PDA

View Full Version : Critique Necropolis Deck!

Cryptography
04-22-2013, 07:43 PM
Hey all,

I just started the game and was wondering what you all thought of my deck.

Please leave comments!!

http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/1790/

Thanks!

Elementalist.
04-22-2013, 09:20 PM
This is a good start, pretty decent unit and spell set :) But you could do with a few less cards, better to keep your cards around 59-60.

RedDevilCG
04-24-2013, 12:38 AM
Do you have regular Lamasu's? If you do, swap out your air elementals for those. Also, I agree that you need to slim down your deck to 59 cards. You have two Dark Assassins which are great, but you are less likely to draw them in a bigger deck. Maybe consider dropping the agonies plus two other cards somewhere.

MT...
04-24-2013, 04:45 AM
As a Necro. player (Fleshbane) I think your deck is fine. Having 65 cards also in your deck is not a problem. The problem you most likely will face is the lack of cards in your hand at any given time.
Something I suffered with when I first started playing Necro.

So I suggest that you increase your attributes to just below the height required and plan to draw cards as often as possible. Then when you need to play a higher tier card, increase the attribute.

For example: you have 5 resources and the cards lesser air element, weakness and Geyser (really nice spell) in your hand. You also have you’re might up to 4, magic 3 and fortune 2. Right off the back you figure you have enough resources to play both spells, a tempting thing to do. And you figure afterwards you would be able to power up you’re might hoping to get one of your big boys out on the next draw.

But depending on the flow of the game and who has board control playing one card (be it creature or spell) and drawing another would be the better and wiser option.

Anyhow, that’s my two cents. Learn to draw cards and worry about fine toning your deck when you become more competitive and have all the cards you need to do so.

And keep in mind, eventually you will need to choose a path for your heroes be it either magic or fortune.

Goodluck!

Cryptography
04-24-2013, 03:28 PM
As a Necro. player (Fleshbane) I think your deck is fine. Having 65 cards also in your deck is not a problem. The problem you most likely will face is the lack of cards in your hand at any given time.
Something I suffered with when I first started playing Necro.

So I suggest that you increase your attributes to just below the height required and plan to draw cards as often as possible. Then when you need to play a higher tier card, increase the attribute.

For example: you have 5 resources and the cards lesser air element, weakness and Geyser (really nice spell) in your hand. You also have youíre might up to 4, magic 3 and fortune 2. Right off the back you figure you have enough resources to play both spells, a tempting thing to do. And you figure afterwards you would be able to power up youíre might hoping to get one of your big boys out on the next draw.

But depending on the flow of the game and who has board control playing one card (be it creature or spell) and drawing another would be the better and wiser option.

Anyhow, thatís my two cents. Learn to draw cards and worry about fine toning your deck when you become more competitive and have all the cards you need to do so.

And keep in mind, eventually you will need to choose a path for your heroes be it either magic or fortune.

Goodluck!

Wow thank you so much for such wise words and advice <3