PDA

View Full Version : Favorite DLC?

SixKeys
04-24-2013, 03:45 AM
So, now that all three parts of the ToKW DLC have been released (for some anyway), what's your favorite AC DLC of all time? (You can count the ToKW episodes separately or as a whole, your choice.)

Mine is probably Bonfire of Vanities from AC2 and then possibly The Infamy from ToKW. The side missions were sorely lacking in The Infamy, but the Wolf Cloak was awesome.

AvK KiNgKoBrA
04-24-2013, 03:29 PM
For me it would be the Lost Archive from ACR, it filled in alot of gaps for me as far as 16 goes. Both DLC's for AC2 sucked IMO only reason ii got them was to finish the the complete story

Toa TAK
04-24-2013, 04:11 PM
For me it's The Redemption. Loved the scope of it all and the endfight. But second place is easily The Da Vinci Disappearance.

TorQue1988
04-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Da Vinci's Disappearance followed by The Redemption. As for the 2 dlc's for AC2, i don't consider them dlc's, and i played the PC version so they were included in the main game.

SleezeRocker
04-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Definitely my favorite was Da Vinci's disappearance, looking for good ol Leo, going Batman is his house to figure out where he was, screwing over Lucrezia, that gave me a LOL. Second would have to be the Infamy, and like Keys said, it was fun using the Wolf Cloak (and I like wolves :P). Then lastly (though...hardly an "addon") Battle of forli of AC2 since it had good fighting and Caterina was just funny and I just listen to her trash talk while watching the subtitles :D

pacmanate
04-24-2013, 04:43 PM
Da Vinci Disappearance. Loved it.

Selestina118
04-24-2013, 04:46 PM
My favorite would have to be The Lost Archive simply for the story - it really made me appreciate Clay more. :) Then it would have to be a tie between Da Vinci Disappearance and The Betrayal/The Redemption (loved the eagle flight and inciting the crowd in the third part (and the long hallways int he pyramid reminded me a little of TLA). Didn't like The Infamy because of all of the snow lol).

Assassin_M
04-24-2013, 09:23 PM
Entirety of ToKW

Favorite episode from there is the Redemption...

I also liked the Bonfire and the battle of Forli for the sole reason of having more Machiavelli and a more mature and dedicated Ezio, also the EXTREMELY FUN 9 Assassinations

Didn't like the Da Vinci too much....loved Leonardo and more screen time is always great, but....I thought the ending was wasted on this DLC....it should`v been saved till ACR, imo...

i`m not gonna even talk about the lost archive -_-

ArabianFrost
04-24-2013, 09:27 PM
Definitely the bonfire of vanities. Story wise, it wasn't much. However, I found the NINE assassinations to be absolutely brilliant.

xboxauditore
04-24-2013, 09:34 PM
Also, The Bonfire of the Vanities was amazing, and the speech Ezio gave was a whole new level of emotion for video games.

nitres15
04-24-2013, 10:10 PM
Da vinci´s DLC was the best so far.

Megas_Doux
04-24-2013, 11:02 PM
The TTKW as a whole, but mainly the Redemption part!
And then the Bonfire of Vanities.

Kaschra
04-25-2013, 02:08 AM
Bonfire of Vanities is so much fun to play. These 9 assassinations are simply awesome. It's probably my favourite, though I haven'played all AC DLCs.
SEcond is the Da Vinci Disappearance.

catkiller97
04-25-2013, 02:46 AM
The TTKW as a whole, but mainly the Redemption part!
And then the Bonfire of Vanities.

This^

roostersrule2
04-25-2013, 03:32 AM
TOKW then Da Vinci and then Bonfire of the Vanities, the rest were okay.

hoodrat94
04-25-2013, 04:13 AM
The Da Vinci Disappearance, and bonfire of vanities!

xx-pyro
04-25-2013, 07:53 AM
To be honest I'm not really a fan of any of the DLC that has been released by Ubisoft for AC. They are all overpriced and very short, while every one since Brotherhood adds some pretty important points to the story. I would honestly rather they either don't make them at all or just make an expansion-esque sort of game.

EDIT: Every one since AC2*

Although I'll admit now that I remember it I LOVED Bonfire of the Vanities.

PandaPuff86
04-25-2013, 02:31 PM
The best for me has to be the Da Vinci Disappearance. Seeing Leo and Ezio work together for the last time was awesome.

Followed by Tyranny Of King Washington, AU version of Washington is a scary sight to imagine. Plus Connor's outfit is among my favorite outfits for any assassin.

