PDA

View Full Version : First 15 Minutes of Blood Dragon

longridr
04-17-2013, 11:54 PM
Not gonna lie, this seems to have some great gameplay, soundtrack, Voice acting and humor, not at all what i was expecting, If only there was a multiplayer and map editor to accommodate it *nudge *nudge

The beginning comic strip-style cut scenes fit the theme well, and the soundtrack is stellar, brings me back to the 80's, Definitely going to try this out for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZUueizrR0A

I don't know what else i can say besides. Rex Power Colt, greatest name ever.

"Let's show them how cyber-Commandos get it done" May 1st!

other opinions?

pc gameplay - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKcfYX9Oqm0

GUN_SABOTUR
04-19-2013, 01:11 AM
"I got XP from climbing a ladder"...... I'm buying it :P

EvilPixieGrrr
04-19-2013, 05:39 PM
"He took a lot of drugs he probably shouldn't have taken."

Bwaaahahahaha!

So. Many. 'Splosions! I can't wait to try this bad boy out!

Vapor-FC3
04-20-2013, 03:08 AM
I've been wondering what the heck 'blood dragon' is? I like the 80's campy'ness thing :)

longridr
04-20-2013, 08:27 AM
"I got XP from climbing a ladder"...... I'm buying it :P

Best reason ever! XD

"He took a lot of drugs he probably shouldn't have taken."

Bwaaahahahaha!

So. Many. 'Splosions! I can't wait to try this bad boy out!

They did go all out with the explosions with this one haha.

I was reluctant when i first heard of it's release, now im gonna have to give it a shot, because it looks really promising, and it's an arcade game.

Played it at a friends and recorded some gameplay on a USB HDD.
I thought it was utter crap

Colors Are bad like your on drugs in the 60s
Ripped off 20 to 40 other games and phrases
Bland gameplay
crappy weapons

Im guessing the colors are that way for a reason, feels like you're playing a 80's arcade game, but with way better graphics, duke nukem on steroids.

gameplay seems to be it's strongest aspect (if it's anything like Far Cry 3) with the humor that comes along with it, haven't played it for myself so i can't say for sure.

Renegade.TSF
04-20-2013, 10:56 AM
The game looks so camp - like a old Batman cartoon - Itīs born winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWlzhrX18-M

RAPXTOR
04-20-2013, 12:04 PM
One thing I must remove the hat to Ubisoft, they decided to remove the Multiplayer, I think one lame FC3 is enough to keep this forum going, another failing atempt to create a decent P2P notworking will problably pull even more people out of here.

Renegade.TSF
04-20-2013, 12:23 PM
I rater se that they use all their energy to create a fantastic SP game and add up from time to time with new DLCs than spend time and money on a the MP.

I my eyes all MPs looks he same and I donīt understand why they just donīt play some of the games out there.

I guess that Blooddragon will become a fine and funny intermezzo we can have fun with untill the next great FC3-DLC shows up - a new FC2 for FC3 I hope.

longridr
04-22-2013, 05:04 AM
I rater se that they use all their energy to create a fantastic SP game and add up from time to time with new DLCs than spend time and money on a the MP.

I my eyes all MPs looks he same and I donīt understand why they just donīt play some of the games out there.

I guess that Blooddragon will become a fine and funny intermezzo we can have fun with untill the next great FC3-DLC shows up - a new FC2 for FC3 I hope.

The far cry series as a whole would suffer a a grave loss and most of it's loyal fan base if they removed the multi-player aspect. and im having a hard time understanding why you think all MP's look the same. This has the icing on the cake for me, A map editor (pretty much Far cry's signature, since almost no other shooter had one built in.), no other shooter has made one worth while to use.

I don't mind if this doesn't have a Multi-player, seeing as how this is basically a arcade game and has nothing to do with the Far Cry universe, but they actually managed to make it really intriguing, and i wasn't a particularly huge fan of the SP in FC3, but it was still better than CoD's and Battlefield's.

Renegade.TSF
04-22-2013, 06:36 AM
.... im having a hard time understanding why you think all MP's look the same...

And I donīt understand why ppl. play MP ;)

Nahh lets agre to disagre - some play both some only one thing - Iīm the type who only plays the SP-part.