PDA

View Full Version : Will this game also use the Online Save-Game-Feature?

AuhuaLover
04-24-2013, 06:24 AM
Will this game also use the online save-game feature that you did use in Might & Magic VI? (18 months after the release the game is still deleting save games at random - Ubisoft don't even bother to fix this.)

Quietus87
04-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Will this game also use the online save-game feature that you did use in Might & Magic VI? (18 months after the release the game is still deleting save games at random - Ubisoft don't even bother to fix this.)

I'm pretty sure Might & Magic VI in 1998 didn't have any online save game features. ;)

In case of Might & Magic: Heroes VI , I've never lost a save game so far, but I found the number of available slots very few.

chauvetp
04-26-2013, 05:24 PM
I would actually like it to be honest. Its probably the only UPlay feature I like. I sometimes play Heroes 6 on my desktop, save and pick up later on my laptop.

It wouldn't be a huge deal if it isn't there (for other games I sometimes copy save files to my Dropbox).

Kalah_0
04-27-2013, 03:40 PM
The game will not have any online features except for the one-time activation through Uplay - source here (http://www.celestialheavens.com/viewpage.php?id=816).