PDA

View Full Version : Most underrated....*spoilers*

Assassin_M
04-26-2013, 12:55 AM
So what`s the most underrated thing in AC in your opinions ? It can be a game, a gameplay feature, character, scene, music, DLC...anything from AC..

imo, the 2 most underrated things in AC are Revelations and Lee`s death scene...Revelations, imo, was very impressive for a less than year development cycle. it had a whole new set of characters, 2 whole new completely different cities and new features that i loved...true it was short, but I don't judge a game by length..

Lee`s death scene was soured by the horrible game design and the fact that his death is a cutscene, but i`ll look at it differently, i`m judging the scene itself, not what it could`v been. as a good departure from the terrible, desperate and annoying antagonists in ACB and AC II, Charles lee just died like a man. he took it silent, he saw death and just accepted his fate, he didn't scream like a wuss or proclaim his entitlement to being a prophet or king of men, nah...he just sat in a table alone and quite..drinking..he shares his last drink with his demise. it was a like a toast.. "Wow, kid...here`s to your victory and my death" 2 enemies sharing a drink...that`s respect...Connor waiting for Lee to give him a nod as a finish, that`s damm badass...very underrated imo..

don't be lazy and post....no poll...eff polls...if anyone posts anything from AC II as being underrated, you`re friggin delusional :|

BATISTABUS
04-26-2013, 01:26 AM
Connor. AC3's soundtrack. AC1. The Barber. :(

SixKeys
04-26-2013, 01:42 AM
AC1 is really underrated in many ways because most people don't look at it as an experience but view it as a traditional type of game instead. AC2 was much more of a "game-game", with lots of side content, collectables, humor etc. to keep players entertained. AC1 is more like an indie title with a big budget.

Consider things like the flags. You weren't supposed to collect all 300 flags like most other games expect you to, they were in there to make players question why these types of pointless mechanics even exist and why we place so much value on them.

Then there's the missing economy system. There wasn't one because it's another game-y mechanic that wasn't necessary for the story being told and only amounts to busywork to keep the player distracted. Which is fine if that's what the designers were going for, but people actually blame games like AC1 for not having this pointless mechanic. It wasn't there because it was unnecessary, not because the devs forgot to put it in there.

There's the fact that you can't run everywhere like a monkey on crack without raising guards' suspicions. It may be more fun to run around without restrictions because that's what most games make you do. It's not realistic though, and AC1 was all about immersion. You weren't supposed to be running everywhere, you were supposed to put yourself in the shoes of a stealthy assassin whose main objective is to stay undercover.

You were encouraged to explore: the viewpoints weren't just another pointless collectable, they actually revealed new paths and missions in your environment. Sometimes you'd come across a heavily guarded fort or a gigantic hole in the ground that held nothing important besides one or two flags. You could choose to ignore it, but most of the time it was your own curiosity that drew you towards it.

Desmond was vague and characterless on purpose. He was supposed to be a vessel for the player to identify with. You were trapped in a tiny room with no means of escape. The only things to do were to explore everything to make sure you hadn't missed anything important and read mysterious e-mails that raised more questions than they gave answers. Anyone else ever notice it was actually possible to miss Lucy and Vidic's conversation if you didn't make Desmond go to the little window in his room? Most games would just keep the two characters talking forever until exhaustedly pointing out a hint to the player: "Maybe you should TRY THE FREAKING WINDOW?" or would just skip the middle man and show you the whole thing in a cut scene. But this was actually under the player's control. If you weren't willing to explore, if you dawdled too much, you could miss a vital piece of information.

Megas_Doux
04-26-2013, 01:49 AM
Despite AC3s poor design and some bugs, I think its story, main character and the whole new mechanics are underrated!
And AC1 as well, as much as I try to see it, just cannot understand how in the world ACB has better customer reviews than ACIII and even ACI.....

