PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Duel (What if?)

BATISTABUS
04-16-2013, 02:22 AM
We've all seen this by now. While clearly fake, it's a pretty cool concept.
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Assassin-Creed-Duel-Art-Imagines-Fighting-Game-54635.html

If there was to be an Assassin's Creed fighting game (even though the idea is somewhat silly), how would you want it to be?

Would you want it to be a traditional 2D fighter (Marvel vs Capcom, Street Fighter), a 3D fighter (Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive), or a party fighter (Super Smash Bros., Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale)?

Which characters would you want playable in the game? Feel free to post rosters, and provide some insight into how you think characters should play. It might be difficult to come up with unique concepts about how these characters should play, but feel free to go as crazy/be as conservative as you like. Go into as much/little depth as you'd like.

Here's mine.

Version 3.1 (03/25/2014)
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/justinbatista12/gameereerreASDFADFS_zpsc5a5f239.png

-------
Version 2.0
http://s208.photobucket.com/user/justinbatista12/media/acduelroster2_zps99918f64.png.html

Previous version:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/justinbatista12/roster_zpsa068e33f.png

Also please note that I am not an expert when it comes to fighting games, so excuse me if these descriptions make characters seem horrible, unvaried, or overpowered. Some characters may seem like repeats, but I was just trying to fill up the layout I had already created. xD

AC1:
Altair - Has 2 stances (1) sword, does more damage, medium range (2) dagger, is much faster, close range
Al Mualim - Uses the Apple, makes clones, force choke
Malik - Like Altair's sword stance, more damage, fights with one hand and kicks more
Haras - Uses Templar long-sword, has decent reach but slower than altair, "knight" archetype
Maria - I don't know enough about her to come up with a moveset
Robert - stronger than Haras but slower
Richard - strongest of the knight archetypes but slowest, uses shield

AC2/B/R/E:
Ezio - Soul Calibur V
Mario - slower Ezio, more sword based
Leonardo - uses inventions, joke character kind of like Phoenix Wright from MVC3
Bartolomeo - crazy brutal sword style with Bianca
La Volpe - jumps around, quick uses projectiles, grabs
Yusuf - hook blade, bombs, silly
Rodrigo - Uses Staff of Eden, strong but vulnerable
Cesare - uses one sword, not too strong but not too quick, decently balanced
Caterina - shouts vulgar insults the entire time, stomps on people, uses sword
Claudia - uses daggar, low, evasive style
Duccio - punching bag, intentionally the worst character, pathetic style
Doctor (Ottoman Doctor alt. costume) - uses medicine to heal and poison on enemies. fights up close
Harlequin (Ottoman Jester alt. costume) - jumps around, acrobatic, up close, grabs
Courtesan - fights up close with fans, kicks, command grabs
Dama Rossa - fights with hair pins, faster but weaker than courtesan
Shakulu - brutal and durable
Trickster - uses Romani dance moves, plays somewhat like a mix between courtesan and harlequin
Vlad - extremely brutal but slow
Shao Jun - fights mostly hand-to-hand, uses sword for some moves, needles

AC3/TOKW:
Connor - duel wield tomahawk and knive, can use rope dart for some moves
Achilles - slow and precise, old man, kind of a joke character, fights like he doesn't care
Ziio - fast, brutal, efficient
Kanen'to:kon - like Ziio but slower and stronger
Haytham - somewhat like Ezio
Charles - up close character
Ratonhnhake:ton - spirit powers
King Washington (Commander Washington alt. costume) - Scepter of Eden powers
Redcoat - graceful quick sword style, like Rafael from Soul Calibur
Independent - faster Ziio
Huntsman - Uses hook, up close
Coyote Man - like the harlequin, less acrobatic
Bear - slowest but strongest character in the game, uses club
Strongman - somewhat like Shakulu, has a move where he stands straight and acts like nothing as arctic winds do freeze damage to opponents

Liberations:
Aveline - uses machete, poison darts
Agate - I don't know much about him. Uses Voodoo somehow?

