PDA

View Full Version : Watch_Dogs Collector editions

Mr_Shade
04-29-2013, 05:18 PM
DEDSEC EDITION

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7973/wddedseceditionmockupwi.jpg

Product Description

You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.
The Watch_Dogs DedSec Edition is the premium Collector’s Edition ideal for any fan wishing to immerse themselves in this hacker fantasy world!In addition to the Watch_Dogs game, this edition contains a unique figurine of vigilante hero Aiden Pearce, steelbook, an artbook, a map of Chicago, the official soundtrack of the game, a set of 4 iconic character cards, a set of 3 collectible Watch_Dogs logo badges.You’ll also have access to almost 60 minutes of additional gameplay thanks to 3 single player missions, and rewards upon completion of these missions.

Physical content

A 23cm Aiden Pearce Figurine
Steelbook™
DedSec Collector’s box
Watch_Dogs Artbook: artworks and illustrations that inspired the game
Original soundtrack of the game
Watch_Dogs map of Chicago
Set of 4 collectible cards: discover Watch_Dogs iconic characters through augmented reality
Set of 3 exclusive badges.

Digital content3 single payer missions: almost 60 minutes of additional gameplay

Palace Pack: A police raid is planned on the luxury palace of an Internet mogul. His impressive databanks have intimate details on thousands of people…including Aiden Pearce. Break inside, wipe the hard drives and escape before the raid begins.

Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the ULC mission)

INVESTIGATION BONUS: Unlock more investigative opportunities inside the network databanks.
ATM HACK BOOST: Boost your cash rewards when hacking bank accounts.

Signature Shot: A biometrics weapon has been smuggled into Chicago for a captain of the Black Viceroys gang. The weapon only works for the first person who holds the gun.

Breach a stronghold, steal the package and be the first to hold the weapon.Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the ULC mission)

BLACK VICEROYS GANG COLOURS OUTFIT
BIOMETRIC ASSAULT RIFLE

Breakthrough Pack: A secret gathering is underway. The Chicago Club is negotiating power with Corporate CEOs. The Club has hired scramblers to block surveillance devices. Drive around the city to find the scramblers and take them out. Retrieve all names from the meeting and upload their images to the world.

VEHICLE EXPERT PERK: Get free vehicles from your Underground Car Contact and earn discounts on select cars.

PlayStation®4 / Xbox 360® / PlayStation®3 system / WiiU™ / Windows PC

Mr_Shade
VIGILANTE EDITION

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2356/wdvigilanteeditionmocku.jpg

Product Description

You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge
The Watch_Dogs Vigilante Edition is dedicated to hard core fans who’d like to embody the hacker vigilante in real life! Thanks to the iconic cap and mask offered in this limited edition, you’ll feel just like a real modern day hero.Also included in this edition: the Watch_Dogs official soundtrack and in-game bonus content: single player mission: Palace pack. Develop more hacking skills and unlock rewards.

Physical content

Vigilante Collector’s box
Aiden Pearce’s iconic cap
Aiden Pearce’s mask
Original soundtrack of the game

Digital content

Palace pack: A police raid is planned on the luxury palace of an Internet mogul. His impressive databanks have intimate details on thousands of people…including Aiden Pearce. Break inside, wipe the hard drives and escape before the raid begins.

INVESTIGATION BONUS: Unlock more investigative opportunities inside the network databanks.

Mr_Shade
UPLAY EXCLUSIVE EDITION

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8273/wduplayexclusiveedition.jpg

Product Description

Exclusive edition available only on Uplay website!

You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.
The Watch_Dogs Uplay Exclusive Edition is dedicated to gamers who want to expand their gaming experience.This edition has an impressive amount of additional content: it includes almost 1 hour of additional gameplay through 3 single player missions. Get the power of hacking and develop your special skills: you’ll be rewarded upon completion of the missions. In addition, to make experience even more special, you’ll receive a dedicated steelbook™ offer. You’ll also have access to almost 60 minutes of additional gameplay thanks to 3 single player missions, and rewards upon completion of the missions.

Physical content

Exclusive Steelbook™

Digital content

Palace pack: A police raid is planned on the luxury palace of an Internet mogul. His impressive databanks have intimate details on thousands of people…including Aiden Pearce. Break inside, wipe the hard drives and escape before the raid begins.

Signature Shot: A biometrics weapon has been smuggled into Chicago for a captain of the Black Viceroys gang. The weapon only works with the first person who holds the gun.

Breach a stronghold, steal the package and be the first to hold the weapon.Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the ULC mission):

BIOMETRIC ASSAULT RIFLE

Breakthrough Pack: A secret gathering is underway. The Chicago Club is negotiating power with Corporate CEOs. The Club has hired scramblers to block surveillance devices. Drive around the city to find the scramblers and take them out. Retrieve all names from the meeting and upload their images to the world.

VEHICLE EXPERT PERK: Get free vehicles from your Underground Car Contact and earn discounts on select cars.

Only available on www.uplay.com

Mr_Shade
04-29-2013, 05:28 PM
D1 SPECIAL EDITION

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8118/wdspecialeditionmockupu.jpg

Product Description

You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge
The Watch_Dogs special edition contains bonus in-game content: the Breakthrough Pack single player mission!

Digital bonus content

Breakthrough Pack - A secret gathering is underway. The Chicago Club is negotiating power with Corporate CEOs. The Club has hired scramblers to block surveillance devices. Drive around the city to find the scramblers and take them out. Retrieve all names from the meeting and upload their images to the world.