Lastly, Bonfire of the Vanities. Pretty much everyone explained that for me.

Lost Archive is alright but annoying getting past all those complex obstacles, just like Clay.

waynedavies89
04-25-2013, 02:40 PM
I would have to pick Da Vinci's Disappearance

If you count TOKW as a whole package, that would be the best

ACfan443
04-25-2013, 07:14 PM
TOKW, but mainly the Redemtion. It really pulled back from where Betrayal dropped slightly in quality. My favourite episode.
Da Vinci's disappearance is a close second, followed by Bonfire of the vanities (although it didn't feel like DLC because I re bought AC2 when the GOTY edition came out, and both sequences were included)

I didn't buy the lost archive because I hated the FP platforming in ACR.

jayjay275
04-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Da Vinci Disappearance and Bonfire of Vanities/Battle of Forli.
The Infamy was far too short for £8.00, although it did have some good features an interesting plot.

Bastiaen
04-26-2013, 07:19 PM
1. The Lost Archive
2. Tyranny of King Washington (whole thing)
3. Da Vinci Disappearance

I felt like AC2 had good DLC, but they were weak because of obnoxious sound glitches and stuff that never got fixed. It's awful that it's almost silent at Savonarola's burning. There were lot's of atmosphere breaking glitches in AC2 DLC cutscenes.

nitres15
04-26-2013, 07:25 PM
played TOKW, Da vinci is still my favorite DLC.

thecodeman715
04-27-2013, 02:45 AM
Bonfire of the Vanities, Copernicious (Did I spell that right) Conspiracy and The Da Vinci Disapperance were great! I hate the TOKW DLC, imo just a way for Ubi to get more money out of fans...

roostersrule2
04-27-2013, 02:48 AM
Bonfire of the Vanities, Copernicious (Did I spell that right) Conspiracy and The Da Vinci Disapperance were great! I hate the TOKW DLC, imo just a way for Ubi to get more money out of fans...That's kinda the point of everything.

Assassin_M
04-27-2013, 03:03 AM
Bonfire of the Vanities, Copernicious (Did I spell that right) Conspiracy and The Da Vinci Disapperance were great! I hate the TOKW DLC, imo just a way for Ubi to get more money out of fans...
My my and the Bonfire of the Vanities, THAT WAS ORIGINALLY MEANT TO BE IN THE MAIN GAME, is not more money from the fans..mmm mmm mmmm

I`d say, correction....you hate ToKW, because you hate AC III...not because of Money...if it was Money, you`d hate all the DLCs....that`s the point -_-

VitaminsXYZ
04-27-2013, 03:54 AM
Definitely TOKW for me.

My my and the Bonfire of the Vanities, THAT WAS ORIGINALLY MEANT TO BE IN THE MAIN GAME, is not more money from the fans..mmm mmm mmmm

This. I didn't know about the DLC at the time, so suddenly there's this giant timeskip where I find myself in control of a 40-something year old Ezio smack dab in the middle of Rome. Confused doesn't even begin to describe how I felt.

I know a lot of people wanted more from the TOKW, but I'm glad it turned out the way it did. People who decide to not play it won't end up missing a good chunk of the story at least...

roostersrule2
04-27-2013, 03:55 AM
Definitely TOKW for me.

This. I didn't know about the DLC at the time, so suddenly there's this giant timeskip where I find myself in control of a 40-something year old Ezio smack dab in the middle of Rome. Confused doesn't even begin to describe how I felt.

I know a lot of people wanted more from the TOKW, but I'm glad it turned out the way it did. People who decide to not play it won't end up missing a good chunk of the story at least...It explained the jump in the game.

VitaminsXYZ
04-27-2013, 04:05 AM
It explained the jump in the game.

It did (and honestly my memory's a little fuzzy), but it was still rather jarring. I got over it and just assumed that's what they'd originally intended, but then I saw my friend playing the DLC and realized I'd missed out.

Ah well.

Soulid_Snake
04-27-2013, 04:50 AM
Bonfire of Vanities.

lothario-da-be
04-27-2013, 12:56 PM
I haven't played any of the dlc but watched them all. And the redemption looks the best/ coolest.

EzioAssassin51
04-27-2013, 01:49 PM
Probably Bonfire of the Vanaties because of the assassinations, but it's hard to choose any others in an order. I loved Battle of Forli, Da Vinci Diappearance and TOKW. I never got The Lost Archive though, which is strange considering how I've bought everything else :p