PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT developing Disney-inspired game?

Psichoz
04-21-2013, 11:20 PM
What is this? All those screenshots, all those dwarves, who looks like some parody...HOMM series looks like a convulsing corpse starting from 5th one...like I'm playing with some characters from ugly cartoon. MM series died on the 9th one...that was a real piece of...you know. And now this one. Why not to do it in old traditions? Pretty serious and dark. Why not to let people explore? Low on money? I can spare a few dollars, really. You trying to earn money on a Loud name without any efforts? Good luck with that.

You've done a pretty good FC3 game, I really thankfull for the Rocksmith game. and....That's all? Think about that...You're the company, that can make a good game...but looking back to the HOMM6...I doubt it.

narupley
04-21-2013, 11:33 PM
What is this? All those screenshots, all those dwarves, who looks like some parody...HOMM series looks like a convulsing corpse starting from 5th one...like I'm playing with some characters from ugly cartoon. MM series died on the 9th one...that was a real piece of...you know. And now this one. Why not to do it in old traditions? Pretty serious and dark. Why not to let people explore? Low on money? I can spare a few dollars, really. You trying to earn money on a Loud name without any efforts? Good luck with that.

You've done a pretty good FC3 game, I really thankfull for the Rocksmith game. and....That's all? Think about that...You're the company, that can make a good game...but looking back to the HOMM6...I doubt it.

It doesn't look that bad to me. Plus Might & Magic has never taken itself seriously, the way that other games might. Somehow I have a hard time believing that you've even played a M&M game...

Psichoz
04-21-2013, 11:47 PM
It doesn't look that bad to me. Plus Might & Magic has never taken itself seriously, the way that other games might. Somehow I have a hard time believing that you've even played a M&M game...

Well, still te 6th one is my favorite...and I really love the 7th one. And yes, I played almost all of them starting from 2d

Psichoz
04-21-2013, 11:53 PM

And you want to say that there is something common between HOMM 3 and HOMM 5,6? NO! Exept some game mechanics. And not in the good way. Shame on UBI that even the 4th part of HOMM gets better reviews then the 6th one. Still the fav is 3rd one.

Psichoz
04-21-2013, 11:58 PM
Whatever.....modern players ready to eat any ****, that don't need any efforts of thinking for playing the game. Same here. You'll say "I know nothing about good games" etc...OK, it's your right to say something like that....but I'm playing games for 24 years and I've never seen such a ******ed games as I see now...all this crap from EA...all the crap from Activision...****ty Diablo 3 and conveyor ща AC from ubi. Only game I've played and I liked was Bioshock Infinite...it is the Masterpiese comparing with the rest...and it is sucked comparing with games back there the 90's....
All about the money, huh, Ubi?)))

Quietus87
04-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Why not to do it in old traditions? Pretty serious and dark.
Like the hand-drawn, cartoony creatures of Might & Magic III, IV, V or Heroes of Might and Magic I, II? Honestly, I liked those better than the "realistic-wannabe" CGI-based sprites of later games.

Why not to let people explore?

It was already told in the interviews, that after the first chapter you're going to bee free to go wherever you want.

Psichoz
04-22-2013, 02:39 PM
I don't like new universe. Sucked story, sucked mobs etc. There was some magic in the air with all those Sandro, Ironfists etc...all gone...it's like Disciples 3 without unique fighting system....HOMM and MM without the universe I used to see. So...dissapointment. Won't buy it.

Yes, sure thing there will be many new fans of new universe...some old ones will like it...many - not. Loud name, heh...Thank you, Ubi.

MagixJonsn
04-22-2013, 03:26 PM
And you want to say that there is something common between HOMM 3 and HOMM 5,6? NO! Exept some game mechanics. And not in the good way. Shame on UBI that even the 4th part of HOMM gets better reviews then the 6th one. Still the fav is 3rd one.

Yeah. The AI in HOMM5 was pretty much like the one in HOMM3 - until they introduced 2 types of upgradable creatures in HOMM5 (second Addon, or so...). Then the AI significantly got worse, because he always made mixed armies, and was therefore weaker than usual. The same issue as in HOMM4...