PDA

View Full Version : Getting hyped up?

Aza404
04-23-2013, 04:18 PM
So... what's your best guess about what's planned? ;)

PS: had you really excited there, didn't I?

Mooshar
04-23-2013, 04:27 PM
I am expecting new cards, but im not sure...

Tarragon
04-23-2013, 05:31 PM
So far we have only Heroes VI Factions ingame, at may Heroes VI Addon with Dungeon Faction will be released, so I guess, that we could get them in Duel of Chamions with the upcoming expansion too.

kirnon
04-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Yea, Dungeon faction for sure - so dark elves and minotaurs and maybe finally a dragon.

WalkingHawking
04-23-2013, 06:11 PM
Yea, Dungeon faction for sure - so dark elves and minotaurs and maybe finally a dragon.

http://www.mmdoc.net/images/cards/small/Ghost-Dragon.png

Elementalist.
04-23-2013, 08:51 PM
Sylvan please :D

kirnon
04-23-2013, 09:48 PM
http://www.mmdoc.net/images/cards/small/Ghost-Dragon.png

That one is dead - it doesn't count.

bluebird503
04-24-2013, 12:15 AM
I'm not hyped yet because it's all guesswork so far as what's in it.

Won't be hyped till I start seeing some of the competitive cards to come with the set :)

Psychobabble.au
04-24-2013, 12:28 AM
I'm actually pretty excited for this, particularly if they're actually able to stick to a May timetable. I've finally finished both my base set and void rising collection and have essentially all the cards I want from the current card pool, so I'm eagerly awaiting a new set of cards to explore and enjoy. I'm a little curious to see how they're going to add anything to the existing factions given that it's a small set with a new expansion, but I hope they're able to do so.

Devilmark999
04-24-2013, 02:30 AM
Need some spoilerrrr! :D

Zmajoubica
04-24-2013, 08:45 AM
In the next or a future edition, I expect a fraction/cards with deck-out ability.

D-Emissary
04-24-2013, 01:07 PM
Spoiler some cards pls!

DantesInferno_
04-24-2013, 03:21 PM
I'll just shamelessly copy/paste my comment from another thread:

I do think that we'll get a new faction: Dungeon. Heroes VI gets its new expansion introducing the Dungeon faction on May 2, so it'd be only fitting if we got that faction too in mid-may. Plus it's already confirmed that the new expansion will contain more than a hundred cards, and we know that Void Rising came with 105 cards and included a new faction. So I'm very hopeful!

Nillicomes
04-24-2013, 03:27 PM
Well I hope that the Raging Uraxor card will be nerfed. Too stronk atm!! Remove 5 health point from him and he will be fine!

Hantziie
04-24-2013, 06:49 PM
-Spectator Mode (need it for streaming matches :D)
-Better Sanctuary monsters and buffs

I hope sanctuary turns competitive after the expansion.

nutlamb
04-25-2013, 02:33 AM
Not only Heroes VI Addon with Dungeon Faction,
but also M&M X with a 4-character team

Maybe the theme of the 2nd expansion is Adventurers,
which contain the Classes from M&M X

For some examples:
Cleric:Haven Epic Tier4 MagicShooter 2Att/2Cou/4HP Immune to Retaliation/Heal 1/HEAL your HERO 1 HP at the start of your supply phase
Warlock:Inferno Epic Tier4 MagicShooter 3Att/0Cou/4HP Immune to Retaliation/deal 2 damage to other creatures in the same row at the start of your supply phase
Orc Barbarian:Stronghold Rare Tier4 Melee 3Att/0Cou/5HP Enrage 1/Gains Attack the same amount of damage he gets
http://i.imgur.com/CluQ8J7.jpg

Tarragon
04-25-2013, 09:44 AM
Not only Heroes VI Addon with Dungeon Faction,
but also M&M X with a 4-character team

Maybe the theme of the 2nd expansion is Adventurers,
which contain the Classes from M&M X

Nah, I dont think so, I think this expension will be about the Heroes VI Addon, MMX will be released at autumn as far as I know, so I think, if there will be a MMX related expansion, then it will be the next one and not this one.

Frozen-Drake
04-25-2013, 11:53 AM
i also think there'll be new faction, can't be more than 100 cards only for the existing ones and neutrals

one thing i'd love is a 'Sanctuary Heroic Pack'
since i started playing i only bought VR boxes with seals (never bought normal boxes) and i got no Ishuma nor Takana

also i hope game will become much less farmy, ppl that start playing now will need like 3-4 months to have a decent collection of first base set, another 3 months or so to have a decent VR collection and so on... mby in the end of 2014 they'll catch up with the guys playing since release.

even if they decide to give every player a free box of every expansion every week it would take qite some months to have all at the same lvl of card and see the true skill.

