PDA

View Full Version : looking for my fellow assassin creed 3 gamers

Viper3240
04-29-2013, 02:30 AM
I really want to play with people and I certainly don't want to just add anyone. I an adult and please be the same, because hearing kids on live is annoying. I don't restrict to any game modes however that doesn't mean I don't hate to play some of them. I don't like assassination mode because players don't typically play it properly. Now don't get me wrong I can do some real mercing in assassination mode, but it's hard to find a match where players play it right.

I typically find myself in 1st through 3rd in wanted and Death match. However I do sometimes get an off match where I just can't seem to get to my target in time. I'm on my second prestige

I'm a really cool guy so if you want to play with me hit me up on xbox live GT: Death Stalker50

montagemik
04-29-2013, 09:51 AM
I see you mention LIVE once in that explanation . (the Live creche is why my X360 hasn't been used in 2 years)

May want to make it clearer for others though which Console you're playing on . Worth looking in Multiplayer forum section too.

Bastiaen
04-29-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm on xbox360. I don't do AC3 multiplayer a ton, but would play more if I had a group to play with.

Viper3240
05-04-2013, 08:11 AM
I see you mention LIVE once in that explanation . (the Live creche is why my X360 hasn't been used in 2 years)

May want to make it clearer for others though which Console you're playing on . Worth looking in Multiplayer forum section too.

I put gt not the psn.