Colonial NY is also underrated! I mean, I know is no Constantinople or Venice in terms of beauty, but I think its docks feel very much alive! And since is more developed than Boston, funnier to traverse! One of my favorite things in the WHOLE franchise, is just walk under a rainstorm during sunset near the brewery or in the docks.... AWESOME!!!!!

I-Like-Pie45
04-26-2013, 02:06 AM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7038/6953983201_f2cd8c5361.jpg

CalledChip4200
04-26-2013, 02:56 AM
Achilles. He was a wise mentor despite Connor disagreeing with most of his ideas

shobhit7777777
04-26-2013, 05:14 AM
AC1

Mos Def

Aphex_Tim
04-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Lee`s death scene was soured by the horrible game design and the fact that his death is a cutscene, but i`ll look at it differently, i`m judging the scene itself, not what it could`v been. as a good departure from the terrible, desperate and annoying antagonists in ACB and AC II, Charles lee just died like a man. he took it silent, he saw death and just accepted his fate, he didn't scream like a wuss or proclaim his entitlement to being a prophet or king of men, nah...he just sat in a table alone and quite..drinking..he shares his last drink with his demise. it was a like a toast.. "Wow, kid...here`s to your victory and my death" 2 enemies sharing a drink...that`s respect...Connor waiting for Lee to give him a nod as a finish, that`s damm badass...very underrated imo..

Couldn't have said it better mate!

roostersrule2
04-26-2013, 09:12 AM
AC2's Protagonist.

TinyTemplar
04-26-2013, 09:18 AM
I don't think that Lee's death was underrated. People understand that his scene was one of the strongest moments in the game. Like Ziio, Haytham and Achilles (press X to dig) death. AC3 has lots of strong moments and the last mission is one of them.

I'd say that Desmonds missions in present were underrated, but that's not true -_-

ProletariatPleb
04-26-2013, 09:33 AM
AC2's Protagonist.
Lmfao, good one.

AC1 and AC:R I would say.

Can we also have overrated? AC:B and 2.

menumaxibestof
04-26-2013, 10:05 AM
AC 1 is underrated.

AC1 is really underrated in many ways because most people don't look at it as an experience but view it as a traditional type of game instead. AC2 was much more of a "game-game", with lots of side content, collectables, humor etc. to keep players entertained. AC1 is more like an indie title with a big budget.

Consider things like the flags. You weren't supposed to collect all 300 flags like most other games expect you to, they were in there to make players question why these types of pointless mechanics even exist and why we place so much value on them.

Then there's the missing economy system. There wasn't one because it's another game-y mechanic that wasn't necessary for the story being told and only amounts to busywork to keep the player distracted. Which is fine if that's what the designers were going for, but people actually blame games like AC1 for not having this pointless mechanic. It wasn't there because it was unnecessary, not because the devs forgot to put it in there.

There's the fact that you can't run everywhere like a monkey on crack without raising guards' suspicions. It may be more fun to run around without restrictions because that's what most games make you do. It's not realistic though, and AC1 was all about immersion. You weren't supposed to be running everywhere, you were supposed to put yourself in the shoes of a stealthy assassin whose main objective is to stay undercover.

You were encouraged to explore: the viewpoints weren't just another pointless collectable, they actually revealed new paths and missions in your environment. Sometimes you'd come across a heavily guarded fort or a gigantic hole in the ground that held nothing important besides one or two flags. You could choose to ignore it, but most of the time it was your own curiosity that drew you towards it.

Desmond was vague and characterless on purpose. He was supposed to be a vessel for the player to identify with. You were trapped in a tiny room with no means of escape. The only things to do were to explore everything to make sure you hadn't missed anything important and read mysterious e-mails that raised more questions than they gave answers. Anyone else ever notice it was actually possible to miss Lucy and Vidic's conversation if you didn't make Desmond go to the little window in his room? Most games would just keep the two characters talking forever until exhaustedly pointing out a hint to the player: "Maybe you should TRY THE FREAKING WINDOW?" or would just skip the middle man and show you the whole thing in a cut scene. But this was actually under the player's control. If you weren't willing to explore, if you dawdled too much, you could miss a vital piece of information.

