PDA

View Full Version : Still Confused

jtburnett
04-24-2013, 12:44 PM
Perhaps I'll try asking this again, another way.

I'm at sequence 6, and I have so far on the homestead,the Lumberers & the Huntress. I have access to the Accounting Book now, but when I open it, it tells me I have no Artesians on the homestead. So, does the Accounting Book not show harvesters- just the 4 artisans that are needed to create items from the various recipes (and in this example, I have none (Artesians) of yet)?

Question 1- At approximately what sequence are you even able to use that book? Do you acquire the Artesians needed to craft items at higher sequences?

Question 2- Is there some kind of an 'accepted' order, or pattern that most people utilize throughout the game in switching between areas and doing the various missions available in each area (the City missions, the Homestead missions, and the Frontier missions). so that you're not leaving all the Frontier, or homestead missions till the end? And if that didn't make sense, how do most balance all this out (City, homestead, frontier) throughout the whole game?

Thanks again

jtburnett
04-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Figured it out.

Kytr
04-26-2013, 11:53 PM
There are different sections to the book. One for gatherers, one for artisans, and one for shipping.