The Chain/Fall:
Nikolai - uses rifle, dagger, fists

Modern:
Desmond - combination of ancestors, more modern flair, duel wield hidden blade and knife
Rebecca - uses modern technology, somewhat similar to Leonardo, can use the flying cameras like Batman in Injustice
Lucy - uses the shock-stick that Abstergo agents use
Daniel - unhinged version of Desmond, more reliance on gun
Clay - somewhat like Daniel, uses Animus glitching powers

los95361
04-16-2013, 03:08 AM
I would like to add to that roster :D
Courtesan(ACR version for alt. costume) but make the ACR version use more dagger type moves(as the ACR Courtesan used the knife kill animations)
AC3:
Lady Maverick(Champion Pack alt. costume) Uses quick and swift moves with her dagger
Robber(Champion Pack alt. costume) Uses his hook with salvage and sloppy maneuvers bur is weaker due to being able to perfomr quick and long combos.
Pioneer(Champion Pack alt. costume) Uses her musket to stab and has some shooting moves. Is a bit slower due to her weapon.

pirate1802
04-16-2013, 05:55 AM
I know I'm almost wholly going to fight with a lady character if the game comes in reality. Ladies kicking *** are such an awesome sight to behold!

Maria Thorpe vs Cesare Borgia!

Or Ziio vs Charles Lee xD

Assassin_M
04-16-2013, 06:05 AM
Or Ziio vs *George Washington xD
lol
http://25.media.tumblr.com/8a5992b8440a8e9a7dbc006ae278664e/tumblr_migihi0VCd1rmrkyao1_500.gif

pirate1802
04-16-2013, 06:09 AM
Lemao! I feel pity for poor Washington there xD He gets beaten and insulted by almost everyone in the game :p

AjinkyaParuleka
04-16-2013, 07:11 AM
The Kenway family spits on him...too bad Edward doesn't live long enough to do that.
BTW nice one.I wish Ubi make such a game and it is multiplayer,would be alot of fun.

BATISTABUS
04-16-2013, 08:51 AM
I can't believe I completely forgot about Aveline...and whoever else is in her game.

pirate1802
04-16-2013, 09:01 AM
I can't believe I completely forgot about Aveline...and whoever else is in her game.

You should feel bad.

montagemik
04-16-2013, 09:09 AM
Just get on Soul Caliber IV & Slice up with ALTAIR ........................

]http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz113/montagemik/THEMES/7b5c5aa7-5470-451e-b2be-195032ef16f2.jpg (http://s819.photobucket.com/user/montagemik/media/THEMES/7b5c5aa7-5470-451e-b2be-195032ef16f2.jpg.html)

SixKeys
04-16-2013, 12:16 PM
That is a very dudebro-oriented roster. No AC fighting game is complete without the Dama Rossa and/or Lady Maverick. Besides them I would also add Rosa from AC2, Aveline, Claudia, Lucy and Rebecca.

dogziler
04-16-2013, 01:58 PM
i would play his if i could play it like tekken 6 where you have mission based on the story and then a beat it up thing. or like dynasty warriors gundam and have a storyline with all the characters and then a storyline with the individual characters from there games. kinda hard to explain but meh. have altair story, ezios and then a story which has them meet which isn't canon. gundam isn't all in the same universe and they saw each other. there, thats my bit.

I-Like-Pie45
04-16-2013, 03:56 PM
I'd take out Strong Man since he is the most hated character in all of AC multiplayer and Cesare just cause he's Cesare, replace them with some more liked characters:

Nikolai Orelov (has a bigger emphasis on ranged gun attacks than the other assassins)
Rosa (fastest attack speed, but does relatively little damage per attack)
Privateer (a less graceful swordfighter, plus he smashes people over the head with a rum bottle)
Sharpshooter (super overpowered range-based character. He will deliberately be the troll character of the roster)
Thomas Hickey (joke character, fights using beer and nudie girls, Deadpool of the roster)
Lucy (gets confused through every fight about her allegiance, and will end up committing suicide. Thus making her the worst character since it's impossible to win with Lucy)
Eve
etc.

For DLC, the characters would be sold in packs:

Black Flags DLC (Edward Kenway, Blackbeard, Jenny Kenway, whoever else might be in this game)
AC3 Liberation DLC (Aveline, whathisface, whatsherface, etc)
Fan Created Characters DLC (the five winners of a community contest)

BATISTABUS
04-16-2013, 09:02 PM
That is a very dudebro-oriented roster. No AC fighting game is complete without the Dama Rossa and/or Lady Maverick. Besides them I would also add Rosa from AC2, Aveline, Claudia, Lucy and Rebecca.
I purposely put in extra female characters to cover that...I guess it's not enough? Also, I hate the Damage Rosa, so there =p As for the other females, we never see them do anything in the way of combat, but I guess Rebecca could be like Leonardo and use gadgets to fight.

And, hey! I like the Strongman...plus I wanted to have a greater representation of Natives. I'll update this with Aveline and Rebecca at some point. Also, Drunk Hickey And Nikolai.

SixKeys
04-16-2013, 09:36 PM
I purposely put in extra female characters to cover that...I guess it's not enough? Also, I hate the Damage Rosa, so there =p As for the other females, we never see them do anything in the way of combat, but I guess Rebecca could be like Leonardo and use gadgets to fight.

We know Rebecca is into extreme sports, so I can see her as an agile fighting character. Lucy saved Desmond's *** at the beginning of AC2. Claudia dispatched a whole group of Borgia guards with only a knife in ACB. Rosa was a capable freerunner and survived on the streets for years, she must know how to handle herself in a fight.

Also, it is not possible to hate the Dama Rossa. You must be mistaken.

BATISTABUS
04-16-2013, 09:58 PM
We know Rebecca is into extreme sports, so I can see her as an agile fighting character. Lucy saved Desmond's *** at the beginning of AC2. Claudia dispatched a whole group of Borgia guards with only a knife in ACB. Rosa was a capable freerunner and survived on the streets for years, she must know how to handle herself in a fight.

I have no doubt that they're capable fighters, but the move sets are already spread pretty thin, and it'd be difficult to come up with something unique or visually interesting for them. Gameplay comes first.

And nope, I just double checked. Still don't like the Dama Rosa =p

SixKeys
04-16-2013, 10:18 PM
I have no doubt that they're capable fighters, but the move sets are already spread pretty thin, and it'd be difficult to come up with something unique or visually interesting for them. Gameplay comes first.

So take out some of the more useless male characters and replace them with females. Why is Connor in the roster twice? (As Connor and Ratonhnhaké:ton.) They both have the same basic move sets and fighting styles. Just use Ratonhnhaké:ton with his cool spirit powers for that extra flair and replace Connor with someone else. What about Leonardo? Why is he even in there? He's not a fighter in any sense of the word. I think George Washington and Al Mualim are pretty interchangeable if their main weapon is going to be the Apple, so one of them can be replaced. Abbas is a pretty random character to include at all IMO.

Obviously this is just my opinion, I just feel like many male characters - even bit players like Abbas and Kanento:kon - were thrown in there without much thought while prominent female characters automatically got the shaft.

BATISTABUS
04-16-2013, 11:41 PM
So take out some of the more useless male characters and replace them with females. Why is Connor in the roster twice? (As Connor and Ratonhnhaké:ton.) They both have the same basic move sets and fighting styles. Just use Ratonhnhaké:ton with his cool spirit powers for that extra flair and replace Connor with someone else. What about Leonardo? Why is he even in there? He's not a fighter in any sense of the word. I think George Washington and Al Mualim are pretty interchangeable if their main weapon is going to be the Apple, so one of them can be replaced. Abbas is a pretty random character to include at all IMO.