Agreed. Thank you, sir.

It makes me think... How about a thread about the most overrated things in AC ? :rolleyes:

EDIT : Beaten. Didn't see there was a second page...

x___Luffy___x
04-26-2013, 12:02 PM
AC1

Mos Def

i agree. it is one of the best games ever made.

AssassinHMS
04-26-2013, 12:11 PM
The most underrated things in AC:
-The hidden blade.
-The freedom given to the player.

x___Luffy___x
04-26-2013, 12:11 PM

agreed .

and i dont understand why there is so much hate for AC3 , i loved it.

Bastiaen
04-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Den Defense. All things ACR and AC3. They are just plain underrated. Period.

Sushiglutton
04-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Treerunning, it was a breakthrough for gaming and opened up a new frontier (pun intended). Now I want treeclimbing in all forestgames :D!

TheHumanTowel
04-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Treerunning, it was a breakthrough for gaming and opened up a new frontier (pun intended). Now I want treeclimbing in all forestgames :D!
This. Tree-running made the transition from the urban to the rural in an AC game a success and opens up loads of new possibilities for settings and gameplay.

montagemik
04-26-2013, 06:01 PM
I'd have to say on the whole (& this is based on many many comments from AC gamers over the years) Modern Day story is very underated .
I hear so many people ask WHY we even have the modern day element or Can we ditch it ?

Many just don't seem to grasp it's importance to the series ( Ubisoft included sometimes )

Sushiglutton
04-26-2013, 06:03 PM
This. Tree-running made the transition from the urban to the rural in an AC game a success and opens up loads of new possibilities for settings and gameplay.

Exactly! I will always remember that AC3 did it first when I play the Witcher 7, Tombraider 2016, or Robin Hood: The Game!

montagemik
04-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Exactly! I will always remember that AC3 did it first when I play the Witcher 7, Tombraider 2016, or Robin Hood: The Game!

Actually AC3 wasn't the first to implement tree top navigation in woodlands - Only the graphical & console limits have increased since it's first use , So most just think AC3 invented it.

Sushiglutton
04-26-2013, 06:13 PM
Actually AC3 wasn't the first to implement tree top navigation in woodlands - Only the graphical & console limits have increased since it's first use , So most just think AC3 invented it.

Who did :)?

ArabianFrost
04-26-2013, 06:14 PM
-Realistic characters
-Poison weapons

montagemik
04-26-2013, 06:16 PM
Who did :)?

Tenchu series added tree navigation as optional stealth - Only limited in it's day by the console's it was made for. (many of AC abilities & features are ex-tenchu )

Sushiglutton
04-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Tenchu series added tree navigation as optional stealth - Only limited in it's day by the console's it was made for. (many of AC abilities & features are ex-tenchu )

Tried to google/search on YT, but no luck. Do you remember in which of the games? There are other games where you can climb one individual tree like it was a pole, or a "wall" or something. What makes AC unique to me is the free navigating forest. And it's not as easy as just putting a number of individual trees together as you have to account for 360 degrees.

montagemik
04-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Tried to google/search on YT, but no luck. Do you remember in which of the games? There are other games where you can climb one individual tree like it was a pole, or a "wall" or something. What makes AC unique to me is the free navigating forest. And it's not as easy as just putting a number of individual trees together as you have to account for 360 degrees.

Tenchu 2 i think had more tree navigation than just climb a tree - i remember Grappling & jumping from several trees to others while infiltrating enemy bases .

No denying AC3 did it better than tenchu ............But PS1 vs PS3 = console was the only thing that limited it's implementation in tenchu.

(Tenchu 2 was also a prequel - featuring pirates & a legendary Katana sword - So i'll be less than impressed if Edward is searching for sword of eden in AC4 )

ACfan443
04-26-2013, 07:36 PM
The conversations between Altair and Al Mualim - the philosophies, self-righteousness, disputes, questioning of morals and political ideals.
They were ominous, equivocal and sometimes enigmatic. If listened to carefully they stimulated the players' minds, which was evident of well written dialogue. What further added to their allure was the great music. I actually don't care that the scenes weren't cinematic, being in real time better suited them and added to their charm.

