PDA

View Full Version : Spring Event 2013

DXTed
04-27-2013, 11:17 PM
Spring event 2013

Get the Spring artifacts!

The icy cold of winter has finally started to soften. At last, the peoples of Ashan can remove their jackets and gloves without risk of terrible frostbite.

Their armies have huddled to stay warm throughout winter, and now - finally - the roads are navigable once again, allowing any eager lord to happily go and pillage his neighbor. The troops leave, clasping flowers, delighted to exercise their stiffened legs.

However, the many Lords of Ashan are not alone in awaiting the arrival of spring with impatience. The Elves, refusing all allegiance, have chosen to glorify Sylanna through epic battles.

These Elves will build Sanctuaries to the glory of the Dragon of Nature, which heroes - if they prove themselves to be worthy - may return from laden with fabulous artifacts.

These artifacts, once worn by the same hero, will resonate with each other, creating a supplementary effect.

You can access the Sanctuaries of the Emerald Song from April 25 - May 16 2013. There will be six floors per building, each holding an artifact. These levels will be increasingly hard to beat, but rest assured the artifacts will be worth the fight!

Have a great spring 2013!

The MMHK team

MartyAmodeo
04-28-2013, 04:27 AM
Ted,
Just wanted to say that I'm really happy to see the extra levels in these towers actually opening up this time! Last spring event it was like a cruel joke, waiting forever and then they all disappear. Working out much better this time.

jordface
04-30-2013, 09:17 PM
I feel like such a constant naysayer. Events like this have always baffled me and I have never understood their place in PvP. The seal price to unlock the extra levels, well... <insert my previous complaints here>

<insert expletive>