PDA

View Full Version : cities troop support

MutantPotRoast
04-15-2013, 10:04 PM
Hi , where on the interface , or anywhere else , can I see what my cities troop support is ? Seems like that would be important to know. and... I keep getting quests that give me units. When I click "OK" to receive them , I don't get the units.

Thanks in advance.

MartyAmodeo
04-15-2013, 10:13 PM
The actual max army size you can support is not listed anywhere in-game. If you hover over your gold for the city, there will be a line that says "Maintenance" and this will show how much you are paying for troops that are beyond your support capacity. That's the only metric that the game gives you directly.

As far as receiving troop rewards, you need to have slots free in your city to receive them. If you have all 7 city slots filled with units that are different than the ones you are receiving, then it will pretend that it gave you the troops, but they will be gone forever. Move some troops temporarily off of the city to a hero and then hit the "Ok" button to receive your reward.

MutantPotRoast
04-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Thx's much Marty. Must be something else with receiving the awards as I meet all those reqs.