My friends always complained about how long and 'boring' the scenes were, which I found extremely annoying because they completely disregarded the dialogue and only had *must run around and kill* on their minds.

Assassin_M
04-26-2013, 07:38 PM
and only had *must run around and kill* on their minds.
teh...casuals

kuled2012
04-26-2013, 07:49 PM
A gameplay mechanic in the Ezio saga, something some people I don't think ever realised was there. If you were on a building with a reasonable height you could jump on a civilian for a soft landing. I loved that but I never see it in gameplay videos or ever talked about.

ProletariatPleb
04-26-2013, 07:51 PM
A gameplay mechanic in the Ezio saga, something some people I don't think ever realised was there. If you were on a building with a reasonable height you could jump on a civilian for a soft landing. I loved that but I never see it in gameplay videos or ever talked about.
Look down and press the hand button with high profile yeah, use it all the time, lol

Assassin_M
04-26-2013, 07:54 PM
i`m positive everyone knows about it....though it was never really explained....

ze_topazio
04-26-2013, 08:24 PM
The city of Rome.

Locopells
04-26-2013, 08:54 PM
i`m positive everyone knows about it....though it was never really explained....

Love doing that...

pacmanate
04-26-2013, 10:30 PM
The vaulting over stuff in AC1.

SixKeys
04-26-2013, 10:45 PM

Not so much underrated as many people don't even know it exists.

ArabianFrost
04-26-2013, 10:48 PM

That was included and improved in AC3.

Soulid_Snake
04-27-2013, 05:05 AM
So what`s the most underrated thing in AC in your opinions ? It can be a game, a gameplay feature, character, scene, music, DLC...anything from AC..

imo, the 2 most underrated things in AC are Revelations |

You, Sir, are a mind reader!

Revelations as I keep saying is the most technically accomplished AC. It improved and added alot, Visuals, Gameplay, etc. This is my gripe ACB was quite the opposite, a good game, but not brilliant, did nothing to build from AC2 and if anything it was evidently worse, yet it was critically acclaimed.

Assassin_M
04-27-2013, 05:12 AM

Revelations as I keep saying is the most technically accomplished AC. It improved and added alot, Visuals, Gameplay, etc. This is my gripe ACB was quite the opposite, a good game, but not brilliant, did nothing to build from AC2 and if anything it was evidently worse, yet it was critically acclaimed.
I loved Revelations and I may sound repetitive, but it`s what made me buy AC III day one...I was disappointed with ACB, but Revelations was downright great for me...ACB didn't feel different at all, sure..it had an awesome set of side activities, but it just felt like an extended AC II, while Revelations felt like something TOTALLY new. the city, the culture, the graphics, visuals, side activities story...everything was awesome...true, the new features were frowned upon, but to me, they were a lot better than ACB`s side content...

Agree..

roostersrule2
04-27-2013, 05:34 AM

Revelations as I keep saying is the most technically accomplished AC. It improved and added alot, Visuals, Gameplay, etc. This is my gripe ACB was quite the opposite, a good game, but not brilliant, did nothing to build from AC2 and if anything it was evidently worse, yet it was critically acclaimed.Agreed, I think it just came down too the atmosphere ACR built, but ACB is the most polished game in the series yet.

ProletariatPleb
04-27-2013, 05:38 AM
Agreed, I think it just came down too the atmosphere ACR built, but ACB is the most polished game in the series yet.
That makes me sad...but it's true.

Locopells
04-27-2013, 10:23 AM
I never get why people complain that ACB is too much like ACII - it's a direct continuation of ACII's story, also set in Italy, and originally (so I've heard) started life as DLC for ACII. Of course it's gonna be like ACII.

Sure, people might have wanted something different for the next game, but given the above...