Obviously this is just my opinion, I just feel like many male characters - even bit players like Abbas and Kanento:kon - were thrown in there without much thought while prominent female characters automatically got the shaft.
The way Connor and TOKW Connor would fight would be vastly different, and both deserve the spot more than any female in the series. You can't have TOKW Connor above regular Connor, but it would be a missed opportunity to pass up the animal powers. Leonardo could be an interesting addition if he used some inventions to help fight. It'd be a funny addition and provide a unique moveset, which is why I said Rebecca could do something comparable. George Washginton and Al Mualim, again, are two more of the most important characters in the franchise. They are both shown to use the apple in very different ways. Abbas and Kanen'to:kon are more important than any female character except maybe Lucy.

I don't think I gave any female characters the shaft. Lucy and Claudia have the ability to fight, but bring nothing to the table other than the fact that they diversify the gender of the cast. I do want a diverse cast, and I do appreciate the feedback. I'll add Rebecca because she's the tech gal, and Caterina Sforza because she's too much of a badass to pass up. Since I'm starting a new row anyway, I'll throw in some of your requests I suppose...

Eternal Reward
04-16-2013, 11:45 PM
Why do I no see Nightstalker?!

Eternal Reward
04-16-2013, 11:46 PM

I just disproved you. Though I dislike most of the AC female characters.

SixKeys
04-16-2013, 11:47 PM
The way Connor and TOKW Connor would fight would be vastly different, and both deserve the spot more than any female in the series. (....) Abbas and Kanen'to:kon are more important than any female character except maybe Lucy.

Why do you think this? Kanento:kon only had a couple of scenes in AC3, same for Abbas in ACR. You might as well throw Duccio in there if you're just looking for excuses to throw in any minor characters who did some fighting. You really think Abbas and Kanento:kon deserve to be included more than Aveline?

What about Juno, Minerva or Tinia?

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot Lucrezia Borgia. She should definitely be included. Her style should be all about backstabbing and flair, like hidden daggers, poison etc.

Eternal Reward
04-16-2013, 11:50 PM
I feel like the list could be severely brought down. About 20-25 is the norm for amount of characters.

Megas_Doux
04-16-2013, 11:51 PM
Connor would curbstomp........

BATISTABUS
04-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Why do you think this? Kanento:kon only had a couple of scenes in AC3, same for Abbas in ACR. You might as well throw Duccio in there if you're just looking for excuses to throw in any minor characters who did some fighting. You really think Abbas and Kanento:kon deserve to be included more than Aveline?

What about Juno, Minerva or Tinia?

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot Lucrezia Borgia. She should definitely be included. Her style should be all about backstabbing and flair, like hidden daggers, poison etc.
We don't know much about Those Who Came Before as far as fighting goes. I'm sure more will be revealed in the future. That, and there aren't many fans of those characters (although I did see an awesome Juno cosplay).

I don't think Abbas and Kanen deserve it more than Aveline...I just completely forgot about her. Duccio would be hilarious, I think I'll throw him in too =P. Lucrezia doesn't fight at all, and her character is too serious to be a joke character. Just give me a second and I'll pop out an updated version.

Eternal Reward
04-17-2013, 12:01 AM
We don't know much about Those Who Came Before as far as fighting goes. I'm sure more will be revealed in the future. That, and there aren't many fans of those characters (although I did see an awesome Juno cosplay).

I don't think Abbas and Kanen deserve it more than Aveline...I just completely forgot about her. Duccio would be hilarious, I think I'll throw him in too =P. Lucrezia doesn't fight at all, and her character is too serious to be a joke character. Just give me a second and I'll pop out an updated version.

I feel like Duccio would be the practice dummy......

SixKeys
04-17-2013, 12:02 AM
Lucrezia doesn't fight at all, and her character is too serious to be a joke character. Just give me a second and I'll pop out an updated version.

Caterina Sforza didn't fight either yet you said you'd rather include her. What's the difference?

BATISTABUS
04-17-2013, 12:06 AM
Caterina Sforza didn't fight either yet you said you'd rather include her. What's the difference?
Caterina has a cutthroat attitude and is a more important character. Does she not fight in the Battle of Forli?

SixKeys
04-17-2013, 12:14 AM
Caterina has a cutthroat attitude and is a more important character. Does she not fight in the Battle of Forli?