D-Emissary
04-25-2013, 12:10 PM
-Spectator Mode (need it for streaming matches :D)
-Better Sanctuary monsters and buffs

I hope sanctuary turns competitive after the expansion.

Sanctuary can be competitive.
But Sanctuary is lesser competitive than the other factions. So i hope for better monsters and buffs too :)

Nillicomes
04-26-2013, 01:37 PM
Well the only thing I hope for and the most important imo is that it will be better starting 1st. So I hope there's a lot of new cards that can do something about that - else it's not good at all ;)

But the devs have knows about this long, so of course there is!

Shukfir
04-27-2013, 02:47 PM
I hope, Air magic will gain at least any good spell, that will be useful on high ELO levels.

Hantziie
04-27-2013, 06:34 PM
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/934903_572969019390958_774671481_n.jpg

YAAAAAAY

epicafricantoad
04-27-2013, 07:14 PM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1304/esfv.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3692/clipboard01cxav.jpg

trolollo

Bazaltovy
04-27-2013, 07:39 PM
Herald of the Void... Whoever came up with this name, should be automatically fired. XD

Hantziie
04-27-2013, 08:17 PM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1304/esfv.jpg

trolollo

Good to know they are adding more fat creatures to Stronghold <_<

r3tsa
04-27-2013, 11:05 PM
That creature power level is ridiculous. Oo

Besides.

i also think there'll be new faction, can't be more than 100 cards only for the existing ones and neutrals

one thing i'd love is a 'Sanctuary Heroic Pack'
since i started playing i only bought VR boxes with seals (never bought normal boxes) and i got no Ishuma nor Takana

also i hope game will become much less farmy, ppl that start playing now will need like 3-4 months to have a decent collection of first base set, another 3 months or so to have a decent VR collection and so on... mby in the end of 2014 they'll catch up with the guys playing since release.

even if they decide to give every player a free box of every expansion every week it would take qite some months to have all at the same lvl of card and see the true skill.

God please, if you think card games are all about cardpool, then do us a favor and leave this game...

Frozen-Drake
04-28-2013, 06:08 PM
God please, if you think card games are all about cardpool, then do us a favor and leave this game...

on normal card games (6000+ cards) is not, but that's because everyone has good chances to have everything, all the cards are somewhat balanced and rarity =/= strenght, in this game however the most rare cards are so gamechanging it's not even fun... it's like a MMORPG where the dragon boss drops 1 weapon that has double the dmg of the second best weapon, how much skill is involved in a fight between the guy that has it and another guy?

go tell to someone that started 1 month ago that with ie. 'cassandra starter deck', he has decent chaces to win vs someone that started 4 months ago (i'm not even saying from october 2012)

also the most decent decks that require less months of farming are the most commons too (Nergal, Kelthor and Garant), and a lot of ppl play them not because they like them but because they don't have enough cards to try something else

if you think 'having cards' and 'deckbuilding' are not what this game is about, do me a favor and leave this game...
also keep in mind that deckbuilding is relevant only if you have proper cards, if you want a proof of this try giving everyone 4 copies of every card in the game, you will see 100 new names in the first 100 positions of the ladder

Elementalist.
04-28-2013, 06:24 PM
I beg to differ, I have had plenty of games where the tiniest mistake could have resulted in my loss. Not all decks require the same skill to play and obviously having the better deck / cards can be a great advantage but when decks are similar, skill shows.

Frozen-Drake
04-28-2013, 06:36 PM
I beg to differ, I have had plenty of games where the tiniest mistake could have resulted in my loss. Not all decks require the same skill to play and obviously having the better deck / cards can be a great advantage but when decks are similar, skill shows.

that's exactly wat i was saying
infact the elo system is 100% accurate in the game it was created for, CHESS... and i doubt playing a chess game with someone that starts with 8 queens in the place of pawns will show true skill

also making a mistake can cost you a game, but would you really compare a tiny mistake's weight with first hand luck and 'turn one starter handicap'?

epicafricantoad
04-28-2013, 06:41 PM
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3091/s02forsan039.jpg

Hantziie
04-28-2013, 07:13 PM
Today i dreamed about the expansion. I remember a Sanctuary card called Coral Sister t2 :| i don't remember the effect.

I also remember about a Sanctuary card t1 with a Wanizame like monster, but i don't have more details

Bazaltovy
04-28-2013, 08:31 PM
I also remember about a Sanctuary card t1 with a Wanizame like monster, but i don't have more details

Maybe something like THIS (http://www.mmdoc.net/images/cards/normal/Shark-Guard.png)? :D

Hantziie
04-28-2013, 09:07 PM
Maybe something like THIS (http://www.mmdoc.net/images/cards/normal/Shark-Guard.png)? :D

yeah but it was different xD with effect :P

renders7
04-30-2013, 06:17 PM
i'm hyped but i want the elves,that's what i loved about the heroes games the most...the elves first then the dark elves
but one can dream