PDA

View Full Version : Assassin’s Creed® III - The tyranny of king washington last episode “the redemption”

Mr_Shade
04-23-2013, 10:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0OfKSS47sQ

London, UK — April 23, 2013 —Today, Ubisoft® announces the launch of The Redemption, the third and last episode in the three-part Assassin’s Creed III – The Tyranny of King Washington downloadable content series, on Microsoft’s Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and Windows PCs. This episode will be available for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system starting tomorrow, April 24.

Ratonhnhaké:ton’s journey concludes in the third and final episode The Redemption, taking gamers to New York to discover the power of the bear, allowing them to strike their foe with unimaginable strength.
Our hero will call upon all of the abilities tied to his native heritage in order to break into the monarch fortress and put an end to the tyranny of King Washington.

The Redemption will be available for 640 Microsoft points Xbox LIVE, £6.99 on PC, and for £6.49 on the PlayStation Network. The first two episodes of The Tyranny of King Washington are available for purchase separately as a single DLC pack for 800 Microsoft points or £7.99. All episodes of the Tyranny of King Washington are available through the Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass, which is available for purchase for 2400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or £23.99 on the PlayStation Network and Windows PC. Season Pass provides access to all five Assassin’s Creed III downloadable content packs.

All Assassin’s Creed III downloadable content packs are now available on the Wii UTM through the Nintendo eShop. The Redemption will be available on May 16.

Assassin’s Creed III is now available on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and the Nintendo Wii UTM. For Windows PC gamers, the Assassin’s Creed III Deluxe Edition is available as a digital download and includes all future downloadable content.

About Assassin’s Creed III:
Set against the backdrop of the American Revolution in the late 18th century, Assassin’s Creed III introduces a new hero, Ratonhnhaké:ton, of Native American and English heritage. Adopting the name Connor, he becomes the new voice for justice in the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars. Gamers become an Assassin in the war for liberty against ruthless tyranny in the most stylized and fluid combat experience in the franchise to date.

Assassin’s Creed III spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier and bustling colonial towns to the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington’s Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army and the tumultuous high seas. Assassin’s Creed III features unprecedented scope and scale.

For more information on Assassin’s Creed III, please visit the Assassin’s Creed Official Website:http://www.assassinscreed.com (http://www.assassinscreed.com/)

About Assassin’s Creed
Initially launched in 2007, the first five Assassin’s Creed games have sold more than 55 million units worldwide, and the franchise is now established as one of the best-selling series ever. Recognized for having some of the richest, most engrossing storytelling in the industry, Assassin’s Creed transcends video games, branching out into other entertainment experiences including comic books, Facebook games, novels, short films, and more.

About Ubisoft
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2011–12 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1.061 billion euros. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/).

© 2007–2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox LIVE are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.

http://imageshack.us/a/img259/2738/georgescrowd01.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img577/5340/nounoursattack03.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/5917/pyramid04.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img515/7006/washvsbenjamin02.jpg

[IMPORTANT] You will not receive a download link for your game. Instead the game will automatically appear in your Uplay client game list where you can download the DLC provided you are logged in with the same account the order was placed with. Ensure the DLC was redeemed on the same account on which you play the Assassin’s Creed 3

spectatorx
04-23-2013, 10:30 AM
I haven't received an email yet, season pass owner, Poland. If i'm not wrong release date is the same for all countries so i want my dlc asap, i payed for it.

P.S.
Pirates are playing it since two days.

Mr_Shade
04-23-2013, 10:32 AM
I haven't received an email yet, season pass owner, Poland. If i'm not wrong release date is the same for all countries so i want my dlc asap, i payed for it.

As always - like the other episodes - emails will go out in batches - so please wait.

lasha7716
04-23-2013, 12:09 PM
damn why they spoiled that fall from trailer?:(

lasha7716
04-23-2013, 12:12 PM
and can i know how many GB this is because i have left only 5GBs on C disk also i want to reinstall it on D but will all my DLCs be there after uninstalling and then installing again?

moobmove
04-23-2013, 04:29 PM
I haven't received an email yet too ,I'm Season pass Owner same 1st comment and this is about 10pm here................;) From Fan of your game in Thailand :o

Realy want to play last DLC To much ! :cool:

erikvdpol
04-23-2013, 05:29 PM
Same here. Still no email. And it's 18.30 pm here in the Netherlands.

