PDA

View Full Version : Watch Dogs Ranks on Most-Anticipated PS4 Shooters List

Nate430_
04-19-2013, 08:07 PM
I debated putting Watch Dogs as #1 on my list, but ultimately decided that it was a worthy entrant in the #2 slot. I don't want to spoil the whole list, though, give it a read for yourself at http://www.fpsgeneral.com/news/fps-general/23993-these-are-our-top-3-most-anticipated-playstation-4!

Let me know what you think, how you would have changed it and all that good stuff. This is just my list, I respect everyone's opinion!

pacmanate
04-19-2013, 11:05 PM
I would have had:

1. Watch_Dogs
2. Killzone
3. Destiny

Reason being is that Watch_Dogs looks like a new and refreshing IP, expect the unexpected.
Killzone in second because although I like Killzone, its still going to be the formula but with updated graphics, not enough to warrant a place above Watch_Dogs
Destiny 3rd because I don't like Halo :|

lothario-da-be
04-21-2013, 12:01 PM
For me:
- The last of us
-Watch dogs
-destiny

YRTEP
04-21-2013, 06:30 PM
I would have had:

Watch_Dogs (new refreshing IP)
The Last of Us (it's a game developed by Naughty Dog - any further reasons? ^^)
Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Back to the roots? - Hopefully!)

iceygricey87
04-22-2013, 05:01 AM
1. Killzone: If it is how the third one was with the intense shooting. Then I have no doubt the newer version will be any lesser of quality.

2. Watch_Dogs: Due to the car crashes and gun shooting in the trailer as well as the AI's reactions. They look very promising, as opposed to others like GTA:IV and Saint's Row.

3. Battlefield 4: Mostly impart of the third one with the amazing destructable environment.