PDA

View Full Version : Harvesters

jtburnett
04-27-2013, 12:49 AM
It tells you what level your artesians is at. How do you know what level your harvesters are at?

jtburnett
04-27-2013, 02:55 PM
Is that a silly question? Is that why nobody answers it??

I realize that you can lookup by 'Googling' what items are available for which harvester at what level. 'We' are aware what 'harvesters' are aren't we? The 4 people that furnish raw supplies that you craft from, right?

So again, is there any way to know what level a particular harvester is? Can you even play this game successfully if you don't have access, somehow, to Google??

Thank you

montagemik
04-27-2013, 08:33 PM
ALL the people you invite to live on the 'Homestead' all provide materials or products used for crafting / trading
Farmers - provide crops
Lumberers - provide wood/ lumber
Woodworker - provides furniture
Huntress - provides animal pelts /meat
Miner - minerals / iron ore............................................... ......... The list goes on .

Any homestead members you currently have should display their current level in the crafting/recipe menu

( & for people without access to google who need help - they invented something called 'official Guide Book' )

jtburnett
04-28-2013, 02:26 AM
Yes, bought the 'Official' guide book. :) Another way to 'cheat', when common sense by the game programmer's doesn't prevail.

As far as the Crafting menu, it shows Artesians only, at least on the PC version, hence the original question. For example click on the Accounting book. Click on Resources. Do you see Harvesters, and they're level? mine doesn't -just the items available..As far as I can tell, there is NO way of knowing what level your Harvesters are at. Insane.