I don't remember her doing any fighting, actually. I only remember her yelling obscenities at the guards while Ezio snuck around to ambush them.

I just don't get the criteria for characters being included. If having a cutthroat attitude is a valid criterion, why not include Rosa but include Leonardo who is the most peace-loving person in the whole series? If we're going by importance, Duccio and Abbas really aren't very important. Claudia is more important than either of them because we saw her journey from a spoiled rich brat to a bitter and lonely woman trying to find her place in the world to an assassin capable of defending herself and others. That's at least as much character development as Kanento:kon and more than we ever saw from say, Robert de Sable.

BTW, maybe this has already been asked but where's Nikolai?

BATISTABUS
04-17-2013, 12:30 AM
I don't remember her doing any fighting, actually. I only remember her yelling obscenities at the guards while Ezio snuck around to ambush them.

I just don't get the criteria for characters being included. If having a cutthroat attitude is a valid criterion, why not include Rosa but include Leonardo who is the most peace-loving person in the whole series? If we're going by importance, Duccio and Abbas really aren't very important. Claudia is more important than either of them because we saw her journey from a spoiled rich brat to a bitter and lonely woman trying to find her place in the world to an assassin capable of defending herself and others. That's at least as much character development as Kanento:kon and more than we ever saw from say, Robert de Sable.

BTW, maybe this has already been asked but where's Nikolai?
There is no criteria, it's just who I felt deserves it or would bring something interesting to the table. I'm about to update the main page, so take a look.

SixKeys
04-17-2013, 12:47 AM
There is no criteria, it's just who I felt deserves it or would bring something interesting to the table. I'm about to update the main page, so take a look.

So far we've got 35 males vs. 13 females. That's....kind of pathetic, actually.

kesh_362
04-17-2013, 01:11 AM
This is getting me hyped for a game that doesn't exist. I would also like to see Aquilus maybe as a secret unlockable character and of course Edward Kenway and Black Beard although black flag isn't out and we barely know anything about their fighting methods or any other characters in the game.

BATISTABUS
04-17-2013, 01:31 AM
So far we've got 35 males vs. 13 females. That's....kind of pathetic, actually.
How is that pathetic at all? I'm not going to put in an equal ratio for the sake of social justice. Fact of the matter is this game series has more warrior males than females in more important roles. Does this somehow surprise you? The fact that the franchise has so many strong and intelligent female characters is actually really progressive all things considered, and while I do want the game to reflect that, you have to at least be somewhat realistic. MVC3 has 13 females out of 50 characters. Super Smash Bros. Brawl has 5.

I feel like Duccio would be the practice dummy......
You bet he would. Whenever you decided to go into training mode, you'd get to pound on that smug jerk to your heart's content.

SixKeys
04-17-2013, 02:29 AM
How is that pathetic at all? I'm not going to put in an equal ratio for the sake of social justice. Fact of the matter is this game series has more warrior males than females in more important roles. Does this somehow surprise you? The fact that the franchise has so many strong and intelligent female characters is actually really progressive all things considered, and while I do want the game to reflect that, you have to at least be somewhat realistic. MVC3 has 13 females out of 50 characters. Super Smash Bros. Brawl has 5.

You're right, other fighting games are equally dismissive of female characters. Doesn't mean they should be by default. I still think a lot of the male characters were simply thrown in for no other reason other than you personally like them as characters. Which is fine, I'm just saying that if Ubi were to make a real, professional game like this I would expect more carefully chosen picks and more social consciousness of them. It's not fair that female players are constantly expected to settle for only a couple of characters of their own gender and pretend it's a compromise. The AC3 multiplayer already has less female characters than the other two MPs and there's simply no excuse for that.

In a proper fighting game the male/female ratio should be approximately equal. The "she's not an important character" or "she didn't do any fighting" arguments don't hold water when you include characters like Duccio and Abbas who were mere bit players or Leonardo who was as far from a fighter as you can imagine. I still think including Connor as a character twice is silly. With that logic, we might as well include Aveline's lady persona, slave persona and assassin persona since they all handle differently and all have their own drawbacks and benefits. Presto, three new avatars!