Mr_Shade
04-29-2013, 05:29 PM
For all versions - Please check your local retailers for availability and price.

pacmanate
04-29-2013, 05:35 PM
I really want the DedSec one but the Vigilante one. OH MY GOD. I CAN RUN AROUND LIKE A CRIMINAL! :D

Lucreto
04-29-2013, 06:44 PM
I really want the DedSec one but the Vigilante one. OH MY GOD. I CAN RUN AROUND LIKE A CRIMINAL! :D

That is exactly why I don't like it. I can't wear it out without the police tapping me on the shoulder walking down a shopping street.

My Gamestop has Vigilante one but I need to find a place to get DedSec Edition.

TheBearJew32
04-29-2013, 07:14 PM
Shade, any word on whether any of these editions are EMEA exclusive? i can't find anything for NA...or maybe the sites haven't updated

mr_doom1987
04-29-2013, 07:57 PM
Please let the Steam edition have some exclusives! (maybe even some promo items for tf2 perhaps?)
And i hope to see the cap and the mask on UbiWorkshop.
Is this true:
http://media.tumblr.com/01d87114b4c3ed8d51ae7f028868cc84/tumblr_inline_mjz3dsUGq21qz4rgp.jpg
because it seems to differ from the Uplay Exclusive Edition listed above?

lothario-da-be
04-29-2013, 08:26 PM
This is too much.

Drybones20008
04-30-2013, 07:28 AM
And again here comes Ubisoft like Assassin's Creed with it's 40 editions for everywhere EXCEPT North America, which of course will be revealed at a later date(most likely about a month before release.)

I just don't get this! Why not wait for the entire world's edition to not make anyone jealous? (announcement wise anyways)

If the NA deals are not finalized then just WAIT to announce GLOBAL.

Ugh, this irks me so bad, i'm a huge fan of all these special editions and i have MONEY to give to you but nope i guess that is just TOO easy.

Deathgrim666
04-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Please let the Steam edition have some exclusives! (maybe even some promo items for tf2 perhaps?)
And i hope to see the cap and the mask on UbiWorkshop.
Is this true:
http://media.tumblr.com/01d87114b4c3ed8d51ae7f028868cc84/tumblr_inline_mjz3dsUGq21qz4rgp.jpg
because it seems to differ from the Uplay Exclusive Edition listed above?

Those are pretty awsome looking skins! :cool:

pacmanate
04-30-2013, 01:15 PM
Not sure if I should get the highest price edition D:

Asp87
04-30-2013, 05:29 PM
Read a report that Watch_Dogs is getting the usual Ubisoft "Screw Xbox"-treatment with PS players getting extra exclusive content that will in no way be availible to Xbox-players, is this true?
And if it is, why not at least allow us the possibility to pay for it? It's the whole Copernicus Conspiracies/Benedict Arnold-thing all over again, and makes me wonder if I really want to get this game if I'm going to be treated like a second-grade gamer for not being one of the Master Race Playstation Players =/

j0kay
04-30-2013, 07:12 PM
60 € for the standart edition on PC? The pricing is ridiculous.

Deathgrim666
04-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Read a report that Watch_Dogs is getting the usual Ubisoft "Screw Xbox"-treatment with PS players getting extra exclusive content that will in no way be availible to Xbox-players, is this true?
And if it is, why not at least allow us the possibility to pay for it? It's the whole Copernicus Conspiracies/Benedict Arnold-thing all over again, and makes me wonder if I really want to get this game if I'm going to be treated like a second-grade gamer for not being one of the Master Race Playstation Players =/

Sony payed money for the missions that why they are exclusive.

Asp87
04-30-2013, 09:17 PM
Sony payed money for the missions that why they are exclusive.

So why not make the extra content free for PS users and at least allow us Xbox players to purchase them?
More sales for Ubi, PS users can still feel exclusive and Ubi doesn't need to piss off players, win-win in my books =/

SNUBKILLER75
05-01-2013, 03:13 AM
once again have to wait for the NA versions to be announced. wth?

MB1025
05-01-2013, 08:10 AM
2 games now with Collectors Editions announced for Europe and nothing for NA. You would think after all the issues with AC 3 things would have changed.

HoIcon
05-01-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm probably going to go for the DEDSEC edition but the Vigilante edition tempts me because of the Cap and Mask even though they'd make me look like a mugger

thecodeman715
05-05-2013, 08:27 PM
So nothing for North America? Even though this takes place in... CHICAGO!

MB1025
05-07-2013, 09:27 AM
You can bet on this. There most likely won't be a steel book for the US. They hardly ever get steel books from Ubisoft while every other edition of their games in every other country gets one.

We will most likely get a picture of a dog wearing a wrist watch and some DLC and they will call it the Watch Dog edition.

pacmanate
05-07-2013, 01:11 PM
You can bet on this. There most likely won't be a steel book for the US. They hardly ever get steel books from Ubisoft while every other edition of their games in every other country gets one.

We will most likely get a picture of a dog wearing a wrist watch and some DLC and they will call it the Watch Dog edition.

Out of all of that, I think called it the Watch Dog Edition is the biggest slap in the face.

Biomedical-Fire
05-07-2013, 07:11 PM
​Since Ubi won't give NA anything remotely close to the Dedsec Edition, so I pre-ordered it from zavvi.com.

iceygricey87
05-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Good news though! If you pre-order from Gamestop, you can get an exclusive Watch_Dogs Poster! WOOHOO!!!! ;)

*Note sarcasm*

Biomedical-Fire
05-08-2013, 03:26 AM
So nothing for North America? Even though this takes place in... CHICAGO!Gotta remember though, ACIII took place in Colonial America during the American Revolution and we didn't get anything remotely close to the Freedom Edition that the EMEA received. At least the R/C Paladin aircraft that comes in the Splinter Cell CE is not that bad.

metallicadan
05-10-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm waiting to see what special editions are released in Canada before pre-ordering. I got the Connor statue for AC3 and it looks friggin' awesome, this games looks sick so I'll definitely shell out the $150 or whatever for a statue, etc.

thecodeman715
05-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Gotta remember though, ACIII took place in Colonial America during the American Revolution and we didn't get anything remotely close to the Freedom Edition that the EMEA received. At least the R/C Paladin aircraft that comes in the Splinter Cell CE is not that bad.

