PDA

View Full Version : Private co-op hookup thread!

HumanShield
04-26-2013, 01:05 AM
Please post in this thread if you'd like to advertise yourself for private co-op play.

Myself, I'm desperate to play ANY co-op, and it seems like private mode is the only game in town; feel free to add me, and if you're lucky, I might bombard you with speed boost gifts!

GhostWind905
04-26-2013, 03:42 AM
Please post in this thread if you'd like to advertise yourself for private co-op play.

Myself, I'm desperate to play ANY co-op, and it seems like private mode is the only game in town; feel free to add me, and if you're lucky, I might bombard you with speed boost gifts!

Hey! if you are serious about playing with alot of people in co-op, and multiplayer as well, check out TAW (https://taw.net/)

We only play co-op in private matches, and have co-op tournaments as well. we also play custom MP maps made by our members, and any interesting ones anyone wishes to reccomend. If it is good enough, it might end up on our regular play list. If you are into the decoding feature, there are a large bunch of us constantly sharing speed boosts, weapon mods, etc to enhance our loadouts. We would love to have you on our team, and you would right away have many people to enjoy real teamwork with

check us out @ https://taw.net/

Vapor-FC3
04-26-2013, 04:46 AM
Seems coordinating with private games is the only option for the time being. I'm game. Added you in Uplay.

Blackhawk0221
04-26-2013, 05:57 AM
You are all added to mine! Feel free to add me too...

Vapor-FC3
04-26-2013, 07:22 AM
I managed to get into a 'public' game this evening believe it or not. Now that I know that retrying might actually work (based on what Vextor said), i did that a few times (between 5 and 10) and i managed to get into an ongoing game. I hung out for a second game after the 3 others left at the end, somebody else joined the lobby and just the two of us played thru with nobody else showing up as we played thru.

Taipan52
04-26-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm game - count me in

uplayfnonsense
04-26-2013, 03:40 PM
uplayfnonsense will add anyone who wants to add friends to be able to play private co-op (since we don't know when the public co-op issue will be found 'n fixed)

GQ167
05-01-2013, 09:20 AM
count me in

scorpiondrums
05-01-2013, 01:39 PM
This game is so porked!! I'm in.

Fix this piece of Krap !!

ephel2005
05-01-2013, 09:45 PM
add ephel2005
Ive played FC since FC1 ,first day..:)

Rookie-31st
05-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Great idea to start this thread! I am always glad to befriend honest and responsible team-players. I will add everyone who posted here when I launch my game next time, unless we are already 'friends'.
;)

lj2316
05-02-2013, 01:16 PM
add me up please.

Brncao
05-04-2013, 06:30 AM
Great idea to start this thread! I am always glad to befriend honest and responsible team-players. I will add everyone who posted here when I launch my game next time, unless we are already 'friends'.
;)
I concur. Play with people on the forums. Playing with anonymous players, you'll either get cheaters or immature players. Those are the folks who never visit the forums ;)

Sharky099
05-04-2013, 08:50 AM
Guys,
If you want 20 instant new friends who also want some serious teamplay (in co-op or multiplayer), there is easy solution. Join the TAW clan.
We are from all over the world, devided in two groups (north american and europe) and we play twice a week.

There are bunch of mapmakers in TAW, and we play these regularly. But also best maps from others.
We just finished a co-op tourney. Where 4 fixed squads (of 4 players) played a chapter each Sunday. The scores of each team where recorded and at the end of the 8 chapters one squad won. So fun, some competion, and loads of teamplay. Besides lot of laughs.

We play with mics, so you can communicate ingame.

Besides this we organise loads of stuff .. atm we got 7 weeks tourney underway. Simular as co-op tourney but now in multiplayer (4 vs 4). Real intense.

So stop looking and messing around and just go to www.taw.net (http://www.taw.net) and press "join button" there.
Many have gone before you and most are still here. Must say something :p

Next tourney we want to play 5 vs 5, so always on the lookout for new dedicated people.
JOIN THE FUN!