Lordreserei
04-23-2013, 05:38 PM
No email yet. Season pass owner. 17:38pm at the time of posting.

Ekneh96
04-23-2013, 05:39 PM
Haven't received my email either. Have you sent it yet, Ubisoft? I live in Sweden. The clock is 18.39 for God sake.

spectatorx
04-23-2013, 05:44 PM
Uplay - the most weird digital distribution platform. Downloading incorrect installers containing all languages except yours, downloading outdated, unpatched installers, delivering dlcs... via email!!! xD WTF is this?! Ubisoft should learn from steam and origin with these they pretend to compete xD Ubisoft, you are not competitive in digital distribution, you are lame! Uplay is poor joke, totally user un-friendly.

TheOutsider-NL-
04-23-2013, 05:59 PM
When is Bought the Season pass, it said. Play all DLC 7 day's before Release. We'll thats not true.
Still no Email Received here in te Netherlands. 19:00

Lordreserei
04-23-2013, 06:03 PM
That's what I was thinking. lol

bolz87
04-23-2013, 06:13 PM
Still no email also here, Italy (19:12)

spectatorx
04-23-2013, 06:18 PM
Few seconds ago i've just received email from ubisoft.... with ad of redemption!!! No email with access to redemption yet xD

veovis77
04-23-2013, 06:28 PM
I just got an email saying Season pass users can "download the DLC now for free", however the link takes me to Ubi suppotr, not a download page. Where's the part 3 download available?

DarkEchoxXx
04-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Same

mrvard
04-23-2013, 06:44 PM
Same

lasha7716
04-23-2013, 07:06 PM
downloading from steam:)

Gyur085
04-23-2013, 07:30 PM
I haven't got access mail yet, so I looked my Order Details, and I can't download the 5th dlc. I have season pass. I see this dlc on Steam. Is a joke?

Ekneh96
04-23-2013, 07:42 PM
I haven't gotten any mail yet either. Ubisoft send me the email. Why must you always screw things up?

Slappey
04-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Seriously where the hell is my DLC? Don't make the same **** as you did with DLC 3 The Infamy... Still have'nt recieved any email and there's nothing in my order history either that indicates that my DLC is active... Fix this will you.

rrebe
04-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Keep calm and eat a snickers, guys, I'm sure this will be fixed sooner or later.. :nonchalance:

I've also only received the game play trailer email with the link directing to ubi support. My guess is that they're not sending all the emails with the download link at the same time, and mine is still on the way. Or so I hope :D

TheOutsider-NL-
04-23-2013, 08:42 PM
21:41 in Netherlands.. still nothing.. Got a newslaetter of the release.. but nothing in my download page.. shame on you ubi

Alcaria
04-23-2013, 09:08 PM
...still waiting for the e-mail....

lasha7716
04-23-2013, 09:21 PM
this is strange that you guys still don't have emails i have steam version and already playing it

spectatorx
04-23-2013, 09:23 PM
this is strange that you guys still don't have emails i have steam version and already playing it

You know, there is a little difference between steam and uplay. Steam is wonderful digital distribution platform, uplay is aweful one.

Ultraplex_uk
04-23-2013, 09:25 PM
aye me too waiting...bah

Alcaria
04-23-2013, 10:08 PM
anything yet?

Gyur085
04-23-2013, 10:09 PM
nothing...

Vogar14
04-23-2013, 10:34 PM
no email here :( , please ubisoft hurry :(

EDIT =

i recieve the email on the SPAM directory !!

MunjaX
04-23-2013, 10:39 PM
Today I bought season pass. For the third episode of DLC content, I will receive the redeem code through email? Or I have to buy it through uplay shop?