Oh, I was furious when I saw the, ahem, *Amazingly Awesome* Collector's Edition Ubi promised us... I swear, I wish Ubi started caring about the customers, not their freaking bank accounts...

PRAYINGMANTIS_12
05-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Pre ordered the vigilante edition. Can not wait for this game.

Dymez_510
06-05-2013, 10:30 PM
So far, we (North America) got this; announced today.

http://i39.tinypic.com/3480eh2.jpg

LeonShepard
06-10-2013, 05:33 PM
when will the Dedsec edition for the PS4 be available for preorder?

AWESOMEHURLEY7
06-22-2013, 09:21 AM
I want the vigilante edition it is sick

CDNBC250
06-27-2013, 12:05 AM
Yep, just to echo all the other North American posters.....

There'd better be a DEDSEC edition for NA, or EXACT equivalent. I don't care what you call it, but I want all the goods the DEDSEC edition has to offer.

Also, this is exceptionally ridiculous, given that Ubisoft Montreal were the ones who developed the game (mainly).

HOW ABOUT SHOWING SOME LOVE TO THE CONTINENT THE GAME WAS DEVELOPED ON??

AlistairBurden
06-27-2013, 04:40 PM
when will the Dedsec edition for the PS4 be available for preorder?

Just to echo this, would it be possible for a rough date if not exact date when we could start pre-orders for the next-gen consoles. I specifically am after the Uplay Edition for Xbox One. I understand the the release dates for the consoles have not been confirmed yet, so you don't want to give the date away, but could we at least be able to pre-order the game? :rolleyes:

Charles_Ryan
06-30-2013, 03:25 AM
PLEASE let the DEDSEC and VIGILANTE editions be available in North America! I NEED BOTH. As a citizen of the suburbs of Chi-Town Its about damn time something awesome film or video game wise comes out related to this city. I am SO excited for this game beyond belief. I seriously want both editions as long as they become available in NA!

Tiaze
07-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Hey stupid question.

In the Vigilante edition, the one where you can get the mask and the cap.
I'd like to know what size the cap is. Reason for asking is I'd love to get that version if the cap is big enough so I can use it for cosplay purposes =)

Sharkey1337
07-18-2013, 09:31 PM
North American Limited Edition: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/18/watch-dogs-limited-edition-announced

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/07/wdse-610x357.jpg

Another pass for me, left out the hat and gave us a less interesting steelbook. Really hate that all the DLC is still retailer exclusive, would be so nice if we could get all of it like the rest of the world. =_=

Biomedical-Fire
07-20-2013, 12:25 AM
Since they're not putting in any bonus content into this edition, Ubi really needs to add Aiden's hat in as well. They piece together parts of the Dedsec and Vigilante Editions but don't add in any digital bonus content, what a croc!

Spyshadow01
07-23-2013, 12:17 PM
Of course the only bundles with all three DLC packs are not announced for NA, and probably won't come to the NA until after release. if at all. I will happily shell out the $100+ for the dedsec edition IF I COULD GET IT. This is why people pirate your **** Ubisoft, quit shafting your consumer base with ******ation like this.

Biomedical-Fire
07-24-2013, 02:47 PM
Of course the only bundles with all three DLC packs are not announced for NA, and probably won't come to the NA until after release. if at all. I will happily shell out the $100+ for the dedsec edition IF I COULD GET IT. This is why people pirate your **** Ubisoft, quit shafting your consumer base with ******ation like this.You can get the Dedsec Edition from shopto.net and zavvi.com in which both places ship to North America. But for some reason the Dedsec Edition is not listed for the Xbox One on Zavvi's site even though Ubi says that you can get it from them. All they have it listed for is the WiiU, PS3/PS4, PC and 360, but it's not lised for the One. I sent a message to Zavvi and hopefully I'll hear from them, but if not, I'm getting it from Shopto.

kn1ghtoftruth
07-24-2013, 08:13 PM
I'd be satisfied if they gave us the DLC and the Map of Chicago - Why wouldn't they put the map in there? Seriously. Anyone know if the Deadsec version DLC will be useable in the US?

Leonihtus
08-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Will Ubisoft ever release the collecters edition for the U.S? So far you can only buy it in the U.K , but I would love to buy it for all its digital content bonuses.

Doitsuist
08-02-2013, 12:01 AM
Will Ubisoft ever release the collecters edition for the U.S? So far you can only buy it in the U.K , but I would love to buy it for all its digital content bonuses.

There is a Collector's Edition in the U.S. It just differs from the ones in the UK and we don't get the digital content. This is as much as we're going to get in the U.S lol

It is available for PS3/PS4 X360/Xbone and comes with the following:
Steelbook Game Case (not as great as the one in the UK version)
Aiden's mask
9inch statue of Aiden
Official Watch_Dogs soundtrack
Hardcover artbook with 80 pages of concept art

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/watch-dogs-limited-edition/110626

Desolaytore
08-03-2013, 05:17 AM
There is a Collector's Edition in the U.S. It just differs from the ones in the UK and we don't get the digital content. This is as much as we're going to get in the U.S lol

It is available for PS3/PS4 X360/Xbone and comes with the following:
Steelbook Game Case (not as great as the one in the UK version)
Aiden's mask
9inch statue of Aiden
Official Watch_Dogs soundtrack
Hardcover artbook with 80 pages of concept art

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/watch-dogs-limited-edition/110626

Slap in the damn face it is too... Same **** with AC4! The **** Ubisoft?!

