PDA

View Full Version : Random Idea

MDP96
04-16-2013, 04:29 AM
So I had a random thought. When I play third person games I love having the ability to customize my character as I would think most people do. So, I thought wouldn't it be fan-f'n-tastic if you had the option of customizing your assassins robes? Not the character, just the robes. I think it would pretty damn epic considering the whole no armor thing which made customization awful in AC3, and think how badass it would be to see your assassin recruits massacring things in your style of robes!

Assassin_M
04-16-2013, 04:33 AM
considering the whole no armor thing which made customization awful in AC3
how is that ?? Tell me how is that ?? did they remove armor and I dunno...provide no replacement ?? We had outfits....you know..these THINGS you wear ? they hang in the wardrobe ?:p

also, I always hated "fashion styles" for clothes....not too keen on the idea, i`m in for customization, but not for clothes....nope...not for me...Hair maybe, weapons, home, horse, but clothes ? meh...I`ll play dolly

montagemik
04-16-2013, 11:06 AM
So I had a random thought. When I play third person games I love having the ability to customize my character as I would think most people do. So, I thought wouldn't it be fan-f'n-tastic if you had the option of customizing your assassins robes? Not the character, just the robes. I think it would pretty damn epic considering the whole no armor thing which made customization awful in AC3, and think how badass it would be to see your assassin recruits massacring things in your style of robes!

I think you're confusing AC with SIMS or an RPG .
We wear & use what our Ancestor wore & used .....................WE don't get to dictate or re-write our Ancestors history to suit our own fashion choices .

Again , too many people hanging onto 'ezio' trilogy traits / features .............. Snazzy dress sense fits with an italian nobleman in the rennaissance .
But dress up for a Native american or a Pirate ?? ........... Catwalk fashion for these guys isn't a factor .

Wanna fully customise your gang ? .............Saints row 2 or similar games - enjoy.

Sushiglutton
04-16-2013, 11:53 AM

Have seen a lot of requests for character/costume customization, so wouldn't suprise me at all if that feature is more fleshed out in future games. I'm personally not that interested, but wouldn't bother me the slightest if Ubi offered more costume choices for those who are :).

MasterAssasin84
04-16-2013, 12:17 PM
I actualy preffered the no armour because if Revelations and Brotherhood is anything to go by i would not bother me at all if they did away with it completely ( but thats just my opinion before someone gets a little hot headed lol ) .

i think they should limit the customization because i fear it could turn Assassins Creed into a fashion parade !! i mean your hunting Templars hopping from roof tops and whilst trying to remain annonymous ? which begs the question why would you care how you look !

MDP96
04-17-2013, 02:49 AM
I love me some Ezio but I'm not hung up on wanting to look fancy, just different. I entirely agree that Edward shouldn't look anything like Ezio, therefore they could give us customization options more akin to his pirate style. The only reason I think it's a good idea is because it ends the monotony of having the same looking character over and over (I play AC games ALL THE TIME, so after awhile it gets boring seeing the same thing).

Assassin_M
04-17-2013, 05:46 AM
so after awhile it gets boring seeing the same thing.
Then it doesn't seem like AC is the game for you....imo at least

BATISTABUS
04-17-2013, 05:52 AM
If ever I'd be okay with a variety of customization options, it would be with Edward. When playing as most Assassins, I prefer to leave the uniform as-is. Since Edward is a pirate first and Assassin second, I likely won't feel as attached to his outfit.

xx-pyro
04-17-2013, 07:56 AM
I agree OP it was dumb they took out robe dyes, those were great. As for different outfits and hairstyles? Rather not, because different hairstyles have a pretty large effect on cinematics.

MasterAssasin84
04-17-2013, 03:44 PM
I agree OP it was dumb they took out robe dyes, those were great. As for different outfits and hairstyles? Rather not, because different hairstyles have a pretty large effect on cinematics.

I would certainly think Assassins Creed is certainly the wrong game for someone if hairstyles matters :nonchalance:

NekoKera
04-18-2013, 01:09 AM
Hairstyles and clothes options, why would we need these? It's not like the forums would ever break into a riot if after the end of a game people can't wear their hood up or down or change their hairstyle back to the original one. :rolleyes: