PDA

View Full Version : Faction specific booster ?

Gronibar
04-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi, I started playing this game with some friends and I'm quite disappointed by the boosters. Why there aren't faction/type specific booster pack ? Like fortune only, creatures only, or inferno only ? I will play this game, but I won't spend any money in it because of the ridiculously low chance of getting what I want.

KaptainIgloo37
04-22-2013, 01:25 PM
I agree with this point and I would like to support it.

Factions boosters will help to create a deck, as getting the rare/epic you need for your deck out of the whole set of rare/uniques is like a life long of farming (or 1000 euros expenditure, and even though, you cant be sure to get it).

I am not talking about a booster 100% of the faction but something like that:

9 random cards of the decks will be of your faction (or neutral)
the other 3 cards are random.

This will help a bit without getting out the hard part of getting your deck.

For example, I am playing Inferno and I am still in need of 15+ cards (uncos, rares and epics), and it has been like 10 levels I did not get any card to add to my deck (with spending all my seals/gold in renfort packs).

This will not change the chance to get DA and PAO, this will not be overly cheated, and you could still get a rare not of your faction (3/12 chances), and you could raise the price of the "Faction booster"

This would only be relevant for the basic set obviously, but think about it, with the addition of new expansions etc., how many time will it take to get the proper set of cards you need out of the basic set, to then go and gather the ones from void rising, then get the ones from the last expansion etc.

I am kind of addict to this game, but right now I am stuck at my level, and the past 30 boosters I opened did not bring anything new to my deck, so it is kind of boring at the end of the day...

I hope this find its way to the developpers :)

DantesInferno_
04-22-2013, 02:03 PM
Yeah, that would be great!

hyperhop
05-07-2013, 09:33 AM
I absolutely think you're right!

Aza404
05-07-2013, 09:45 AM
Moving this to proper sub-forum.

robvalue
05-07-2013, 09:50 AM
This would be great especially for new players, it's frustrating to keep getting stuff you can't use for ages. It would also help you somewhat track down missing rares/epics later.

hyperhop
07-23-2013, 02:35 AM
Absolutely agree with this, I've opened up 50+ reinforcement base set packs over the last six months. I play Inferno generally and I only have 2 fireballs for example. I definitely feel this needs to be a feature so we can build viable faction decks of our choosing!

M0rw47h
07-23-2013, 02:51 AM
I agree, there should be faction based boosters with mixed all sets, something like Emilio.