Another odd feature is that you included 9 male multiplayer characters and only 5 females. Why again the emphasis on male characters? Where's the Hellequin, Thespian, Vanguard, Thief, Lady Maverick, Pioneer, Brigand, Corsair and Smuggler? Don't try to tell me the Hellequin was excluded because the Harlequin does the same job. If they are interchangeable, then you might as well replace the Harlequin with the Hellequin. Secondly, I don't see any real difference between the Coyote Man and the Harlequin, so one of them could easily be removed or replaced.

BATISTABUS
04-17-2013, 03:44 AM
Those argument do hold water, because those characters have potential for unique or interesting move sets. Do you think I'm sexist or something? If I believed including more female characters was good for the entertainment diversity, I would do it. Abbas, Duccio, and Leonardo are joke characters, and that's what would make them interesting to play as. It has nothing to do with their gender. Also, I removed Abbas.

Maybe having Aveline's personas would be a good idea. Not as separate characters, but as separate "stances". Even if they were seperate characters, would this satisfy you? Would you complain that having Aveline thrice only counts as one, but Connor twice still counts as two? You must be able to understand the difference between a character dressing differently and existing in an alternate reality with super powers. Regular Connor and Spirit Powers Connor would play completely differently.

Why the Harlequin over the Hellequin? Because the Harlequin is more popular, well known, and supported by Ubisoft. The multiplayer was more or less marketed on this character. He was one of two options for the collector's edition jack-in-the-box (paired with the Doctor). In the Brotherhood campaign, there is an achievement for punching a certain number of them. It's an easy choice. The Coyote Man, while sharing moves in the AC multiplayer portion, still has a vastly different flavor than the Harlequin. If there was a Coyote Woman, I'd put her in instead.

Females make up 24% of the entire multiplayer cast. Out of all of the multiplayer characters I included, females make up 35% of them.

Ubisoft likes to represent a multitude of backgrounds, yes, but their agenda isn't to promote feminism in particular. Why aren't you complaining about the number of characters of African descent? I only have three, and I'm sure there are more to choose from in Liberations. Shouldn't I have included the Guardian? How about non-Caucasians in general? I only have 17, which is only 35% of the cast. These characters aren't defined by their gender, and I would hope most fans don't see it that way.

Legendz54
04-17-2013, 04:20 AM
Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag’ publisher cancels fighting game based on series

http://www.examiner.com/article/assassin-s-creed-4-black-flag-publisher-cancels-fighting-game-based-on-series (http://www.examiner.com/article/assassin-s-creed-4-black-flag-publisher-cancels-fighting-game-based-on-series)

BATISTABUS
04-17-2013, 04:29 AM
Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag’ publisher cancels fighting game based on series
http://www.examiner.com/article/assassin-s-creed-4-black-flag-publisher-cancels-fighting-game-based-on-series (http://www.examiner.com/article/assassin-s-creed-4-black-flag-publisher-cancels-fighting-game-based-on-series)
Duel was never meant to be an actual game. That reporter is misinformed.

TRUKITTN
04-17-2013, 04:41 AM
I've been goofing off in SC5 lately. I'm grumpy that the SP campaign on that game is so gutted compared to its predecessors. But, Ezio looks and sounds fantastic in it. Not to mention he's incredibly fun to play (and get clobbered by) even if I don't get to see his bloomers when I clean his clock with my Skies of Arcadia Aika or FF Black Mage Creations. So I'd love to play a fighter with at least the amount of content of SCIV set in the Assassinverse.