Uhuru_NUru
04-23-2013, 10:44 PM
this company is **** I bought the disc version of this game because I did not want to use steam only to find out this pile of crap is much worse getting downloadable content by email is the most stupid idea what the **** is this uplay for this game as been nothing but trouble from day one they take the money for a seasons pass that gives us priority and then everyone but us gets it this is 3rd time this has happened and we have never gotten any of the paid for earlier access I will never use this rubbish again
I thought steam was bad but these jokers make that look like great software (it is not but this is much worse than that)

Alcaria
04-23-2013, 11:13 PM
ok, let's be honest here. The majority of the people who bought the season pass was for the reduced combined price for all 5 DLCs and not the privilege of getting the content early ... But having to wait 25 hours since the day started in my country, is really REALLY disappointing.

HanTolga
04-23-2013, 11:15 PM
Hello i have season packet but i do not get AC3 DLC5.
pc

Gyur085
04-23-2013, 11:26 PM
Ok. Now 2013. y 04. m 24. d. 00h26m. And I haven't got the access mail yet...

furysquirel
04-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Still did not get the DLC confirmation email yet.........

Uhuru_NUru
04-23-2013, 11:35 PM
ok, let's be honest here. The majority of the people who bought the season pass was for the reduced combined price for all 5 DLCs and not the privilege of getting the content early ... But having to wait 25 hours since the day started in my country, is really REALLY disappointing.

I am being honest they messed up the first DLC which I got a week after I should have after those who bought it on its own and then only because they gave me and many others caught up in that mess the single DLC access code

my first part of this King Washington DLC was late also and now this

Sure We may have got a dicount on season pass but that was for payig up front for all DLC and they also promised us early access not late access or if we are lucky equal
On top of the above the other game I've got on Uplay (Far Cry 3) I was unable to download for two weeks due to this useless software

Being honest I expect them to provide what they have been payed for
whatever reason you might think the majority got Season Passes for is irrelevant
what matters is what they said we would get when we bought it
in that respect they have totally failed to deliver
and because of that have lost any future trade from me

bolz87
04-23-2013, 11:49 PM
What a fail

dark_saito
04-23-2013, 11:54 PM
I promise to myself that I'll never buy anything from uplay again.

You sold us season pass and let us play later than other?

Alcaria
04-24-2013, 12:05 AM
I am being honest they messed up the first DLC which I got a week after I should have after those who bought it on its own and then only because they gave me and many others caught up in that mess the single DLC access code

my first part of this King Washington DLC was late also and now this

Sure We may have got a dicount on season pass but that was for payig up front for all DLC and they also promised us early access not late access or if we are lucky equal
On top of the above the other game I've got on Uplay (Far Cry 3) I was unable to download for two weeks due to this useless software

Being honest I expect them to provide what they have been payed for
whatever reason you might think the majority got Season Passes for is irrelevant
what matters is what they said we would get when we bought it
in that respect they have totally failed to deliver
and because of that have lost any future trade from me

No they didn't. Their product description said "• Get Early Access – Season Pass owners will get access to the first DLC one week before other gamers"
The first one was Hidden Secrets. That's it. There was nothing specified about the other 4 DLCs. Sh*tty situation, I know, but....yeah....

Lordreserei
04-24-2013, 01:11 AM
Yeah. Still no email yet, nothing showing up in my order history, nothing in my spam folder. It's officially 01:11am (UK) on 24th April 2013 at the time of posting. This is beyond a joke.

enpienen
04-24-2013, 02:33 AM
Almost 10 a.m. here on April 24. Still no e-mail, spam or otherwise. The stupid thing is that I could just pay (again) for the DLC and negate the point of having bought the season pass.

monieo
04-24-2013, 06:52 AM
It's already 3:51pm on 24th of April in Australia and still no email.
I've waited almost two days for this ubisoft.
Hurry the **** up and send the ******* emails.

Ekneh96
04-24-2013, 07:12 AM
Why can't you just answer us Ubisoft? What are you doing? You messed up the release of the infamy too. The betrayal was no problem and now you mess things up with the redemption? Will we get the code in a few hours or what? We've waited long enough.

erikvdpol
04-24-2013, 07:12 AM
8.10 am in the Netherlands. Still no email. It would be nice if Ubisoft gives us an answer of when the emails with the keys will be send.

Black_Widow9
04-24-2013, 07:26 AM
Emails go out in batches so please keep an eye out and also check your Spam Folders if you have not received it yet. If you do not receive one please make sure you contact the retailer you purchased it from.

spectatorx
04-24-2013, 07:39 AM
Emails go out in batches so please keep an eye out and also check your Spam Folders if you have not received it yet. If you do not receive one please make sure you contact the retailer you purchased it from.

Most of people who are posting here bought season pass from uplay and that's the reason why they are posting and blaming the worst digital distribution service exsting: uplay.

Black_Widow9
04-24-2013, 07:54 AM
Most of people who are posting here bought season pass from uplay and that's the reason why they are posting and blaming the worst digital distribution service exsting: uplay.
Well for those of you that did purchase from Uplay and still have not received a code you need to contact them.

https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina

You can check on your order status from this page and if you still need help please click on Contact Customer Service which is on the bottom right hand side.

erikvdpol
04-24-2013, 08:02 AM
I checked my order status, and by dlc 5 there are no links or serial code.

Black_Widow9
04-24-2013, 08:03 AM
I checked my order status, and by dlc 5 there are no links or serial code.
Please make sure you click the Contact Customer Service then. ;)

dark_saito
04-24-2013, 08:27 AM
I've sent message to Customer service. I hope you will give CD-Key to customer ASAP.

erikvdpol
04-24-2013, 08:40 AM
Me too

spectatorx
04-24-2013, 09:44 AM
Also and i sent a ticket, i hope these idiots will do something about it. This is ridiculous, pathetic, seriously... uplay is pos.

bedido
04-24-2013, 09:58 AM
BOnjour,

Je réside en Belgique, j'ai acheté le season pass mais a l'époque, je n'avais pas recu de code pour activer le DLC 5 : redemption... et toujours rien recu sur mes mails... Que faire?

Merci

bolz87
04-24-2013, 10:21 AM
No email until now, and now here it's 24! It's better for you to change this email delivering system for the sake of God, it's old like s**t

Alcaria
04-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Costumer support "You should expect a response from us within the next few business days "
Seeing how the dlc was supposedly sent out yesterday, I don't have any hope that any of us will get a reply today..

Anykeyer
04-24-2013, 11:18 AM
I cant beleive ubisoft still didnt make those DLC installers publicly available. Hiding links behind customer support does not make you any good, Ubi. Its nothing but another useless DRM-scheme that only hurts legit players.
1. pirates can still play it anyway since friday (at least)
2. you're gettting a lot of angry customers
3. support is overloaded with something you can easily fix for everyone
If you cant implement automatic DLC downloads then just make actual installers publicly available. DLCs arent playable without redeeming activation keys anyway.

bolz87
04-24-2013, 11:45 AM
I can't see the DLC even in the Ubishop store -_-

Alcaria
04-24-2013, 12:34 PM
So now PS3 season pass holders have it and PC users that were supposed to have it yesterday are still waiting. And costumer support sent a very generic e-mail, with a miss spell, which doesn't "fix" the problem

wahn2013
04-24-2013, 12:44 PM
DLC 5 is missing for me, too. GG@uplay-store

mistersuperb
04-24-2013, 01:13 PM
This is bloody depressing, good thing I didn't take the day off like I normally do...
Come on ubisoft, step your 'game' up and send out the correct mails so we can get what we paid for damnit!

Alcaria
04-24-2013, 01:15 PM
This is bloody depressing, good thing I didn't take the day off like I normally do...
Come on ubisoft, step your 'game' up and send out the correct mails so we can get what we paid for damnit!

Lucky you...I did take the day off for this....

Slappey
04-24-2013, 01:21 PM
So another day gone, this is starting to look more and more like the DLC 3 pack where in you did not get the download link and it took forever to get this sorted... no mail, nothing on my order history, nothing at all, contacted CS to get an answer, i'm not gonna be happy if i'm gonna have to wait another 2 weeks to get what i've already paid for.

mistersuperb
04-24-2013, 01:36 PM
I don't feel lucky at all tho, I've learnt to not trust ubi release dates since they came out with Brotherhood.
I mean last time with the release of AC3, 'the truck with games was stolen'...

That made me never want to take the day off again for a game and definitly never buy the big expensive version of it either...

Gyur085
04-24-2013, 03:57 PM
I NEED MY ACCESS MAIL!!!! I HATE UPLAY! This sh*t can buy from steam and uplay too, but I can't play it because that f*****g conf. mail is missed in the twisting nether, lol!!! After this dlc I NEVER buy ANYTHING from this.... no words for it..... :@

Ekneh96
04-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Ubisoft answered my mail. They said they were aware of the problem and would get back to me as soon as the had solved the problem. At least we know they're doing something about it!

dark_saito
04-24-2013, 04:26 PM
I got e-mail from Ubisoft.

Tom @ Ubisoft Support wrote:

Hi dark_saito,

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Uplay Shop Customer Service.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

I can see from your order that the download link has not yet been sent out.

We are currently investigating this issue in order to provide a resolution as soon as posible. Thank you for reporting this.

Many apologies for the delay and inconvenience.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Tom.
Uplay Shop Customer Service.

I think all I can do now is wait.

Alcaria
04-24-2013, 04:51 PM
Yes, I got the same ****ty, automated, miss spelled e-mail from them. They've been investigating for 5 hours now...

Ultraplex_uk
04-24-2013, 05:24 PM
k just got same email...

TheOutsider-NL-
04-24-2013, 05:56 PM
No more retail buy for me.. People on Steam are happy now...

itaytav
04-24-2013, 07:06 PM
I also did not get the email.
It drives me crazy.
All this waiting.

itaytav
04-24-2013, 07:08 PM
did someone got the email ?

spectatorx
04-24-2013, 07:33 PM
To be honest.... pirates are playing since april 21st... :D And i'm still waiting for email...

monieo
04-25-2013, 12:56 AM
It's curretly 9:55am on 25th of April in Sydney, Australia.

WTF UBISOFT?!
I've waited 3 bloody days for this get the bloody emails out. >.<

furysquirel
04-25-2013, 01:18 AM
I'm still waiting [ - _ - ]

Alon5555
04-25-2013, 06:14 AM
Maybe I'll cancel Black Flag and just download it for free instead of paying to something I don't even get...

Plousse
04-25-2013, 06:27 AM
I'm in the same boat :(

spectatorx
04-25-2013, 07:14 AM
Let's sink this boat and do not buy any ubisoft's game more!

PC gamers, let's hang black flag on our PCs!

jepeman
04-25-2013, 09:36 AM
Is this the very last DLC for Assassin's Creed 3?

bolz87
04-25-2013, 10:14 AM
Is this the very last DLC for Assassin's Creed 3?
Fortunately, YES

Eggrtom
04-25-2013, 10:49 AM
Good to hear I'm not the only one who hasn't received an e-mail.
Weird though, because normally I receive them on day 1....

Ekneh96
04-25-2013, 01:36 PM
Guys, I just got the email with my download file and code. You should probably recieve your soon too. :)

bolz87
04-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Recieved an email, now you don't have an installer, you must log on Uplay PC client and download from there.. FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD

TheOutsider-NL-
04-25-2013, 03:52 PM
I just recieved a email from Ubisoft, They said there was a problem with the DLC 5. Now i got a promo code for free download of DLC 5 in the shop.. thanks

Mr_Shade
04-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Hi guys,

All emails should be sent now, so please check both your local and online spam folders (hotmail / gmail etc all have online spam folders so please check carefully!)