Doitsuist
08-03-2013, 06:00 AM
Exactly! Had we actually got all that digital content and a decent steelbook case, I would buy it. But it just isn't worth the $130 price tag, no matter how much I'm obsessing over this game ;)

Especially since I will have to buy all the pre order digital content for $5 - $10 once it comes to PSN store (which it will since all pre order bonuses do lol) adding to the cost.

Biomedical-Fire
08-04-2013, 07:42 PM
If they weren't going to give NA the Dedsec Edition, they could've at least given us the full Vigilante Edition and add Aiden Pearce's statue to it instead of piecing together parts of the Dedsec and Vigilante Editions.

DukuDragon
08-07-2013, 04:39 PM
Since they're not putting in any bonus content into this edition, Ubi really needs to add Aiden's hat in as well. They piece together parts of the Dedsec and Vigilante Editions but don't add in any digital bonus content, what a croc!

I have the collectors edition pre-ordered, but the $130 price tag is kind of a let down. I don't think I will be buying the edition unless they add some stuff to it. The "Aiden Pearce’s iconic cap" would be a really cool item and would definitely make me want to purchase it. Other people may want an added DLC Pass or the Map added to it which is not unreasonable in my opinion.

Also, I noticed that the AC IV Black Flag collector's edition post had Black_Widow9 asking what people really wanted to see in the edition, maybe they will change it up and do the same for this edition.

wackedkid47
08-07-2013, 11:17 PM
North American Limited Edition: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/18/watch-dogs-limited-edition-announced

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/07/wdse-610x357.jpg

Another pass for me, left out the hat and gave us a less interesting steelbook. Really hate that all the DLC is still retailer exclusive, would be so nice if we could get all of it like the rest of the world. =_=

How come we can't get all the good stuff and the UK gets better things?

Biomedical-Fire
08-31-2013, 04:19 AM
I have the collectors edition pre-ordered, but the $130 price tag is kind of a let down. I don't think I will be buying the edition unless they add some stuff to it. The "Aiden Pearce’s iconic cap" would be a really cool item and would definitely make me want to purchase it. Other people may want an added DLC Pass or the Map added to it which is not unreasonable in my opinion.

Also, I noticed that the AC IV Black Flag collector's edition post had Black_Widow9 asking what people really wanted to see in the edition, maybe they will change it up and do the same for this edition.If we were getting the Vigilante Edition, then I'd be more than willing to pay the price for it, but what they are offering, is absolutely disappointing to say the least!

SpartanCT64
09-03-2013, 03:50 PM
This is the only new game I want this year and I'm really pumped for it. However, the only edition I'd preorder would be the UPLAY exclusive edition I can't get in the US, I only want the digital goods. Guess I'll just have to wait till next year and get it when its way cheaper :(

Kamakiri711
09-03-2013, 08:39 PM
The content of those editions sems pretty random to me, i really dont understand why the mask and hat are nor part of the Dedsec Edition.
Also, why would you sell an edition with ONLY the mask?
Is there a way to obtain the mask&hat w/o buying the Vigilante Edition?
I really dont wanna buy two editions...

Hm, i really should stop pre-ordering Collectors Editions...thats just not healthy...

strayelf99
09-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Does anyone know if/when the Uplay Exclusive Edition will be available in the US?

DukuDragon
09-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Not sure if I am allowed to ask this or not, but is anyone willing to sell me the Hat (and possibly the mask) from the VIGILANTE EDITION if we do not get it in NA? I really like the hat and hope that it will be available online somewhere but if not it would be nice to know that someone is willing to sell it.

SteelCity999
09-11-2013, 01:51 AM
Not sure if I am allowed to ask this or not, but is anyone willing to sell me the Hat (and possibly the mask) from the VIGILANTE EDITION if we do not get it in NA? I really like the hat and hope that it will be available online somewhere but if not it would be nice to know that someone is willing to sell it.

I wish we would have gotten the hat instead of the mask. At least it would be useful.

jesseb14
09-20-2013, 12:20 AM
The DEDSEC one looks like it has a high quality figurine.

vustavia
09-27-2013, 11:44 PM
Hi, does anyone knows if I'll get the preorder bonus ( cyberpunk pack) from Walmart.com if I preorder the ps4 limited edition ? Because all the other standard and limited versions at walmart including ps3,x1,x360 has the bonus in the description but the ps4 limited edition does not, this seems weird

KraXed112
10-05-2013, 09:00 PM
So when Splinter Cell Blacklist came out on steam the deluxe edition included all bonus's from all retailers, Would that be the same for Watch Dogs?

Biomedical-Fire
10-06-2013, 03:12 AM
So when Splinter Cell Blacklist came out on steam the deluxe edition included all bonus's from all retailers, Would that be the same for Watch Dogs?I'd imagine they would, because they released an digital deluxe edition for almost every title they've released. However, it's just plain sad that they can't offer the same CE across all regions like they do with their digital deluxe editions.

Andy_YNWA
10-08-2013, 02:17 PM
First of all can someone just clarify this for me... aren't all the next gen games region free? So at least for the NA next gen guys could you just not order from a UK retailer and get dedsec shipped to the US if that edition is the better one that you would prefer? I have been a little upset about the editions so hopefully Mr Shade (UK Forum Manager) can help out a fellow Brit with this one I was upset because I didn't want all the stuff that comes with the dedsec edition I just wanted the game and the 3 bonus missions, which everyone will shout "get the Uplay edition" however it looks like the Xbone will be the only platform that wont have this edition so in a mood I pre-ordered the standard edition. However I would like to know if all 3 missions will be released as a dlc on release day (seperate or bundle)? You know so I can actually have a full game rather than the half a game I paid £50 for?

p.s to the UK forum manager thanks for keeping the community in order.

