PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. ACIII - Thank you, and thank you Ubisoft

IWGCJoeCool
04-24-2013, 11:36 PM
wow, great finish to the DLC story. it put a capper on a great game. i came late and played the 5 main titles and some DLC in 6 months, including replays of 1 & 2, so far.

each has upped the ante, while Ubisoft has continually defied our expectations by going into unexpected directions. i suppose i could nit-pik a couple of things, but really, it wont prevent the eventual replays i've yet to do. and i know in 6 months time or maybe longer, i'll be booting ACIII again to relive it and the more than few surprises. i hope 6 months is long enough to forget a few things, but i guess you can never, ever, experience it again for the first time.

i'm already primed for Black Flag and i cant wait...nice segue in The Redemption, BTW. :rolleyes:

Aaaaaargh!!!!!

JC

stinkyXcat
04-30-2013, 02:39 AM
ACIII is a broken, glitchy mess that is an embarrassment to the series and AAA game franchises in general. Ubisoft has shown no interest in fixing the game or even responding on their customer support. Safe to say I won't be supporting them anymore if they can't get their **** together.

Bashilir
04-30-2013, 02:51 AM
ACIII is a broken, glitchy mess that is an embarrassment to the series and AAA game franchises in general. Ubisoft has shown no interest in fixing the game or even responding on their customer support. Safe to say I won't be supporting them anymore if they can't get their **** together.
Kay. I didn't run into one glitch during my 3 playthroughs. Other than seeing a musket floating in mid air when you go to fort after meeting Thomas Hickey.

montagemik
04-30-2013, 03:07 AM
Kay. I didn't run into one glitch during my 3 playthroughs. Other than seeing a musket floating in mid air when you go to fort after meeting Thomas Hickey.

Well just about every portion of the game has been patched for some reason - Single player - Multiplayer - TOKW.

Bashilir
04-30-2013, 03:09 AM
Well just about every portion of the game has been patched for some reason - Single player - Multiplayer - TOKW.

I played them before the major patches. I've been running around killing innocent guards since then.

montagemik
04-30-2013, 03:14 AM
I played them before the major patches. I've been running around killing innocent guards since then.

kay - wonder what the patches fixed then . :confused:

SixKeys
04-30-2013, 03:19 AM
kay - wonder what the patches fixed then . :confused:

Broke the music, for one, if you downloaded the Hidden Secrets DLC pack. :rolleyes: