PDA

View Full Version : new rules will coming?

jiyihan
04-12-2013, 03:21 AM
It is widely used to prevent enemy to move city by sending caravans. I just noticed that i got a mail in the us server this method can not be used anymore.
So i like to know this will applied to all servers or just us? If we can not sending caravans, where not remove this limitation while moving city?

Warning to All - Using Caravans to block a City Move

Recently a rash of players have started sending caravans to the towns of an enemy to prevent them from moving their city.

This conduct will no be tolerated. Lost resources, lost troops, and up to a removal from your game world can occur if a player does this action.

Once again, it is not a legal game action to send a caravan to the town of an enemy to block them from moving their city.

~ DXTed, North American Support ~

filipd81
04-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Spy the town from the most distant location in your alliance. Use the slowest time and a hero without bonus from ranger moving and scounting skill. You will block a hero but the town will be yours.

The question is: can they forbid us to spy too? Or it is just another silly rule guided by implementation limitations.

mightycleric
04-13-2013, 08:28 AM
It is widely used to prevent enemy to move city by sending caravans. I just noticed that i got a mail in the us server this method can not be used anymore.
So i like to know this will applied to all servers or just us? If we can not sending caravans, where not remove this limitation while moving city?

Warning to All - Using Caravans to block a City Move

Recently a rash of players have started sending caravans to the towns of an enemy to prevent them from moving their city.

This conduct will no be tolerated. Lost resources, lost troops, and up to a removal from your game world can occur if a player does this action.

Once again, it is not a legal game action to send a caravan to the town of an enemy to block them from moving their city.

~ DXTed, North American Support ~

There are exploits that can come from allowing somebody to move a city with caravans to it on their way, which is why that rule was put in place in the first place. I think there should be a lot of restrictions for something that powerful, and it should be difficult to get a border city teleported away. However, I think that it is also really sad that people are sending caravans in order to block city moves, since there are other, combat-oriented ways to block it so that you can continue to attack/pillage the city.