Andy

axAznGuiTony26
10-16-2013, 07:36 AM
I'm confused, this limited edition for Wiiu as well because it has the wiiu logo underneath the limited edition as well.

firebird3334
11-24-2013, 12:50 PM
Why can't I find the Uplay editions for watchdogs for Wii U, Ps4 or Xbox One

ocesc68
12-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Ahhh, dammit.

DEDSEC looks freakin' awesome. They all do.

BUT:

I don't want everything in this edition. I so badly want to combine the items i need, and cut those i don't.
Make a

ocesc68 Edition
Artbook
Map of Chicago
DEDSEC_ Steelbook
Breakthrough, Signature and Palace Pack
Aiden Pearce cap

Hrafnagud72
12-08-2013, 09:24 AM
This is *edit*. Why the hell is it so hard to give all countries the same collectors editions? It's ridiculous. Ubisoft has screwed NA on almost every game launch.

Biomedical-Fire
12-20-2013, 04:55 AM
It'd be sweet if Ubisoft offered the Dedsec Edition to NA since the game was delayed. After all they have been screwing us over on CE's since the ACII Black Edition.

NightRunner8K
01-21-2014, 03:59 PM
I like that figurine :cool:

thewatchingdog
01-25-2014, 10:34 PM
Vigalnte mode activat!

lpfan419
01-26-2014, 09:49 AM
I wish gamestop had the dedsec edition but also the hat and mask with it aswell. Because this is what I am getting at gamestop (http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/bonus/watchdog_LELG.jpg) I want the hat aswell tho.

TheRealWildcard
01-26-2014, 02:12 PM
UPlay does not list the Pre-Order EXCLUSIVE Options. The ONLY Available option is the Default PC Download. Get this fixed and take my money!

TheSaiyanLink
01-27-2014, 12:15 AM
So are these editions coming to the Wii U cause on the official website it says the only version being released for the Wii U is just the regular game.

stormquiver
02-01-2014, 06:56 AM
I just want the Uplay special edition in canada with all the DLC. couldn't care less about the physical items.

JBanton
02-01-2014, 04:26 PM
UPLAY EXCLUSIVE EDITION

Product Description

The Watch_Dogs Uplay Exclusive Edition is dedicated to gamers who want to expand their gaming experience.This edition has an impressive amount of additional content: it includes almost 1 hour of additional gameplay through 3 single player missions. Get the power of hacking and develop your special skills: you’ll be rewarded upon completion of the missions. In addition, to make experience even more special, you’ll receive a dedicated steelbook™ offer. You’ll also have access to almost 60 minutes of additional gameplay thanks to 3 single player missions, and rewards upon completion of the missions.

Physical content

Exclusive Steelbook™

Digital content

Signature Shot: A biometrics weapon has been smuggled into Chicago for a captain of the Black Viceroys gang. The weapon only works with the first person who holds the gun.

Breach a stronghold, steal the package and be the first to hold the weapon.Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the ULC mission):

BIOMETRIC ASSAULT RIFLE

Only available on www.uplay.com

Well that's just a lie, I'm still yet to see a PS4 version of the UPlay edition. The only option I see are ps3 and X360.

Q1RSTU
02-05-2014, 12:58 PM
So why is the Uplay Digital Deluxe Edition the only edition that doesn't come with the Untouchables Pack? I really want that outfit but I also want the bonus missions. What's the reasoning behind this? Why does it have every other outfit but that one?

http://drh2.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/ubi/images/hero/WD_udeluxe_hero.jpg

chlnmtchll9008
02-06-2014, 05:29 AM
If you are talking about NA with any of these you aren't getting any collectors edition, we get screwed in this situation.

Badger_39
02-07-2014, 10:44 PM
I just want the Uplay special edition in canada with all the DLC. couldn't care less about the physical items.

Except for the living in the US instead of Canada I so agree with this.

Knight_Wolf_85
02-10-2014, 05:24 PM
I want to know WHY you are being racist to the USA players Watch Dogs Dedsec Edition and exclusive edition only sold in the UK, NOT in the USA. You only offer the editions that only have 1 BONUS NOT 3 like in the UK. That's racist to UNITED STATE OF AMERICA your game should not be aloud to be sold if your RACIST.

chlnmtchll9008
02-10-2014, 05:45 PM
I want to know WHY you are being racist to the USA players Watch Dogs Dedsec Edition and exclusive edition only sold in the UK, NOT in the USA. You only offer the editions that only have 1 BONUS NOT 3 like in the UK. That's racist to UNITED STATE OF AMERICA your game should not be aloud to be sold if your RACIST.

Funniest thing I have read all day. The word isn't "aloud" its "allowed". Its not racist its more along the lines of they are based in Europe. People of other countries don't get mad when we get things they don't. Also its "states" not "state" we are more than one state, no wonder our school system if failing. If you want all three order bonuses through all the places that offer bonuses, and return them after you get what you want. Also another error in your writing is the word "your" that you used in the end its actually "you're" now that was fun.

LarsTheDevil
03-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Well that's just a lie, I'm still yet to see a PS4 version of the UPlay edition. The only option I see are ps3 and X360.

There is no PS3 version of UPLAY EXCLUSIVE EDITION - only Xbox One, Xbox 360 and WiiU
I am still waiting for the PS4 Version of the UPLAY EXCLUSIVE EDITION.

When will the UPLAY EXCLUSIVE EDITION for PS4 be available (in Germany)?