The email is titled "Assassin’s Creed III – DLC5" - so please double check.

if for whatever reason you still don't have the email - please contact support ASAP.

www.support.ubi.com

Byrogan
04-25-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm a tad confused here, wasn't the reason for the season pass to buy all of the upcoming DLC including the washington story? So.. why am I being given a code that gives this DLC to me for free? Wasn't I already technically getting it for free seeing as I payed for it months ago? Does this refund part of the cost? Or do I have to use the method in the email as a way to get this bit of DLC? Just a little confused is all..

bayako
04-25-2013, 05:30 PM
i bought the dlc solo have the key but no download link!!!#
i cant contact ubisoft support when i log in i receive an error message!:-( could you check for me please? i just need the installer!

TheOutsider-NL-
04-25-2013, 07:54 PM
you can download it on Uplay

nadavz5
04-25-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi guys,

All emails should be sent now, so please check both your local and online spam folders (hotmail / gmail etc all have online spam folders so please check carefully!)

The email is titled "Assassin’s Creed III – DLC5" - so please double check.

if for whatever reason you still don't have the email - please contact support ASAP.

www.support.ubi.com

I contacted with your service, they said it should be sent! why wasn't it?!

pappywatts
04-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Hmmm...I've sent in two support requests, they replied to the second with a promo code, and this eventually gave me a key code to redeem the DLC5 on the extras menu,and tells me to download In game however the In game menu still says No Downloadable Content..No Episode 3 and then redirects me to the shop.I'm fairly pissed off with Ubisoft, a complete waste of time..i .won't be interested in future games , until they resolve their useless distribution system.

Update-

:I waited a couple of hours, then checked the (my)Games page, and Episode 3 was visible...now downloading..I hope this helps anybody else who's waiting.

bayako
04-25-2013, 09:41 PM
how can i download it via uplay...activate code...then restart and the download starts?...the other dlc never downloaded via uplay...

update: THANK YOU!!! IT WORKED I WAS REALLY SURPRISED DLC VIA UPLAY WAS SOMETHING A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE ASKING!!!
I checked my mail again and funny it says that the game is downloaded via uplay ( i didnt take that for real since the other dlc were downloaded by that installer file)

THANKS AGAIN AND GOOD LUCK TO THE OTHERS; WHO ARE WAITING FOR THEIR LINKS AND CODES!!!

nadavz5
04-26-2013, 11:37 AM
how can i download it via uplay...activate code...then restart and the download starts?...the other dlc never downloaded via uplay...

update: THANK YOU!!! IT WORKED I WAS REALLY SURPRISED DLC VIA UPLAY WAS SOMETHING A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE ASKING!!!
I checked my mail again and funny it says that the game is downloaded via uplay ( i didnt take that for real since the other dlc were downloaded by that installer file)

THANKS AGAIN AND GOOD LUCK TO THE OTHERS; WHO ARE WAITING FOR THEIR LINKS AND CODES!!!

Where is the download from uplay?

Mr_Shade
04-26-2013, 12:47 PM
Quick update from support guys:

You will not receive a download link for your game. Instead the game will automatically appear in your Uplay client game list where you can download the DLC provided you are logged in with the same account the order was placed with. Ensure the DLC was redeemed on the same account on which you play the Assassin’s Creed 3

Anykeyer
04-26-2013, 01:02 PM

You will not receive a download link for your game. Instead the game will automatically appear in your Uplay client game list where you can download the DLC provided you are logged in with the same account the order was placed with. Ensure the DLC was redeemed on the same account on which you play the Assassin’s Creed 3

Sorry, but they obviously arent aware of how their own Uplay PC client works. DLC downloads arent currently supported by it.

nadavz5
04-26-2013, 03:34 PM

I haven't got the CD KEY yet! I sent a message to your support but it didn't work. PLEASE! I want to play. I have bought from CJS CD KEYS.

bolz87
04-27-2013, 01:08 AM
Sorry, but they obviously arent aware of how their own Uplay PC client works. DLC downloads arent currently supported by it.
Yes, Uplay supports DLC downloads, in a bad way (they are similiar to a full game) but they work.. you can find them in Uplay library. For my knowledge, this DLC is the only one currently supported by Uplat

Muerthe
04-27-2013, 10:23 AM

Unfortunatelly it didn't work for me that way. Luckily I got e-mail with key and download link, but after putting up the key, the DLC hasn't appeared in the game library.. At least not in the UPlay app..

