well then. **** that game. I won't play it at all before I give Ubisoft money for a crappy service like that.

Daraman
05-01-2013, 03:58 PM
And here we go again. I couldn't play Far Cry 3 multiplayer for over a month thanks to their ****ty service. Now this? Awesome.

subsystem79
05-01-2013, 04:02 PM
I fallowed the instructions in the never settle email, successfully redeemed my code and got a download link on the invoice page to download and installed the Uplay software. at "shop.UBI.com", click |HELP| then under "My Account", click "My Order History" and Login. It shows me the invoice and give me the link to download Uplay again. I also get "This order will be shipped after the release date of 5/1/2013 for Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon." In a red box at the bottom. It is 11am EST and still nothing. Any place other than "Shop.ubi.com" does not show info for the game I redeemed. I installed Uplay and the game does Not show up under games and I have not received any email about my order or links to download the game directly. Is this a Scam? Whats going on UBI Soft. The game released at midnight last night and I have seen other forums with people downloaded and playing.

DH12Owns
05-01-2013, 04:24 PM
redeemed my code, cant find it in uplay and its not even in my transaction history...

ben_giff
05-01-2013, 04:35 PM
I just got a response from support:

Hi ben_giff,

The Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon title is still under a pre-order status. Digital River which is the retailer that utilizes the Uplay Shop Online Store to sell the products will process the release of the game later today. You will see the option to download your game soon.

So hopefully it does show up. I wish it at least showed up in transaction history or that I had gotten email confirmation, but for now there's nothing to do except wait.

Keksus
05-01-2013, 04:43 PM
That still doesn't solve the problem for the people who can't redeem their code.

Mr_Shade
05-01-2013, 04:59 PM
That still doesn't solve the problem for the people who can't redeem their code.

Hi there,

Only certain regions are eligible for the promotion - this should be stated on the redemption website.#

If you are part of the offer, and the code is still not being accepted - only support can fix that for you: you should try calling them if it's a matter of urgency.

http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

ben_giff
05-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Downloading the game now :) (in the U.S.)

Dyno6969
05-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Can anyone in canada input their code? is canada not supported

and why does english support in canada go to a TOLL NUMBER and NOT TOLL FREE. stupid *** UBI soft

Kouroe
05-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Same problem here, I'm in the U.K. Have phoned support and they're submitting a ticket on my behalf as apparently the guy I spoke to was only technical support. Fingers crossed I can get it sorted soon, looking forward to playing.

Gouki1977
05-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Can anyone in canada input their code? is canada not supported

and why does english support in canada go to a TOLL NUMBER and NOT TOLL FREE. stupid *** UBI soft

should work its a ubishop error for me and highly frustraiting ive had to send ubi support a full screen shot of my email with my code.....

Custom_ESP
05-01-2013, 05:30 PM
looks like the blood dragon is now under my games! I can finally d/l.

Dyno6969
05-01-2013, 05:47 PM
i got it to work make sure your shopping cart is empty and go to

http://shop.ubi.com/fc3bdamd and try the code there.

Krakn-3dfx
05-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Mine just shows "Invalid promo code" when I try to enter it on their site. Emailed AMD, they said they're looking into it, I guess we'll see. I'm not in a huge hurry, although I definitely want to play the game. I guess if this isn't sorted by the weekend, I may just pony up for a copy on Steam.

These kind of problems don't really happen when you just hand out Steam codes in my experience. At some point as a company, you need to either step up and fix the issues with your system in a timely manner or let a veteran company handle it for you.

Usavich_Rabbit
05-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Same problem here. I havent seen the redeem link in the shopping cart? Im in Australia. Keen for a solution!

grusova
05-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Same problem here. I only have a promo code option, no redeem link as in the email, and if I enter the code the page just refreshes without changing the price. Have submitted a ticket, but I really wish AMD had just sent a steam code instead.

Gouki1977
05-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Same problem here. I only have a promo code option, no redeem link as in the email, and if I enter the code the page just refreshes without changing the price. Have submitted a ticket, but I really wish AMD had just sent a steam code instead.

same here treid and treid and treid i give up now...

Shocky01
05-01-2013, 06:13 PM
This is why everyone hates dealing with ubisoft and why their digital services will fail.

Was a good opportunity for them to get people using uplay and they screwed it up.