GenialityOfEvil
03-08-2014, 03:00 PM
There is no PS3 version of UPLAY EXCLUSIVE EDITION - only Xbox One, Xbox 360 and WiiU
I am still waiting for the PS4 Version of the UPLAY EXCLUSIVE EDITION.

When will the UPLAY EXCLUSIVE EDITION for PS4 be available (in Germany)?

Think he's talking about this one. I emailed Uplay and they don't even know.
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/productID.279034100

setsunahenry
03-09-2014, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=Mr_Shade;9045462][COLOR=#0070C0][FONT=Times New Roman]DEDSEC EDITION

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7973/wddedseceditionmockupwi.jpg

It's nice that Asia can get Dedsec Edition. I really like the collection except the figurine.

Axyrion
03-10-2014, 07:58 PM
I had a question, is there anyway to get all of the digital content, but without the physical content for xbox one?

LarsTheDevil
03-14-2014, 12:05 PM
I had a question, is there anyway to get all of the digital content, but without the physical content for xbox one?

Just give me the digital content and keep the dust collectors (figure, steel box,....)
Right now there is no PS4/PS3 version of the UBI Exclusive Edition - some days ago there was a Wii U version - now it's gone. Just tell us that this will only be available on Xbox one and X360.

The shop is not working .... bad start for the weekend

hockeyhacker97
03-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Does anyone know if/when the Uplay Exclusive Edition will be available in the US?

If your getting the game for the PC in the US greenmangaming has the best package for the DLC included with it...
It has Blume Agent Pack, WHITE HAT Pack, THE PALACE Pack, SIGNATURE SHOT Mission, BREATHROUGH Pack, and CLUB JUSTICE PACK.

So it seems to have if not all most all of the DLC of all the different collectors editions minus the physical crap. I think the only DLC missing from it was a few of the costumes, but as far as the DLC that adds game play it all seems to be there.

Again that is the greenmangaming Deluxe Edition for North America only, other countries may or may not get similar versions there, but as the title of the game says on greenman gaming at http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/watch-dogs-deluxe-edition-na/ "Watch_Dogs: Deluxe Edition (NA)" it is a North American offer and not in other continents.

Edit: With that said on GMG the Deluxe edition is $70 but you also get to choose between getting $10 cash back or $14 GMG credit, so its effectivly $60 if you don't ever use greenmangaming or $56 if you do.

GenialityOfEvil
03-15-2014, 06:43 PM
It's only missing the DedSec shadow clothes, the one that has green paint splattered across it that gives you a 1 battery slot boost. Hardly a great loss.
The Uplay exclusive isn't available anywhere for anything other than PS3 and 360, though that will probably change when the game goes gold and they actually start ordering this stuff to be made.

JBanton
03-17-2014, 10:34 PM
Just give me the digital content and keep the dust collectors (figure, steel box,....)
Right now there is no PS4/PS3 version of the UBI Exclusive Edition - some days ago there was a Wii U version - now it's gone. Just tell us that this will only be available on Xbox one and X360.

The shop is not working .... bad start for the weekend

The UPlay exclusive edition is now only available for ps3 & x360.

Don't expect them to increase the stocks for the ps4/ XB1 versions either; if you want all the digital content you'll have to pay the dedsec price.

Sounds like a pretty good marketing strategy to me...

setsunahenry
03-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Kinda sad that UPLAY EXCLUSIVE EDITION won't be available for Asia as well except Limited Edition & Dedsec Edition.

LarsTheDevil
03-18-2014, 10:42 PM
The UPlay exclusive edition is now only available for ps3 & x360.

Don't expect them to increase the stocks for the ps4/ XB1 versions either; if you want all the digital content you'll have to pay the dedsec price.

Sounds like a pretty good marketing strategy to me...

In the german forum, they tell "it's sold out" - Get this - Digital Content is sold out!
That's new for me.

The publishers want their customers (=us)
- to buy the stuff they want to deliver
- in the format the want us to have
- at a price of their choice.
==> They know what's best for the customers

I am waiting the 18-20 month until the game is available at a reasonable price with the content of my choice.

JBanton
03-23-2014, 06:18 PM
In the German forum, they tell "it's sold out" - Get this - Digital Content is sold out!
That's new for me.

The publishers want their customers (=us)
- to buy the stuff they want to deliver
- in the format the want us to have
- at a price of their choice.
==> They know what's best for the customers

I am waiting the 18-20 month until the game is available at a reasonable price with the content of my choice.

I was just told by customer support that the Uplay Exclusive edition was "out of stock" for PS4 and XB1.

Which I'm not very happy about, considering the game hasn't even come out yet.

GenialityOfEvil
03-23-2014, 08:03 PM
It was never in stock. The game never went gold, meaning the final copy of the game was never shipped to manufacturers. When the game does go gold they'll update the store with whatever versions they've ordered.

JBanton
03-29-2014, 05:40 PM
It was never in stock. The game never went gold, meaning the final copy of the game was never shipped to manufacturers. When the game does go gold they'll update the store with whatever versions they've ordered.

I checked back today, and the PC DVD ROM has been newly added, but still nothing for PS4 or XB1.

:(

GenialityOfEvil
03-29-2014, 06:47 PM
I spotted that yesterday, maybe the PC version has been finished already.

mattyink
04-01-2014, 05:43 PM
So why not make the extra content free for PS users and at least allow us Xbox players to purchase them?
More sales for Ubi, PS users can still feel exclusive and Ubi doesn't need to piss off players, win-win in my books =/

Not fun on the other end of exclusivity huh buddy? It's about time Sony has some.. Blame MS for this they started that a looong time ago. Us PS3 user never got to play Splinter Cell convintion if i remember corectly cuz MS bought the rights....so yeah too bad for you ;)

Q1RSTU
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM
So does the Digital Deluxe Edition have the Untouchables pack or does it not? First it said it didn't, then at one point it did, and now it looks like it doesn't have it again. How am I expected to pre-order if I don't know what I'm getting?! I would very much appreciate it if Ubisoft could make up their mind and give a yes or no answer. Also, why doesn't it have it when all the other editions do?

