PDA

View Full Version : Ashas Gift 10 seals to change Glitch!!

Darkangel2154
04-13-2013, 09:52 PM
I am so sick of all these problems this game has! I went to change my ashas gift on a server from griffins to something better! It changes to wood and ore, then again back to griffins!! WTF Then I try one last time then back to wood and ore!!!!!!!!!! I want my seals back for this 50 50 generator crap! There is no random chance with this game The Devs have changed all the algos in the game to give players less of a chance to force them to spend more seals to get what they were going for in the fist place! This change has to be fixed by YOU the DEV team!!

Paul_Rotterdam
04-13-2013, 11:34 PM
I see no problem.

This was well written and explained in the devs statement and is in accordance as they have told us.

Sad that you did not read it then.

filipd81
04-14-2013, 08:19 AM
Lol, it is like a slot machine. Ugly but actually works accorging to its specifications, it makes you spend, spend, spend ...

Darkangel2154
04-14-2013, 09:49 AM
I see no problem.

This was well written and explained in the devs statement and is in accordance as they have told us.

Sad that you did not read it then.

Very sad you did not read it. I have read it and it clearly said
"If you decide to change your reward, youíll obviously receive something other than your current reward. However, if you retry several times, itís possible youíll get a reward you already had previously. The only certainty is that you will not get the same reward as the one currently held."
I tried 1 more time and got the same thing. Obviously not possible to come close to several times.

filipdraganov
04-14-2013, 11:58 AM
I think that in this context "several" means exaclty more than once. A bit unfair, neh?

Paul_Rotterdam
04-15-2013, 11:54 PM
Technically its just a matter of mathematics and chance for the reward to shift back and forwards in the griffins/wood+ore rewards.
Small but still a certain % chance you were getting this result.

I play an obscure (O)game were there is a 20% chance for getting a moon, so people start whining after 5 times no moon, but its still maths for such a chance, small as it is.

greets Kemo

mightycleric
04-16-2013, 02:45 AM
Technically its just a matter of mathematics and chance for the reward to shift back and forwards in the griffins/wood+ore rewards.
Small but still a certain % chance you were getting this result.

I play an obscure (O)game were there is a 20% chance for getting a moon, so people start whining after 5 times no moon, but its still maths for such a chance, small as it is.

greets Kemo

This is exactly correct. Sometimes somebody will have 3 vestiges collapse at a 5% chance, all in a row, and sometimes a player will get 3 mines out of 10 vestiges. It is all about the RNG. Since the game warns you that the only thing guaranteed is that you won't get the same Asha's Gift twice in a row (very clearly stated that was the only condition), and you didn't, then you don't really have anything to complain about and ask Ubisoft to fix. It may seem unfortunate, but you were a victim of bad luck, but not as bad as many that I've seen.

Travesuras
05-09-2013, 02:44 PM
The only thing guaranteed is that this is a for profit game, and the devs concern is more about the source of income to cover their paycheck, this is one such source, you have to spend in order for Ubi to pay costs associated with running the game.