Ramzanox
05-01-2013, 06:22 PM
the shop wont do anything when i try to put the code there, not any warning even, only if i write random numbers there then it will say wrong code

this is the second game i have to do anything with ubisoft and always some problems, and they havent even fixed the consoleport game future soldier for pc yet, would rather wanted a steam code

DarkBillie
05-01-2013, 06:25 PM
So everybody who is outside of the U.S cant even redeem the code?

Then why even offer the promotion when ppl outside of the US cant redeem it and they have to call support so support can send in a ticket, i mean come on

Kobest44
05-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Same problem here, in Hungary. Got the key from the AMD promotion, and the price would stay 14.99 €. Then I thought "Okay, should wait until it actually releases." The game then became available on Steam and the Ubishop Online, but strangely, not in the Uplay client, and the code doesn't work. :(

For me, there is no problem with a delay, but it would be nice to know about it beforehand. Many of the customers have other things to attend to, so knowing if something is delayed for a day or half a day would be nice. Sure, not the biggest problem in the world, but some communication would be nice.

Ramzanox
05-01-2013, 07:11 PM
the release date is in Finland today so why doesnt my code work?

Shocky01
05-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Update from AMD, ubisoft are just making themselves look incompetent imo.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Update: We are aware of an “invalid code” issue on Uplay for some of our customers. We are looking into the situation with Ubisoft and will update and deliver the Far Cry ® 3 Blood Dragon keys once this has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Ramzanox
05-01-2013, 07:21 PM
yeah thats what amd said to me too

Lordreserei
05-01-2013, 07:40 PM
It looks like some of you got someone who was more helpful. I sent AMD an email and got a standard "try another browser" reply, as if I hadn't tried that already, as well as in a virtual machine. I get redirected in every case.

johnclaude
05-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Hi.
Same problem in France with the "I'm not doing anything" code.

I may have an idea of why ubi doesn't react fast: in France 1st of May is a "day off", nobody work. Maybe that's why it is a bit long to solve the problem (that and the fact that uplay is kind of rubbish)

ps: sorry for my bad english

Gouki1977
05-01-2013, 08:09 PM
To: Gouki TM

https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png
(https://dub120.mail.live.com/mail/#)

Hi,

We are aware of an “invalid code” issue on Uplay for some of our customers. We are looking into the situation with Ubisoft and will update and deliver the Far Cry ® 3 Blood Dragon keys once this has been resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

AMD Support

Kobest44
05-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Hi.
Same problem in France with the "I'm not doing anything" code.

I may have an idea of why ubi doesn't react fast: in France 1st of May is a "day off", nobody work. Maybe that's why it is a bit long to solve the problem (that and the fact that uplay is kind of rubbish)

ps: sorry for my bad english

I thought the same thing, but it would have been nice to try out the game on our day off. :( Too bad, I guess the weekend would be the best time to try it out then! :)

Ramzanox
05-01-2013, 08:43 PM
kinda weird why would they even release a game on a day off date

Kobest44
05-01-2013, 08:59 PM
kinda weird why would they even release a game on a day off date

Well, I could see this happening because it's not a day off in the US, but also, Ubi said that it has to do with the digital retailer called Digital River not responding quickly or something. Either way, I'm done for tonight, so hopefully tomorrow I can shout "MARK IV STYLE MATHAF***AA" :D

kagatoASUKA
05-02-2013, 05:01 AM
I'm in the USA and have the same issue with invalid code.

Tradio
05-02-2013, 06:48 AM
im in the USA and I keep getting an invalid code Error

Gouki1977
05-02-2013, 09:39 AM
day 2 still no answers and no joy from Ubi.shop support.. now im getting code error before it just did Nothing...

Ramzanox
05-02-2013, 10:03 AM
for me its still the same nothing happens and no errors

Keksus
05-02-2013, 10:45 AM
No change for me either. Ubisoft Support hasn't answered yet. AMD support said they are looking into it.

kagatoASUKA
05-02-2013, 12:59 PM
I still have the same issue as well.

Kobest44
05-02-2013, 02:40 PM
!!! Good news, guys!!

