PDA

View Full Version : Haven Deck Questions

Covt.Sum
04-15-2013, 02:24 AM
Brand new player here. I will try and be as specific as I can be about what I am wanting to find out.

So initially when you pick your faction, you get the pre-set deck for that faction. The following is what I want to know.
-Is what they give you all you get? Or is their more cards to that deck than what they give you? Different heros, creatures, spells than what is in the pre-set deck?
Part B to this question would be.....when you buy other packs do you just get more of the same creatures, spells and such for the deck?

-If so is their anyway to look at these cards?

Maybe I was specific enough for someone to answer me, I hope I was...pretty interested as to how all this works.

bluebird503
04-15-2013, 06:44 AM
You only get what's given to you in that deck initially, although when you first start you can quickly acquire some more cards, through the easy achievements and levels you get. As you play you will acquire seals and gold, both which can be used to purchase things from the marketplace, I recommend reading the guide here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/761453-New-to-the-game-Read-this!) before spending gold or seals, It helped me a lot.

When you open up your client, on the IPAD or on the PC client. Look at the top right bar/tab that has six icons on it, there is a scroll(this is where you can see your notifications and friends list. Then a red banner(this is the achievements list, look here to find out what you need to accomplish to get free stuff), then a little marketplace, then there is a set of 3 cards next to each other.

This set of 3 cards icon, is the deck editor, and where you can view your collection. In the top is your collection, this is ALL of your owned cards. On the right side is your filters to sort your collection(will make cards appear/disappear for easy deck building, viewing). On the bottom right is a way for you to open packs, as well as heroes/cards that you earn from achievements, so anything you have unlocked will need to be opened on that bottom right part before being added to your decks/collection.

On the bottom is your deck, you can click on your haven deck to see what's in it, you can add cards from your collection by double clicking, and move cards from your deck to your collection by double ckicking. Dragging works also on PC, can't confirm if it works on IPAD at the moment.

Uclaoboat
04-15-2013, 06:48 AM
bluebird is such a friendly person ;)

I started as haven too. But now i am kinda lost. Dont know how to follow up.

With gold i bought the Ariana deck and I am saving the seals for the serious box.

What i have to post here so you gives can help me out?

Durajczyk
04-15-2013, 07:44 AM
Because he is new yet.

Somebody are bored to answering on the same questions every day :p

If you want know a lot about DOC use search function on forum.
Nearly everything was written, even 10x in differents topics :)
Good way also is using chat on www.mmdoc.net (also there are very good example decks!)
TOP no life players using it mainly :)

Shadowelf32
04-15-2013, 09:24 PM
bluebird is such a friendly person ;)

I started as haven too. But now i am kinda lost. Dont know how to follow up.

With gold i bought the Ariana deck and I am saving the seals for the serious box.

What i have to post here so you gives can help me out?

Erm i can't see how an Ariana deck can help u as heaven. Unless of course u give up heaven for necro. In this case it might be better to start anew with a new account.
As for what to buy focus on the first base set. The box, serious box and reinforcement packs is what u should be aiming for. VRsising features mainly sanctuary, and although it has few but awesome heaven cards, it won't help u as a beginner.