ProletariatPleb
04-27-2013, 10:29 AM
I never get why people complain that ACB is too much like ACII - it's a direct continuation of ACII's story, also set in Italy, and originally (so I've heard) started life as DLC for ACII. Of course it's gonna be like ACII.

Sure, people might have wanted something different for the next game, but given the above...
But Rome is bland and dull, also boring compared to the vibrant cities in AC2.

Assassin_M
04-27-2013, 10:30 AM
and originally (so I've heard) started life as DLC for ACII.
that`s pretty much the problem...it`s not even as beautiful as AC II

pacmanate
04-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Yup, and AC:B had that weird thing that when you went to different parts of the city, weirdass filters would come on and off.

lothario-da-be
04-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Den defence is underrated, i had a lot of fun with it. But it still doesn't make sense assassin-wise.

EzioAssassin51
04-27-2013, 01:56 PM
Definitely ACR and AC1 as games as a whole. I say to an extent ACB, only because so many people dislike it and for me, it's probably my second favourite AC.
I think I agree with most things people said here. The hunting is a little bit underrated because I know many find it pointless but I find it one of the best and most fun and intense features in the game, including the QTEs. I think the beginning of AC3 is too, because so many people complain about how slow it is or how pointless it was to include Haytham, where I, and no doubt many others, thought it was a great, unexpected way to start the game. Plus the twist was underrated, since some people said they saw it coming, where I have no idea how they could have!

Also, though recent TOKW The Betrayal. I freaking loved that part of the DLC, though not as good as the Redemption, better I found that the Infamy.

monster_rambo
04-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Everything in ac sux!!!!

jayjay275
04-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Revelations.

xboxauditore
04-27-2013, 02:32 PM
Revelations.

Amen, One of the best AC games.

Locopells
04-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Gotta love the love being shown for ACR here, I've always felt that people underrated it a lot.

jayjay275
04-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Replaying it currently and it is extremely fun. :D

Kaschra
04-27-2013, 05:12 PM
I'll make it short and just say: Revelations is really underrated.
I love the story, the new characters, and the setting is utterly beautiful.
And I see I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

jayjay275
04-27-2013, 05:54 PM
I'll make it short and just say: Revelations is really underrated.
I love the story, the new characters, and the setting is utterly beautiful.
And I see I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

I agree.

montagemik
04-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Gotta love the love being shown for ACR here, I've always felt that people underrated it a lot.

Worth playing every minute for me - The memory seals & Ezio / Altair library scene , One of my all time favourite AC moments. (& finally Ezio didn't annoy me anymore) .

Farlander1991
04-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Speaking of Revelations, I also think it's got the best soundtrack. It combines the awesomeness of Kyd and Balfe, and, honestly, it's the only soundtrack that I FULLY enjoy listening whole (all 3 CDs) outside of the game. Don't get me wrong, all games have got awesome soundtracks... but, for example, I NEVER put on AC2 combat themes specifically, and most of the time I'm just skipping them, because they sound boring to me without the game itself (and I'm not saying it's bad music, just that to me it's really dependant on experience as a whole, while ACR, I can listen to ALL of it outside of the game and enjoy every bit)

xboxauditore
04-27-2013, 08:37 PM
Speaking of Revelations, I also think it's got the best soundtrack. It combines the awesomeness of Kyd and Balfe, and, honestly, it's the only soundtrack that I FULLY enjoy listening whole (all 3 CDs) outside of the game. Don't get me wrong, all games have got awesome soundtracks... but, for example, I NEVER put on AC2 combat themes specifically, and most of the time I'm just skipping them, because they sound boring to me without the game itself (and I'm not saying it's bad music, just that to me it's really dependant on experience as a whole, while ACR, I can listen to ALL of it outside of the game and enjoy every bit)

I agree, The soundtrack is perfect, I spent my time listening to the soundtrack more than I have with any other game. Evar.

Soulid_Snake
04-27-2013, 11:19 PM
Agreed, I think it just came down too the atmosphere ACR built, but ACB is the most polished game in the series yet.