GenialityOfEvil
04-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Nope. It's an absolute mess at the minute. Even Ubisoft support give conflicting answers.

mattyink
04-09-2014, 05:42 PM
UPLAY EXCLUSIVE EDITION

Product Description

Physical content

Exclusive Steelbook™

Digital content

BIOMETRIC ASSAULT RIFLE

Only available on www.uplay.com (http://www.uplay.com)

It's not available on the uplay store whether i go on the Us or Canada site.....

Mr_Shade
04-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Hi, If an item is not listed - it's possible it's either out of stock - or - not stocked in your region - you should contact your local Uplay support to check.

Not all items maybe available in all regions - so it's best to check with them directly!

IMr.DavisI
04-11-2014, 01:39 AM
I am planning to buy DedSec Edition and i had a question, Is DedSec Edition comes with Uplay Redeem Code or Steam Code?

dragoy
04-11-2014, 01:56 AM
I am planning to buy DedSec Edition and i had a question, Is DedSec Edition comes with Uplay Redeem Code or Steam Code?

As far as im aware the dedsec edition will register to uplay, if you buy it from steam it should have a steam code but you will still have to register it to uplay account. Either way your going to play through uplay even if you launch it through steam.

setsunahenry
04-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Does the Digital Deluxe Edition also included exclusive 60 minutes gameplay as well?

setsunahenry
04-13-2014, 11:58 PM
Does the Digital Deluxe Edition also included exclusive 60 minutes gameplay as well?

Never mind. I found the answer. Digital Deluxe Edition is sure worth. It comes with 120 minutes gameplay. Digital Deluxe Edition is only for PS3 & PC version only.

dragoy
04-17-2014, 03:42 AM
Never mind. I found the answer. Digital Deluxe Edition is sure worth. It comes with 120 minutes gameplay. Digital Deluxe Edition is only for PS3 & PC version only.

No its not as you cannot buy the D&D for any system but pc. PS3 will get the will get the extra mission by default by being part of the playstation network, and at this point as we do not know what will float out as dlc means from this point to get the additional missions not included with the playstation console versions exclusive means they will have to buy the dedsec too on the ps3/4 platform.

del140517114522
04-27-2014, 12:05 AM
Could you make the extra dlc (Breakthrough, Palace, Cyberpunk, Untouchables, etc.) for sale as add-ons? They could range from $5-10 depending on the pack. Please? Especially in the US it can get expensive trying to obtain each dlc. Thank you.

OnSync
04-28-2014, 09:57 PM
Could you make the extra dlc (Breakthrough, Palace, Cyberpunk, Untouchables, etc.) for sale as add-ons? They could range from $5-10 depending on the pack. Please? Especially in the US it can get expensive trying to obtain each dlc. Thank you.
There will be a season pass, and these might be part of it as small DLC's - I hope.
It would be nice if in the future they would make new zones and missions.
This game is gon be awesome!!

dragoy
04-28-2014, 09:59 PM
They will have to make additional missions etc, no sure about zones but they might expand areas we can goto in the city. If they didnt they wouldnt sell the season pass to people who will get all the extras at launch as if they didnt whats the reason for those players to purchase the season pass ?

eXodL
05-09-2014, 03:32 PM
I have a question regarding the Vigilante Edition. Does anyone know if the physical items in the package is of the same quality as the ones sold separately by ubisoft? More to the point, is the products in this package the same as: http://store.ubiworkshop.com/watch-dogs/accessories/accessories/hats and http://store.ubiworkshop.com/watch-dogs/accessories/accessories/others/aiden-pearce-scarf ?

I'm asking because I've seen different versions sold on amazon, some of them with questionable quality (and look) compared to ubisoft version.

Mr_Shade
05-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Hi,

They will be of similar quality - though maybe slightly different from the retail versions in terms of design etc.

You may find copies of them available else where, however I can't say how they compare - since they are an unknown factor - you should always try and buy the official products where possible, since you are sure of the quality and it's supporting the game ;)

eXodL
05-09-2014, 04:24 PM
you should always try and buy the official products where possible, since you are sure of the quality and it's supporting the game

That's not always an option in every country. I would've ordered them from ubiworkshop, but the fact that price for the two items is $60 excluding shipping taxes (I don't even know if Ubisoft is shipping worldwide to begin with) kind of puts me off.

Now let's take this image (http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2356/wdvigilanteeditionmocku.jpg) and this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJeV9OZfNs) and tell me what should I believe when I make a decision to buy the product that it's advertise as is and having a 'shocking' surprise when opening the actual retail package? Is it so hard for Ubisoft to show more than an artwork and AE presentation, so customers could actually know what to expect when buying their products?

You pretty much consolidate the decision to skip the package completely, since there are no alternatives to check the package before buying and just go with the standard game (so the support for the game will still be there, just not for this shady marketing strategies Ubisoft is pulling).

Mr_Shade
05-09-2014, 04:29 PM
I was referring to the cheap 'copies' available else where - which you said about - not official Ubisoft products.

All Ubisoft products are of high quality.

Ubisoft can only show real items - after the game is ready to ship, since production is still ongoing for items in the bundles.

It's possible that we will release a real unboxing video - however - I can't promise.

I can say, that the bundled items will be of the regular Ubisoft quality and also covered if any problems arise, by customer support.

eXodL
05-09-2014, 04:56 PM
I don't want to sound rude or anything, it's just that it wouldn't be the first time I buy a product based on advertisement and get something completely different (and this covers all online shopping and not only physical merchandise).

