4x Tainted Orc
4x Dreamweaver
4x Sacrificial Altar
4x Blood Shaman Hut
http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/7467/

Elementalist.
04-25-2013, 05:35 AM
Έλληνας? :)

WIth all those units week of the mercenaries would be so much better over dancing flames, I'd suggest that you put some in if you have them. I personally do not like the striking fury THAT much because she dies to insect swarm instantly. Glad that you have maxed crushers and tainted though, cyclopes must also shine with that setup. Be warned that fiery weapon gives units a counter, making units susceptible to Ariana's special.

Perhaps given the cyclops/inner fire combo, you should have a way to attack life points directly. Sacrificial altar or lightning speed may help. Or even storm winds.

SvargasUA
04-25-2013, 07:42 AM
Fire bolt >Fiery weapon. And you over 59 cards

PanoulisVIP
04-25-2013, 11:23 AM
Έλληνας? :)

with all those units week of the mercenaries would be so much better over dancing flames, i'd suggest that you put some in if you have them. I personally do not like the striking fury that much because she dies to insect swarm instantly. Glad that you have maxed crushers and tainted though, cyclopes must also shine with that setup. Be warned that fiery weapon gives units a counter, making units susceptible to ariana's special.

Perhaps given the cyclops/inner fire combo, you should have a way to attack life points directly. Sacrificial altar or lightning speed may help. Or even storm winds.

ellhnas aderfe..cyclops in that format gain the main role of finishing the opponent as he focus on enrage dmg monsters and u can beat him in one round after summon them..with inner fire,shaman hut he kills!

bbrunetti
05-03-2013, 10:23 PM
wow, very similar to my old Kelthor deck before I had the cards to optimize it. I went Fortune instead of Magic though.

Take out the Striking Furys, they die too easily for the cost. If you have Void Wraiths, put in 4 of those instead ;) Watch your opponents freak out when you drop them on the field.

You should also take out Path of the Ancestors. I used it as well, but in close games it often prevents you from delivering a final blow. Replace it with 2x Market of Shadows. When Kelthor isn't using his special, he should be drawing cards OFTEN.

I would ditch the Fiery Weapon and put Sac Altars in there. I also used to use them to pump my Cyclops, but you already have inner fire and shaman huts, they are WAY more efficient. It's also less fodder for Ariana to flick away, and trust me she is difficult to face with Kelthor as is. You need a way to deal with surprise creatures quickly, and a way to clear lanes for your Cyclops to deal a final blow with inner fire/shaman hut. Sac Altar will help you do that.

azhzh
05-04-2013, 05:47 AM
guys, what means numbers 4-2-1, 6/4/1 ?

DragoAskani
05-04-2013, 06:16 AM
guys, what means numbers 4-2-1, 6/4/1 ?

Might/Magic/Luck(or fate I forget what 3rd ones called...)

azhzh
05-04-2013, 06:43 AM
ah ) thx man