PDA

View Full Version : Too many noobs and kids cheating to get a good game

HardBrexit4me
04-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Far Cry 3 has gone the way of BF3 and is now so full of noob and kid cheaters its no longer a viable game.

That's a shame but the blame must be laid at the feet of the developers who either cannot code well or deliberately build them in?

As such it will go into decline and perhaps rightly so. It never really had any new ideas after the original and Far Cry 2 was terrible. Really terrible. Which is why Far Cry 3 looks so like Far cry the original. No new ideas and money to be made.

I could post screen capture after screen capture to 'out' the cheats but I suspect they run this forum?

I really don't mind cheats as long as they play on cheats only servers with other players who either cant play the game or are so lame they need wins to bolster shallow ego's?

tirpit76
04-24-2013, 05:41 AM
whole MP to **** off! photos here and do not give! because they are not interested, and in addition they will threaten moderator!
I will not buy another part-no way!! Single but likes to play it :-)
Dal jsem sem 3 zasraný čítry fotky a videa a mod mne je všechny locknul!!Takže s MP končím-celej klan už ho přestal hrát!!Běžte do prdele!!To je podpora!!

MSV-Vextor
04-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Hi there.

Please send your reports to fc3cheat <at> ubisoft.com

If you find a program for cheating (aimbot programs etc.) - Please send them to that email adress as well, and/or to research@evenbalance.com

Slatie
04-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Far Cry 3 has gone the way of BF3 and is now so full of noob and kid cheaters its no longer a viable game.

That's a shame but the blame must be laid at the feet of the developers who either cannot code well or deliberately build them in?

As such it will go into decline and perhaps rightly so. It never really had any new ideas after the original and Far Cry 2 was terrible. Really terrible. Which is why Far Cry 3 looks so like Far cry the original. No new ideas and money to be made.

I could post screen capture after screen capture to 'out' the cheats but I suspect they run this forum?

I really don't mind cheats as long as they play on cheats only servers with other players who either cant play the game or are so lame they need wins to bolster shallow ego's?

I have to take issue with some of your comments here... So I will :)

I can well imagine that people ,you suspect are cheating, being very irritating but if they are and you can prove then why are you reluctant to do so? To say that the the code is badly written is grossly unfair - have you looked through the credits at the end of the game? Are you claiming that all those people can't do the job properly? If so why would they keep there jobs and what experience do you have at coding that makes you believe it could be done better. To suggest that they have built in the cheats for some nefarious reason, just plain stupid. Why would they? As for money to be made.... Well yes that's what they're in business to do but I hardly think that FC3, that took four years to develop and a vast number of people, to deliver a visually stunning and challenging game which is a little different in it's game play, can be thought of as 'money grabbing'. Do you honestly feel you have not got your monies worth from the game? I think that if you play a game for more than about eight hours you've done better than most other forms of entertainment you would have to pay for,

Then you talk about the 'lack of imagination' in making FC3, saying it looks like FC1, well yes they are both in a tropical environment but FC3 a whole magnitude better looking. FC3 was not a surprise. there was a lot of per-release material so if the concept of the game did not appeal to you then, why did you buy it? The game play is quite different - FC1 being quite liner and FC3 a sand box. At a basic level you can accuse all FPS of being 'the same' - Loads of bad guys that need shooting, with a range of upgradable weapons and skills.

I've moved from the single player to the CoOp and the moment I'm writing this because the CoOp servers have crashed again. Is it irritating? yes. Do I think the game is C^%p, the people who wrote it no better than slugs and wonder why they bothered? No, of cause not. Stuff happens and I'm willing to believe that someone somewhere at UBi does care that I can't play FC3 and is trying to do something about it.

It's really quite simple. If you don't like what's happening vote with your feet and do something different. it appears you don't think much of the game anyway. Or if you do like the game then do what you can to remove the cheats and enjoy it.

Blackhawk0221
04-24-2013, 10:01 PM
I just happened to mention during play that someone was using an infinite grenade cheat, and about 5 seconds later they were banned for life! That is the stated policy of U-Play concerning cheaters!

AndyJackson2012
04-25-2013, 02:33 AM
I , find it frustrating and illogical how the programming works IF there are no instances of cheating going on. I am not sure whether there are cheats or not. I know that you can always score relatively well if you use cover to hide behind, and take guys by surprise as they run by. If you are quick enough at close encounters you can do melee kills and that if you can't kill your teamates with friendly fire so shoot eveybody who surprises you.
The things I find really interesting are : why do people avoid being shot by jumping 4 feet in the air? that would be counterproductive in real life and you'd be dead doing that but somehow the game allows for not being shot by jumping (not always though). Next other guys have shot me WHILE JUMPING FROM THE 2ND STORY - AND SHOOTING WHILE IN THE AIR according to the replay of how I was killed. Whenever I take aim I can't move fast, I can't aim and fire while jumping so how can they? I'll give you that a SMG can be brought up faster that my LMG (MKG) but.... I've hit guys a couple times in the chest at point black and they still kill me with 2 - 9mm SMG shots, WTF? It should be both dead but...no. Then there are guys that can hit me WHILE SHOOTING AND RUNNING , AFTER I have started shooting them while they ran by. I'm sorry if I have aimed my red dot on them (not when it's not on them) and hit them, how can they turn and shoot me and KILL ME? That is completely illogical. Somehow the programming doesn't take into account differences in bullet hits (sniper big bore, LMG big bore, SMG and Pistol small bore) like it should, I mean if you can't bring the gun up fast that is realistic but.... SMG hits aren 't as effective as LMG and should take twice as many at least and with body armor I don't know if you could count it as a kill with 9mm unless it was a headshot. I've hit guys with 4 rounds at close range in the chest only to have them kill me while turning and running. I don't get it. I've hit guys with grenade arrows within 5 feet of them and not had them die, WTF?
So, i don't know if it's the programming or if someone has a body armor cheat or speeded up running and aiming cheat or if those things are available after more decoding as it is not explained why they work the way they work. When I see someone get 47 kills in a game , I have to wonder is it true skill or is it some huge advantage he has that makes it hard for him to be killed and for him to be quicker on the aiming and shooting. There are always very good players on both sides but when you have someone who stands way outside the norm, I'm suspicious.

GhostWind905
04-25-2013, 04:52 AM

Have you ever thought of joining a clan? At TAW (The Art of War) we pride ourselves on fair play. we enjoy REAL teamwork, where you count on eachother, help eachother, joke with eachother. all that is requires s that you be able to play 2 scheduled games per week, and be of at least 15 years of age. It has revived the game for me, you should give it a try @
https://taw.net/