I went back home after work (now 15.40, UTC+1), and my promo code worked! Launched up Uplay, and I'm downloading the game now!! :cool:

Kobest44
05-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Hmmm, this is weird. So it worked for me, but not for my cousin. (My code, after input, said it's "active," and after I used it, it said "invalid promo code." However, my cousin's code doesn't do anything, the price stays the same.) Maybe they still need time to fix all the codes?

Krakn-3dfx
05-02-2013, 03:23 PM
Code they sent me initially still isn't working here, have tried several times across 3 different browsers, no love.

shop79C118237
05-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Mr Promo code still does not work. I find I have to rebuy many of these games on Steam. My advice is to absoultely not buy here unless you have a free code,

jesse45
05-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Have two promo codes. None work.

Chuchofett
05-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Have two promo codes. None work.

have you tried the link given to you by AMD ..

http://shop.ubi.com/fc3bdamd

then log in to your uplay account or create one .. then add FC3BD (standard edition, no weird deluxe editions or stuff) then go on with the process.

In my case this doesn't work because i keep getting redirected from the page .. im in PR (puerto rico) wich is technically US territory and we use US currency but for some reason ubi shop thinks i'm not and keeps redirecting me to some other US website for me keeping me from redeeming my code via regular checkout .. and i haven't been able to resolve the issue i spoke to a ubisoft support agent and he escalated the issue to see if it can be resovled but i've had no luck :( .. hope this helped you guys! .. good luck and GAME ON!!!

johnclaude
05-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Still not working in France, nothing happens when I want to redeem my code.
I tryied a VPN locating me in US (or Canada I'm not sure), then something happens: it says my promo code is invalid.

Let's be patient, it is still a game for free, but it is bad advertisement for uplay.

ps: please tell us in what country you are if it works, it may help.

Ramzanox
05-02-2013, 05:05 PM
now it finaly worked for me (in Finland)

Gouki1977
05-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Still not working in France, nothing happens when I want to redeem my code.
I tryied a VPN locating me in US (or Canada I'm not sure), then something happens: it says my promo code is invalid.

Let's be patient, it is still a game for free, but it is bad advertisement for uplay.

ps: please tell us in what country you are if it works, it may help.

ok guys heres the fix sent to me via UBISOFT support >>

Hi Gouki1977,

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Uplay Shop Customer Service.

Please try redeeming the code again now, by adding the following product from the Ubishop website to your shopping cart:

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.278047200

At the order checkout, please enter the coupon code as your received it in the Promo Code box. This should change the order sub-total to 0.00 indicating that you will not be charged for the order.

If you are asked for payment details, they need not be entered providing the code was applied successfully and can be left blank. Name and billing address details must be filled in however.

After placing your order, the game will then show up in the Uplay client game list, providing you are logged in with the same account that the order was created with.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Maria
Uplay Shop Customer Service.

johnclaude
05-02-2013, 05:11 PM
End of story for me.
I stopped the vpn.
I launched uplay (I don't know if there is a link with it)
I logged in http://uplay.ubi.com/
I added the game to the cart manually
I applied the code, once more...and it worked, it is currently downloading.

SpankMaPriestUp
05-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Just thought i might be of help. I had this problem but i got it working today. For some reason doing it on the browser dosen't work so download Uplay and add blood dragon to your cart. Then when you click on your cart put the code into the promo box and press apply. It worked for me so i hope it will for anyone still having problems

MaceMagoo
05-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Is the code region specific? A friend in the US gave me his key (I'm in the UK) and it still says invalid code when ppl are reporting that the codes now work. I've tried all browsers and even going through the UPlay system but still says invalid code.

Keksus
05-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Nothing has changed for me. I tried using Uplay, Chrome, Firefox. I tried adding it to the cart manually. I tried the link provided by AMD. I always get the "Invalid Code" error message. But the promotion is available in my country. Friend of mine got a code to and was able redeem it. Now I'm waiting for a respons from the Ubisoft support and from AMD.

Krakn-3dfx
05-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Based on a few posts here, I accessed the server through a UK proxy and was able to redeem my code for the game. So weird, but whatever, at least I got the game now.

EvilPixieGrrr
05-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Is the code region specific? A friend in the US gave me his key (I'm in the UK) and it still says invalid code when ppl are reporting that the codes now work. I've tried all browsers and even going through the UPlay system but still says invalid code.