Just outta curiosity, why? ACB did have a few flashes of brilliance, but it was a step back from AC2. The characters felt dull(apart from Caterina, mmmm tasty), the city design and the story for me was a let down, it looked and felt really rushed.

WarriorAegis
04-27-2013, 11:27 PM
AC2's Protagonist.

Whut? Ezio was awesome!

Underrated? In Brotherhood - Throwing Knives; they are AWESOME when used right.

AC1 is underrated.

I'd say the Hookblade is also underrated.

Assassin_M
04-27-2013, 11:43 PM
Just outta curiosity, why? ACB did have a few flashes of brilliance, but it was a step back from AC2. The characters felt dull(apart from Caterina, mmmm tasty), the city design and the story for me was a let down, it looked and felt really rushed.
Polish is smoothing edges and better revision of the overall product. Polished = refined technicalities, basically how much the game is complete and how much bugs and glitches may end up in the final product. and as much as I did not enjoy ACB, it IS the most polished...i`d say even more than AC II

Kaschra
04-27-2013, 11:53 PM
Yeah true, the Hookblade is pretty underrated. A few days ago I decided to play ACR again, and I realised how much I miss it.
It's just such a fun addition. The ziplines, faster climbing, Hook and Run, trolling civilians... especially trolling Civilians, I can't get enough of that.
Trolling civilians and guards with blood bombs is even better. :nonchalance:

The soundtrack is brilliant as well and combines both Kyd's and Balfe's styles perfectly.

Ah, all the "love" for Revelations in this thread makes me happy :D

I-Like-Pie45
04-28-2013, 12:53 AM
The Revelations Templars were probably the third best set of villains the series has had yet.

xboxauditore
04-28-2013, 01:08 AM
The Revelations Templars were probably the third best set of villains the series has had yet.

And the second and first were?

Assassin_M
04-28-2013, 01:11 AM
For certain, they`re not ACB`s nor AC II`s :|

Megas_Doux
04-28-2013, 01:11 AM

ACI and AC III templars!

AC IIs were a bunch of greedy bastards just because, and do not get me started on ACBs......

xboxauditore
04-28-2013, 01:15 AM
ACI and AC III templars!

AC IIs were a bunch of greedy bastards just because, and do not get me started on ACBs......

I would say AC3 Villains are the best, just because of Thomas Hickey saying "I'm the kind of man, who likes a beer in one hand, and a.............." Yeah. I ain't typing that.

Assassin_M
04-28-2013, 01:16 AM
I would say AC3 Villains are the best, just because of Thomas Hickey saying "I'm the kind of man, who likes a beer in one hand, and a.............." Yeah. I ain't typing that.
Lel...even the most "Un templar" of Templars made sense in AC III xD

at least Majd Addin in AC I was simply a ****....even the Templars disagreed with his methods and goals...

Shahkulu101
04-28-2013, 01:33 AM
Yusuf Tazim was underrrated...loved that guy. He did not need to die :( The way he died was criminal aswell... Offscreen death for this legend. A bad move.
Subject sixteen is one of the most intriguing characters I have come across and deserves more recognition.

Megas_Doux
04-28-2013, 02:22 AM
Yusuf Tazim was underrrated...loved that guy. He did not need to die :( The way he died was criminal aswell... Offscreen death for this legend. A bad move.

Ezios fault....

And yes, Yusuf was awesome!!!!!

Farlander1991
04-28-2013, 06:28 AM
Subject sixteen is one of the most intriguing characters I have come across and deserves more recognition.

I personally think Yusuf's death is better offscreen. Finding his body among the bodies of tons of Templars, realizing he was keeping up his promise to protect Sofia to the last breath (and realizing as well that his death is pretty much your fault) is much more powerful to me in this case than a possible on-screen death.

Locopells
04-28-2013, 09:04 AM
ACI and AC III templars!