So don't get me wrong if I come a little skeptical when a manager (or even just a moderator) tells me that the quality is top notch. I'm not saying that it's not, I think my question was rather clear if the items contained in the Vigilante Edition are the same as the ones sold separately in the workshop. I didn't got a straight answer, so I responded accordingly. I can't go by trust, not anymore. I may just have to wait for an unboxing video, otherwise I'll have to skip this package.

Thanks for you replies.

Ureh
05-09-2014, 05:36 PM
I don't want to sound rude or anything, it's just that it wouldn't be the first time I buy a product based on advertisement and get something completely different (and this covers all online shopping and not only physical merchandise).

So don't get me wrong if I come a little skeptical when a manager (or even just a moderator) tells me that the quality is top notch. I'm not saying that it's not, I think my question was rather clear if the items contained in the Vigilante Edition are the same as the ones sold separately in the workshop. I didn't got a straight answer, so I responded accordingly. I can't go by trust, not anymore. I may just have to wait for an unboxing video, otherwise I'll have to skip this package.

Thanks for you replies.

I've bought collector's editions from Ubisoft and also identical/similar products from Ubiworkshop. I have yet to buy the Ubiworkshop Aiden hat or scarf and can't compare them to the Vigilante Edition (cause it hasn't been released yet!). But I did compare the Ubiworkshop's Assassin's Creed 3 flag to the Ubisoft AC3 Limited Edition flag. If the flags are anything to go by... then yes, the workshop hat/scarf will be different in terms of materials when compared to the Vigilante Edition's hat/scarf. However, judging the quality is subjective but it's natural for us to assume that Ubiworkshop products are of higher quality since they cost more. Example:

AC3 Limited Edition Flag
1. Seems to be made from thin nylon or other shiny material
2. Stars are embroidered
3. Wrapped in a transparent plastic bag
4. Was included in the Limited Edition with other extras for 100 USD

Ubiworkshop's AC3 Flag
1. Seems to be made from a think denim-like material
2. Stars are printed on flag
3. Packaged in a AC3 -themed cardboard box
4. Was sold separately for 40 USD (but sometimes received a huge discount if purchased with other items)

If you haven't done so, you can try to contact Ubiworkshop to see if they can confirm the differences for you... often times they work very closely with the team that design the collector's editions.

If you haven't thought about this, also try searching the web for other unboxing videos and photos (from places like collectorsedition.org). A lot of enthusiasts will take super duper close-up photos in crystal clear quality so you can see exactly what you're planning to get. Most Ubisoft collector's editions have an ample supply, so delaying the purchase probably won't cause you to miss out on the vigilante edition.

Xzero_on_Uplay
05-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Mr_Shade,

If I have the base game, will I be able to upgrade to the digital deluxe edition to receive the digital perks? Is this going to be offered through the Uplay store?

WaleedAkbar
05-13-2014, 12:56 AM
I want this game on my PS3 and PS4 so that people can have fun with this game and Watch Dogs Collector editions might be expensive to buy but it is up to you to decide which edition is better.

This game will get great reviews.

Twinfish87
05-19-2014, 03:34 AM
And if it is, why not at least allow us the possibility to pay for it? It's the whole Copernicus Conspiracies/Benedict Arnold-thing all over again, and makes me wonder if I really want to get this game if I'm going to be treated like a second-grade gamer for not being one of the Master Race Playstation Players =/if u wait afew months it will b avalible on xcock

Dazfeeder
05-21-2014, 12:09 PM
It wont, only pc

MKT101
05-21-2014, 04:55 PM
Can't Wait for the release :cool: :cool: :cool:
Don't know wither to buy it for my pc or ps3 :confused:

DocPhysika
05-26-2014, 08:44 PM
Question: On the Uplay website it says that we can get 5 exclusive single player packs from pre-ordering from only on that website. The question is what if we don't pre-order and instead order the game, say after 2 days from the launch, then will we still get these bonuses?

del180721112448
05-26-2014, 09:45 PM
5 collector's editions, pre-order bonuses, season passes. Ubisoft almost managed to include everything that's wrong with this industry in one release.

davidperry1
05-27-2014, 10:09 AM
The most famous thing is Aiden Pearce Coat to collect from watch dogs game it is not limited edition but your time is limited in which you have to wear it while playing watch dogs, it is available at FilmStarJackets online store, there are two types of coat at online, find out which one is your favorite.

adapipika
05-28-2014, 11:17 AM
why so many versions?

normal + season pass is enough?

Lucreto
05-28-2014, 02:52 PM
My Dedsec edition arrived today and Aiden statue is missing it's gun. I opened the box and it wasn't there.

Does anyone know who I can contact?

I can't seem to find an email.

dyasten
05-29-2014, 10:17 AM
When I buy it in Poland, what language options do I have then? Will the content in the DedSec edition be in Polish or in English?

Trzebiat
06-07-2014, 07:47 AM
When I buy it in Poland, what language options do I have then? Will the content in the DedSec edition be in Polish or in English?

English (audio, subtitles and menu) and Polish (subtitles and menu) to choose from options.

killdeath1
06-17-2014, 12:13 AM
Hi to all, i want to inform you about new site where you can buy new and old games cheaper than any else. Here you can also earn money for buying games free or you can withdraw it on paypal or moneybookers. You just need to register here https://www.g2a.com/r/***zyybone and share your refferal link to your friends and if they buy something you get money, this is so simple

brkdncr94
07-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Does the special edition on PS4 come with extra content (The Breakthrough Pack) on top of the PS4 exclusives or do I have to choose between them? So, in other words, is the PS4 Exclusive Edition basically the standard version for PS4?