MunjaX
04-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Four days have passed since I bought the Season Pass. AND I STILL WAITING FOR DOWNLOAD LINK AND CODE FOR "The Redemption". I'm getting mad. Two days ago ubisupport said to me that they will send the code in the afternoon. But still NOTHING... :mad:

nadavz5
04-27-2013, 11:20 PM
Four days have passed since I bought the Season Pass. AND I STILL WAITING FOR DOWNLOAD LINK AND CODE FOR "The Redemption". I'm getting mad. Two days ago ubisupport said to me that they will send the code in the afternoon. But still NOTHING... :mad:

Where did you buy the game?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Hi guys, please allow 48 hours for Technical Support to reply (excluding weekends) if after that time you haven't had a reply first check junk folders and then if you still haven't got a reply please PM your ticket number to a member of support or a Forum Manager and we will investigate.

For those having an issue obtaining the DLC please see Mr_Shade's post here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/766692-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed%C2%AE-III-The-tyranny-of-king-washington-last-episode-%E2%80%9Cthe-redemption%E2%80%9D?p=9041501&viewfull=1#post9041501

Anykeyer
04-29-2013, 05:53 AM
Yes, Uplay supports DLC downloads, in a bad way (they are similiar to a full game) but they work.. you can find them in Uplay library. For my knowledge, this DLC is the only one currently supported by Uplat

LOL. I really want to see this. Do you have a screenshot? How do they handle "play" button then?

spectatorx
04-29-2013, 08:34 AM
LOL. I really want to see this. Do you have a screenshot? How do they handle "play" button then?

Me too.

@Bolz87, could you post screenshot of your games section in uplay? It would be really nice ;-)

bolz87
04-29-2013, 10:40 AM
I haven't downloaded it because i don't want to install or play it at this time, i will post a screen of my game library today :)

nadavz5
04-29-2013, 01:45 PM
Day 6 since the release, still don't have the CD key, I contacted Ubisoft AND CJS but they can't help. I'M DISAPPOINTED, UBISOFT!

bolz87
04-29-2013, 02:18 PM
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9106/immaginedjn.jpg here it is :)

spectatorx
04-29-2013, 02:42 PM
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9106/immaginedjn.jpg here it is :)
Wow! Impossible! They made DownLoadable Content actually downloadable!

Day 6 since the release, still don't have the CD key, I contacted Ubisoft AND CJS but they can't help. I'M DISAPPOINTED, UBISOFT!
You said you bought season pass at cjs so you should receive key from them, not from ubisoft, the same way as it was with keys to previous DLCs. This is the reason why i'm avoiding buying cheap keys on some weird websites.

nadavz5
04-29-2013, 04:56 PM
Wow! Impossible! They made DownLoadable Content actually downloadable!

You said you bought season pass at cjs so you should receive key from them, not from ubisoft, the same way as it was with keys to previous DLCs. This is the reason why i'm avoiding buying cheap keys on some weird websites.
Well, it's ubisoft's fault. They don't send the CD keys to this shop.

spectatorx
04-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Why should ubisoft supply in keys someone who is not their business partner and legitness of their business is doubtfull? If you would buy season pass at ubishop you could have full right to demand key from ubisoft but you bought it from some weird cjs so you have to demand key from cjs, not from ubisoft.

rrebe
04-30-2013, 05:13 PM
umm, wtf? I just received the download link email for The Redemption from Ubisoft, again. Last week I got a code for Ubi Shop to get my missing DLC for free, but now I got the email I should have received a week ago o_O (I have season pass) Except that the email contained only the previous DL links which don't even work anymore, only a new code :D

spectatorx
04-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Same i, received an email with links to all things and with single code.

And i have now just the same as bolz87, 3rd dlc as seperate entry in my games section in uplay.