Well that was the whole point - if you read the files in ACR's multiplayer, it says how the Templars of the time lost their way under the Borgias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju29aXGLkXg

jayjay275
04-28-2013, 09:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amRYlGNyMkY

Shahkulu101
04-28-2013, 12:01 PM
I personally think Yusuf's death is better offscreen. Finding his body among the bodies of tons of Templars, realizing he was keeping up his promise to protect Sofia to the last breath (and realizing as well that his death is pretty much your fault) is much more powerful to me in this case than a possible on-screen death.

Well perhaps you are right, wish he didn't die at all though. I would love a game with Yusuf tbh haha.

Farlander1991
04-28-2013, 05:00 PM
Well perhaps you are right, wish he didn't die at all though. I would love a game with Yusuf tbh haha.

I agree, Yusuf is amazing. Was so sad when he died. :(

WarriorAegis
04-28-2013, 06:11 PM
I still haven't played Revelations a second time. Plus, I always try to get 100% SP achievements and 100% synch. I'm at 96% synch in Revelations, and I don't want to touch the game again.

Regardless, the hookblade was and is awesome.

Also, did anyone else think "hookshot" when the hookblade was introduced? XD

Bashilir
04-28-2013, 08:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amRYlGNyMkY

I'm in love.

SixKeys
04-29-2013, 02:11 AM
Rebecca is an underrated character. I find her more interesting and likable than Shaun and I hate the fact that she has less lines than him in all the games.

xboxauditore
04-29-2013, 07:57 AM
Rebecca is an underrated character. I find her more interesting and likable than Shaun and I hate the fact that she has less lines than him in all the games.

True dat, Rebecca is so much better than Shaun, what does he actually do anyway?

Toa TAK
04-29-2013, 04:28 PM

Awesome, glad to see someone else who feels the same.

And as others have posted, I'm very happy with all the ACR love. It's easily one of my favorite AC games.

AC1 as a whole I feel is underrated. I like that it feels much more like a stealth game, the planned assassinations, the period where it was set, and how the Templars were portrayed. And that Mulaim twist was awesome. The modern day story was very good here. Immediately intriguing and when you were inside the animus, the Hud was really something special.

I also want to tip my hat to Connor as well, it doesn't seem like he gets enough love outside the AC fanbase.

Kaschra
04-29-2013, 04:40 PM
I really like Rebecca, too. She's awesome :)

I think all Modern Day characters are quiet underrated, some more than the others though.

Soulid_Snake
05-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Polish is smoothing edges and better revision of the overall product. Polished = refined technicalities, basically how much the game is complete and how much bugs and glitches may end up in the final product. and as much as I did not enjoy ACB, it IS the most polished...i`d say even more than AC II

I know what, "polished" means. But, the term can be used loosely, it's not just for technicalities.

TinyTemplar
05-06-2013, 01:58 PM
I think the modern day guards are the most underrated. They really try to capture Desmond.

xboxauditore
05-06-2013, 02:05 PM
I think the modern day guards are the most underrated. They really try to capture Desmond.

I have to wonder how much they pay those guys.

TinyTemplar
05-06-2013, 02:15 PM
I have to wonder how much they pay those guys.
I believe they volunteering for free. Just the ones who don't like Desmond personally.

Assassin_M
05-06-2013, 05:04 PM
I know what, "polished" means. But, the term can be used loosely, it's not just for technicalities.
I`m not talking about what`s loose and what`s tight lol, i`m telling you the correct meaning. If someone else uses that term for anything else other than technicalities then he/she is wrong...

lothario-da-be
05-06-2013, 05:41 PM
I believe they volunteering for free. Just the ones who don't like Desmond personally.
no, abstergo offers 5 skins for in the animus when they capture him.

TinyTemplar
05-06-2013, 06:06 PM
no, abstergo offers 5 skins for in the animus when they capture him.

Ubisoft should consider your idea.

joey-4321_web
05-07-2013, 03:40 AM
Desmond miles

Dang it, how do I put pictures on here from the ipad I has a really good one to put on this post

she-assassin
05-07-2013, 08:07 PM
The modern day characters.