PC usually isn't region-specific, consoles are. Do you know if it's a promo code received from AMD? If so, they are also region locked.
You'll need to contact Support (http://www.ubi.com/us/support/) if you're on PC.

MaceMagoo
05-02-2013, 07:24 PM
PC usually isn't region-specific, consoles are. Do you know if it's a promo code received from AMD? If so, there should be directions that came with the code your friend should send you.

You'll need to contact Support (http://www.ubi.com/us/support/) if you're on PC.

Yeah he sent me the email he received and followed what it said. I have just contacted CS with a ticket, cheers :)

EvilPixieGrrr
05-02-2013, 07:27 PM
I edited that post of mine a few times, so in case you didn't see the update: the promo codes through AMD are also region locked. :(

Kobest44
05-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Hmmm, this is weird. So it worked for me, but not for my cousin. (My code, after input, said it's "active," and after I used it, it said "invalid promo code." However, my cousin's code doesn't do anything, the price stays the same.) Maybe they still need time to fix all the codes?

Nice, it finally works for him too! :)

Kobest44
05-02-2013, 07:30 PM
I edited that post of mine a few times, so in case you didn't see the update: the promo codes through AMD are also region locked. :(

Yep, I can confirm this as well. The AMD coupons are region locked, so using an US key in a EU country will not work. For some reason, an EU key in South Korea works though! :D

Uomo Forzuto
05-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Working here in Italy as well, accessing the shop through the UPlay app.
Time to play some Blood Dragon, finally!

jesse45
05-02-2013, 09:47 PM

then log in to your uplay account or create one .. then add FC3BD (standard edition, no weird deluxe editions or stuff) then go on with the process.

In my case this doesn't work because i keep getting redirected from the page .. im in PR (puerto rico) wich is technically US territory and we use US currency but for some reason ubi shop thinks i'm not and keeps redirecting me to some other US website for me keeping me from redeeming my code via regular checkout .. and i haven't been able to resolve the issue i spoke to a ubisoft support agent and he escalated the issue to see if it can be resovled but i've had no luck :( .. hope this helped you guys! .. good luck and GAME ON!!!

Still hasn't worked :(

jesse45
05-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Okay guys.. I got it.. Region locked. My code was from EU apparently.
Had to use a proxy. Kept redirecting me.

zetzuei1
05-02-2013, 10:28 PM

I have this exact problem(I'm from Puerto Rico as well). Man, I'm super bummed, it would've been way easier if they just used steam...

Karleya_Stark
05-03-2013, 07:07 PM
i got it to work make sure your shopping cart is empty and go to

http://shop.ubi.com/fc3bdamd and try the code there.

That totally worked! Thank you!

Yea make sure you use the link AMD gives you. If you add to cart through the store, it won't work. Now it's correctly showing the price! :)

chispy1968
05-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Cannot download the game , as I enter the promo code it keeps charging me $14.99US Dollars at check out :/ , got this free game with my new AMD/ATI new HD7790 video card bought from newegg.com on the Gaming Evolved promo . I have tried everything until not available for the last 7 days , not working here ,I am from Puerto Rico wish is part of United States Of America but the ubisop website keeps re-directing me to other region and or country page ?????????? Help please. hank you in advanced.

unreal4longtime
09-16-2013, 01:44 AM
After redeeming my never settle code per the instructions, there was no download link. Only download Uplay. But I already have Uplay. So I started it up & guess what? No FC3 Blood Dragon!? Any ideas what's going on or how I can now download the game?

Same problem here too. Seems to me like you guys dropped the ball. and I send an email looked for support circles circles I go. I had no problem with steam they were easy no bull. I want my Far Cry 3 are you going to let me have it or not............ simple.

Renegade.TSF
09-16-2013, 06:00 AM
Same problem here too. Seems to me like you guys dropped the ball. and I send an email looked for support circles circles I go. I had no problem with steam they were easy no bull. I want my Far Cry 3 are you going to let me have it or not............ simple.

I gave my extra codes to some of my friends - they use the codes in the Ubi-shop - downloaded the game - install and play.

Where did u get your codes from? Mine was all from AMD and the instructions in the mail tells you that you have to redeem them in the Ubi-store.

If you have problems with redeeming your codes - you have to contact those who gave you the codes

Ubi can´t help you if you have your codes from a 3th part