PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Wishlist

waynedavies89
04-28-2013, 02:50 AM
Today In the first of my pre-AC4 wish list series, I discuss one of the things that's been on the list the longest and go off the rails a little bit, sorry Ubisoft.
Enjoy guys :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZPDM-ItWaM

What's your opinion on the topic guys?

IWGCJoeCool
04-28-2013, 10:40 AM
the static image of Biddle on the video before playing looked like a Zombie. :nonchalance: OMG!!!! say it aint so!!!! :D

i'm finding it best not to walk too far down any Wishlist paths, instead being open to the surprises Ubisoft & Company are cooking up. in general they have delivered the goods all along, and any dissapointments, due to personal taste, i wont pound into anyone else.

a satisfied customer awaits.

Aaargh!!!!!

JC

projectpat06
04-28-2013, 11:31 AM
I agree with you on the armor. It looked terrible plus never understood how an assassin could jump, run , and climb with all that metal. II honestly think they should just keep the assassin outfit the same without dies or any type of altering and just focus on making awesome alternative outfits that tie into the story or side missions. Once we unlock the outfit via story, collectibles, or side quest, we can use it anytime. And don't give us outfits from previous games. I want fresh, original ones that actually look good. I'd like to see something like in liberation, where edward has to dress in nobility clothes to disguise himself for a party. Then after this mission, we get to keep the outfit and anytime we use it in free roam, it gives us certain perks or abilities as apposed to out pirate outfit. This will make gameplay fresh since we can approach certain situations in more than one way given the way we're dressed. Another one would be a military outfit that we get in the game that would also have its out abilities and perks

waynedavies89
04-28-2013, 12:33 PM
I agree with you on the armor. It looked terrible plus never understood how an assassin could jump, run , and climb with all that metal. II honestly think they should just keep the assassin outfit the same without dies or any type of altering and just focus on making awesome alternative outfits that tie into the story or side missions. Once we unlock the outfit via story, collectibles, or side quest, we can use it anytime. And don't give us outfits from previous games. I want fresh, original ones that actually look good. I'd like to see something like in liberation, where edward has to dress in nobility clothes to disguise himself for a party. Then after this mission, we get to keep the outfit and anytime we use it in free roam, it gives us certain perks or abilities as apposed to out pirate outfit. This will make gameplay fresh since we can approach certain situations in more than one way given the way we're dressed. Another one would be a military outfit that we get in the game that would also have its out abilities and perks

I like the idea of small perks for specific outfit i must say.

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-28-2013, 03:59 PM
The Outfits/Armor/Dies was good in AC2, ACB is was horrible an AC3 was alright without Armor

hoodrat94
04-28-2013, 06:38 PM
I actually want a long campaign, i think a long campaign is essential to an open world game for example The Elder scrolls series, GTA, Mass Effect (sort of). But the main campaign of assassin's creed (AC2 excluded) has always been short. From what i heard so far, AC4 looks like the biggest world in AC franchise, a lengthy campaign would just be match made in heaven!
Return of Armor would be awesome, there was no way to increase connor's health, not that you need it but still. Unlocking armor after solving puzzles in AC2 was quite awesome.
Story-based side missions, If skyrim, mass effect can do it, AC can do it too.
I just want AC4 to be good, get critical acclaim just like ac2 and Brotherhood.

montagemik
04-28-2013, 06:44 PM
I like the idea of small perks for specific outfit i must say.

I was originally hoping this would factor into AC-3 in some way .....
Connor's Brown Assassin outfit = Easier to stalk animals in wilderness & harder to be detected in treetops.
NY Black outfit = Less detectable at night ,harder for guards to see you from a distance .
Dark blue assassin outfit = be viewed as an ally by patriots until we perform high profile moves. ( It's almost identical colouring to patriot officers)
etc , etc

but nope - just alternate colours for the sake of alternate colours is all we got .

Shahkulu101
04-28-2013, 06:45 PM
I too would like a lengthy campaign with at least 20-25 sequences. And I hate it when a sequence is like 2 missions of scripted events, like the penultimate sequence of AC3. (As good as Lee's death scene was)

AjinkyaParuleka
04-28-2013, 06:55 PM
I would like a game where once you complete 'em you would have the feeling to replay the game(this must be the cases of rpgs but i replayed AC1 like 10 times,the fun didn't stopped at all).I don't mind if I get a 30 gb game in my pc.For eg.Dragon Age Origins.

waynedavies89
05-05-2013, 02:50 AM
Today I give a taste of how I would like to see the story and narrative of Assassin's Creed 4 unfold. Enjoy guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LKwXee88aI

Megas_Doux
05-05-2013, 03:38 AM
Mine:

1 More freedom in terms of mission design!
2 Background music.
3 Greyish story like AC1 and AC3.

Other than that, I am pretty sure that AC IV will deliver a pretty convincing atmosphere.

poptartz20
05-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Customization. easy... that's it. You choose hood up or down. what you wear. No Armor. It's dumb. or at least give a choice. Even though some people like this I didn't notice it either way ambient music? lol. Thought out ideas so we don't see things like Boston Underground again. *cringes* choosing your arsenal. People like to fight different weapons. A better way to select your weapons. that doesn't take you away from the gameplay. A way to better integrate your "Brotherhood" in the game vs. hey... here go some people. you really don't have to do anything with them. Here they are though. ha! I just want everything to tie in together... Kinda like the new Tomb Raider. How everything you had always came back into play somehow. So everything just has a purpose. Or if it doesn't it's just really fun to do!

waynedavies89
05-18-2013, 10:07 PM
Today I look at a big flaw in single player, side missions, and discuss how to make them the best they could ever be. Enjoy Guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-qsVzARbg

SunTszu
10-12-2013, 11:12 PM
I want the MP MM system adjusted:

Add a 10 seconds decline time when entering a session. Avoiding to enter undesired sessions.
(And if possible, don't let us enter the very session we just declined or left...)
If there is no session of the type I want to play, put me in a qeue... Just let me open a new session of the type I want to play, and wait till others join...
BUT DON'T THROW ME IN OTHER SESSIONS!

At the end of a match, I want to see what map/type is chosen, so that I can prevent joining an unwanted match.

Adjust MM so, that when one has DLC maps, sessions with that map can automatically be joined when available; Bought all DLC for all MP AC games; barely played those maps because of the fact that you had to look for them separately...

Adjust MM so that player levels match at least somewhat if possible. I don't want to play as a newbee against someone level 68 or something...

Change ports the game seems to use; many ISP over the world block certain ports; in all 3 MP games I never had green NAT, because of ISP issues. Very annoying, since I see never more than max 15 sessions online. And probably reason why I Always seem to end up in the same few sessions; with the few same people...

Add chat ability.

Those are important issues to be dealt with!
I stopped playing AC MP because of those; so annoying to having to leave unwanted sessions.
So annoyed not being able to play DLC properly.

AC is great series; but game pleasure ruined through all these small things.