PDA

View Full Version : [spoiler]Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon walkthroughs

RegardingMarley
04-30-2013, 10:49 PM
Oh man, so it seems as if YouTube is full of leaked gameplay footage. Which, IMO, is pretty damn lame. I refuse to watch any of it cuz I want the game to be fresh for me. Gotta say, I'm a huge fan of 80's cheese action flicks, and I absolutely LOVE the FarCry series as a whole. I can't wait to strap into Rex's cyborg skin and tear some stuff up! Anyway, just here to voice my absolute anticipation for the game and let you guys know I'll be starting an entire game walkthrough as soon as I get the game downloaded toniight! Make sure you check me out at http://www.youtube.com/regardingmarley if that sounds like something you want to see ;-) Either way hope you guys enjoy the game as much as I will and have a happy adventure!:cool:

omniqix
05-01-2013, 12:45 AM
awesome, will check it out :)

BWX232
05-01-2013, 01:19 AM
I pre-ordered on STEAM and have to wait 17 more hours. It's 8:18 pm April 30th. Guess I should have ordered it on Uplay directly..

RegardingMarley
05-01-2013, 01:59 AM
awesome, will check it out :)

great man, hope you enjoy it! i have motube too if you want to get texts about the uploads, just check my channel banner for the link ;)

RegardingMarley
05-01-2013, 02:00 AM
I pre-ordered on STEAM and have to wait 17 more hours. It's 8:18 pm April 30th. Guess I should have ordered it on Uplay directly..

yeah, uplay seems to be the fastest route. pretty sure they got the kinks worked out of it now. hopefully i can start playing around 12:30 if my download is ready at midnight :D

BWX232
05-01-2013, 02:49 AM
yeah, uplay seems to be the fastest route. pretty sure they got the kinks worked out of it now. hopefully i can start playing around 12:30 if my download is ready at midnight :D

I cancelled my STEAM pre order and pre ordered through Uplay.. It is the first game I have ever bought through Uplay, and it s not showing up in my "games" section even for pre download. I am guessing it'll show up when it is released first thing May 1st (a couple more hours here).

BWX232
05-01-2013, 03:19 AM
update-
I just called Uplay (open till midnight EST!), and canceled my order because they aren't releasing it any sooner and I don't want to get stuck with two copies.

The CSR said mid-day tomorrow for Uplay too. Oh well. I still may re-purchase it through Uplay if they release sooner (and I am inside at the time and want to play it tomorrow). Or I may just cancel my request to cancel preorder through STEAM. Depends what happens.

slowram
05-01-2013, 05:10 AM
Dang I expected UBI to release at midnight, hmm Amazon says they are releasing it at midnight pacific time so I figured UBI would have to as well. Maybe I'll order via Amazon then..

RegardingMarley
05-01-2013, 08:21 AM
First one is up ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMRFQbT2smU

slowram
05-01-2013, 08:48 AM
Sure enough Amazon says it's no longer pre-order it's available now, but because amazon had no mention of getting the 25 music tracks for pre-order I went ahead and ordered with shop ubi and so far at least it's yet to show up on my games page to even begin downloading..

RegardingMarley
05-01-2013, 04:25 PM
so whose got some game time in now? wanna hear what everyone thinks ;-)

Mr_Shade
05-01-2013, 05:06 PM
You may want to rename the thread - if you are doing walkthroughs...

You should also put a [SPOILERS] in the title.. ;)

RegardingMarley
05-01-2013, 05:22 PM

alright sir, will do ;) was going to anyway, but i'm a little oout of it this mornign, been up all night playing this great game :p

RegardingMarley
05-01-2013, 05:26 PM

hmm, if you go to the first post it shows i changed the title, but not showing in thread table... hmm

RegardingMarley
05-01-2013, 05:27 PM
BTW, 3 episodes are live with more to come!

EvilPixieGrrr
05-01-2013, 06:29 PM
hmm, if you go to the first post it shows i changed the title, but not showing in thread table... hmm

I'll fix it for you. :)

RegardingMarley
05-01-2013, 07:24 PM
I'll fix it for you. :)

thanks bud ;)

EvilPixieGrrr
05-01-2013, 08:11 PM
You're welcome. :D