I've probably put waaaaay too much thought into it, but If it were up to me, I'd have the general gameplay elements just so:
-Instead of the multiplayer characters, I'd like a creation engine where we can create our own Assassins or Templars, picking and choosing from the styles of the different eras.
-Optional tag team, and slightly over the top gameplay of MVC. with SC's outstanding settings and model detail.
-Remixed versions of music from all the AC games.
-DoA's style stages with multiple levels Such as rooftop to street, bridge to platform and multi leveled interiors. Stage design and training mode are the two things I think DoA has the other guys beat on.
-Challenges like time attack, zerg defense, weapon master to improve single player replay value.
-Tournament style 'story mode' with short character-based endings, including a generic one for created fighters.

That would be my dream fighter right there, I think.

As for the cast, all playable, but they'd appear on opposing sides of the tournament when playing through 'story' - so if you pick a Templar, all your opponents will be Assassins. Boss character would be Juno on your first Story mode, with Minerva and Jupiter and whatever other TWCB they might wanna add appearing randomly after that. TWCB would be unlockables to play after defeating them in story mode. My roster wouldn't be quite so big in hopes of preserving individuality.

My Assassins would be:
Altair- Quick Speed, Single HB & Throwing Knives
Malik - Quick Speed, Short Blade
Maria - Normal Speed, Long Sword
Ezio - Normal Speed, Double Hidden Blades
Claudia - Normal Speed, Single HB & Throws Coins
Yusuf - Normal Speed, Single HB & Throws Bombs
Shao Jun - Normal Speed, Rope Dart, Totally OP.
Connor - Normal Speed, Tomahawk & Bow
Clipper - Slower Speed, Musket (for wider melee range and ranged shot)
Achilles - Slower Speed, Cane with HB
Jacob - Slower Speed, Mace or Club
Jamie - Slower Speed, Two Handed Sword
Stephane - Quick Speed, Butcher's Cleaver
Duncan - Quick Speed, Hand to Hand, Irish boxing. :3
Dobby - Quick Speed, Knife & Pistol
Aveline - Normal Speed, Machete & Blowpipe
Desmond - Quick Speed, Single HB & Hand to Hand

My Templars would be:
Robert de Sable - Normal Speed, Sword & Shield
Maria (Alternate Costume) - Normal Speed, Longsword
Cesare Borgio - Normal Speed, Sword & Pistol
Rodrigo Borgio - Slower Speed, Staff
Shahkulu - Slower Speed, Spear & annoyingly High Defense
Ahmet - Quick Speed, Short Blade & Throws Bombs
Haytham - Quick Speed, Single HB & Pistol
Charles Lee - Normal Speed, Longsword & Double Barrel Pistol
Daniel Cross - Quick Speed, Hand to Hand & Handgun

Granted, there are way more Assassins, but that list could be trimmed by removing AC3's recruits - I just really like Clipper and Stephane, and well it felt rude to exclude the others. I love the idea of Duccio being the "Dan" of the game. In addition to training dummy, he could also appear as a mid-story mode extra. Kinda like beating up the car in Street Fighter. :p Claudia and Ezio would have some choice dialogue when encountering this event.

Anyway, them's my ideas. Sorry for the long post.

JustPlainQuirky
03-25-2014, 08:32 PM
MAKE IT HAPPEN UBISOFT!

I want an AC fighting game. :D

My roster would be

Altair
Malik
Desmond
Templar Grandmaster of AC1
Ezio
Ceasare
Connor
Haytham
Edward
Juno
Minerva
Aveline
Achillese
Ade
Arno
Nikolai
Shao Jun
Daniel

oliacr
03-25-2014, 09:16 PM
Necromancer :D

JustPlainQuirky
03-25-2014, 09:18 PM
Didn't realize thread was that old. Posted because someone put a link to it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I want an AC fighting game. :p

reddragonhrcro
03-25-2014, 11:27 PM
I sure like the sound of this.Well if not as an AC fighting game then as a Ubisoft fighting game.(like Marvel Vs Capcom for example)

JustPlainQuirky
03-25-2014, 11:34 PM
I sure like the sound of this.Well if not as an AC fighting game then as a Ubisoft fighting game.(like Marvel Vs Capcom for example)

Could work.

But the characters of prince of persia, watch dogs, far cry and splinter cell would be vastly out numbered by the characters of AC.