Zmidd
04-30-2013, 07:27 PM
OK, I have not yet downloaded episode 3, so forgive me if the answer to this is obvious to those who have, but I have AC3 plus all the patches & DLC so far safely saved to a backup drive, so that I should not need to download it again, even if I do a full system drive reformat and reinstall of Windows. With Tyranny 3 integrated into Uplay, how, precisely do I add this to my backups?

EDIT:Got around to downloading it and managed to figure it out myself. For anyone who wants to know, Uplay saves the installer file for the DLC to C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\installers\120 (assuming drive C is is the drive you installed Uplay on), so you simply back that up and can use that to install the DLC, instead of having to download it again.

Magomed347
04-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Здравствуйте вчера я купил сезонный пропуск в Assassins Creed 3, и, когда я играл в DLC "Тирания короля Вашингтона" Эпизод 1, в последней миссии, после первого чекпоинта я ничего не могу сделать: я потерял способность убивать, бегать, лазить, взаимодействовать с объектами, использовать орлиное зрение, я могу только идти медленно и прятаться в укрытиях. (это миссия с собаками). Я посмотрел прохождение на Youtube не у кого не было таких проблем. Я хотел спросить, как же мне исправить эту ошибку?
Hello Yesterday I bought a season pass to the Assassins creed 3, and when I was playing, in DLC, "The Tyranny of King Washington" Episode 1, in the final mission, after the first checkpoint is nothing I can do: I have lost the ability to kill, run, climb, interact with objects, use eagle vision, I can only walk slowly and hide in shelters. (this mission with dogs). I looked at the passage of Youtube there no one had any such problems. I wanted to ask, how do we fix this bug?

Magomed347
04-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Здравствуйте вчера я купил сезонный пропуск в Assassins Creed 3, и, когда я играл в DLC "Тирания короля Вашингтона" Эпизод 1, в последней миссии, после первого чекпоинта я ничего не могу сделать: я потерял способность убивать, бегать, лазить, взаимодействовать с объектами, использовать орлиное зрение, я могу только идти медленно и прятаться в укрытиях. (это миссия с собаками). Я посмотрел прохождение на Youtube не у кого не было таких проблем. Я хотел спросить, как же мне исправить эту ошибку?
Hello Yesterday I bought a season pass to the Assassins creed 3, and when I was playing, in DLC, "The Tyranny of King Washington" Episode 1, in the final mission, after the first checkpoint is nothing I can do: I have lost the ability to kill, run, climb, interact with objects, use eagle vision, I can only walk slowly and hide in shelters. (this mission with dogs). I looked at the passage of Youtube there no one had any such problems. I wanted to ask, how do we fix this bug?

Magomed347
04-30-2013, 07:52 PM

rrebe
04-30-2013, 08:03 PM

did you restart the game and try the mission again then? if that doesn't help then I have no idea o_O

Blackwolfe5
04-30-2013, 09:03 PM
Oh yay. Let's see...

I've got the season pass. Never got a download link to episode 1, downloaded the installer from other sources. Yay, for episode 2 I actually got a proper download link in a mail. Now, let's see.. episode 3.. ah yes..

1. Did not get a download link to episode 3
2. Got a redeemable code for episode 3 which I then applied to a new purchase of episode 3 and thus did not need to pay anything extra.
3. Did not get a download link to episode 3........

And YES I ENTERED THE ORDER NUMBER INTO THE ORDER SEARCH BUT THERE WAS NO DOWNLOAD LINK THERE EITHER! Only the cd key, what good does that do without a download link?

Seriously UBIfail? Perhaps you should learn from real download services such as steam or even origin (though I loathe origin) instead of employing Digital River (which to be honest do not have a very good track record in my experience and to be honest Ubisoft doesn't have a great track record either "punishing" paying customers more than pirates)..

I've only aquired all games legally for the past 2 1/2 years (mostly through steam). Before that.. well.. some legal, some not. I hope Black Flag will end up in my games collection... But first, you need to get your stuff together because this doesn't cut it.

asaf44555
05-01-2013, 05:26 PM
The best part of this game