PDA

View Full Version : About the editions

AntiChrist7
04-30-2013, 04:26 PM
So if i just want the digital content (all the additional missions and the soundtrack), im basicly forced to buy the dedsec edition? I couldnt give less about a figurine or artbook or reality cards, but its seems im stuck with it?

Ubisoft, try something new. Allow us customers to make our own editions, like a buffet. I bet people will even pay for that service, as long as they dont have to deal with stuff they dont want

HoIcon
05-03-2013, 02:13 PM
The Uplay exclusive edition has all 3 of the bonus missions plus a steelbook case for the game but no soundtrack, but if you really want the soundtrack aswell it looks like you would have to get the DEDSEC edition

pacmanate
05-04-2013, 11:55 PM
So if i just want the digital content (all the additional missions and the soundtrack), im basicly forced to buy the dedsec edition? I couldnt give less about a figurine or artbook or reality cards, but its seems im stuck with it?

Ubisoft, try something new. Allow us customers to make our own editions, like a buffet. I bet people will even pay for that service, as long as they dont have to deal with stuff they dont want

You can buy the Uplay exclusive edition to get the addition missions, and you will probably be allowed to buy the soundtrack as a standalone thing further towards release :)