PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon – Reveal Trailer “Mark IV style Mother****er”

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-11-2013, 10:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zh94nidjpM

Ol Barakus
04-11-2013, 11:00 AM
hahahaaa :D

Brilliant trailer!

But no MP...no Editor...No buy!

oRAZORTAILo
04-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Indeed good trailer.

But no MP... no Editor...No support equals no buy!

GUN_SABOTUR
04-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Nice trailer, might get it if theres a Platinum, but if theres no editor or MP, I would probably only get 20 hours gaming out of it.

TheRealDrewdelz
04-11-2013, 01:46 PM
No proper support on Farcry 3 after releasing a broken product means I'm not spending another dollar on an Ubisoft product.
But even besides that...

- No multiplayer
- No editor
- ****ing up the already confused image of the Farcry series

So that's a no buy anyway.

And I'm not just saying this on some dumb forum and then going out and buying it anyway, they're not getting **** from me.
I wouldn't download this if it were free.

angstik
04-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Already in another topic since 8h18 AM. First!
And stop complaining about MP and editor... You don't have these in other standalone games and since this one is a 'true' Far Cry, you don't have to expect any of these... That's just asking for something that shouldn't even exist... Of course it could be fun, but since this is gonna be released as a dowloadable game, you cannot expect as much content as the original game: we've already got an open world SP. Can't you understand that's already far more than every other kind of downloadable game?

Renegade.TSF
04-11-2013, 02:46 PM
I don´t give a crap about MP or not - So I will buy it for sure.

And I looks like the games I used to play back in the days when Major Havoc was king.

Player-One_FR
04-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Not buying this as well..

oRAZORTAILo
04-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Already in another topic since 8h18 AM. First!
And stop complaining about MP and editor... You don't have these in other standalone games and since this one is a 'true' Far Cry, you don't have to expect any of these... That's just asking for something that shouldn't even exist... Of course it could be fun, but since this is gonna be released as a dowloadable game, you cannot expect as much content as the original game: we've already got an open world SP. Can't you understand that's already far more than every other kind of downloadable game?

Ever heard of Minecraft or Trials Evolution ? we are looking for replay value.

angstik
04-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Ever heard of Minecraft or Trials Evolution ? we are looking for replay value.
So I guess that you're not playing lots of games, if you think that an open world game, far from being linear and with just campaign quest, hasn't any replay value... Sad tale.

Road Runnerdn
04-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Are you seriously not buying this because it has no MP or editor, the MP sucks huge D**** and the editor is cool but do you relly "need" it

Wni0
04-11-2013, 05:05 PM
you guys realize this is just farcry 3 with new paint right?

menumaxibestof
04-11-2013, 05:33 PM
you guys realize this is just farcry 3 with new paint right?

And a new story. Just like a big DLC.

angstik
04-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Like everything else, some like, other don't. Bu won't it be more mature if we could just let the ones who are entertained by this game continue to be so, in peace? Cause saying that FC3 is sh** won't change anything right? It just proves that we're (I'm not in fact) angry and look stupid...

Ol Barakus
04-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Like everything else, some like, other don't. Bu won't it be more mature if we could just let the ones who are entertained by this game continue to be so, in peace? Cause saying that FC3 is sh** won't change anything right? It just proves that we're (I'm not in fact) angry and look stupid...

I agree.
i for one, cant stand seeing this mockery of my favorite franchise in this forum! Give its own place on the boards...

B STATS
04-12-2013, 01:05 AM
YES! SP only! Maybe it will run better without the added MP nonsense! Open World SP games are the BEST!

oATLo KAVILLA
04-12-2013, 03:29 AM
i dont understand why they wouldnt go ahead and do the extra work and make this work with MP/editor.

sorry but some of us really love the FC3 MP....even with all the bugs and glitches and major flaws I think its one of the best multiplayers in terms of gameplay ive seen in years from a FPS. i love it! i would love to see some new guns and new textures/objects added for the editor so we could play 80s retro style maps.

FC3 Multiplayer is TOO GOOD TO LEAVE OUT. PLEASE INCLUDE IT!

abig84
04-14-2013, 02:38 AM
it this a full 60 dollar game or is this a DLC? its a 10 dollar xbox live title i might check it out

tro-nic
04-14-2013, 04:20 AM
what crap.. fc3 copy n paste arcade shiz
lol?

what a fail.. this must be the minecraft addon muhahha

seriously.. this game doesnt get enough shizstorm like fc3
they need much much much more..
coze this is a big middlefinger to all fc3 buyers... but i see
there are enough people, still just on this forum
who dont realize this.. lol
i cant count how many peoples on earth.. that hurts

fc3 dont get patches, and is still broken... but they make a **** copy n paste bullshiz like this blood dragqueen..

please get brains, seriously!

LukeLeopard
04-14-2013, 04:42 AM
who let the blood dragon out It's killing everybody with its fricken lazer beam eyes bro

seriously, this needs to be formated and eventually released on discs dumb digital space age back in the 80's there wasn't any such thing as DLC was nonexistant, think about that for awhile.

LukeLeopard
04-14-2013, 04:47 AM
in all honesty i rather the storyline be expanded with Vass dlc.

still wanna play this tho it speaks out to you even if the concept is wacker than a ham sandwich

BWX232
04-16-2013, 04:58 PM
I like playing FC3 SP, so this will probably be fun.. I would have rather (or also) have a big DLC for FC3 that maybe had a third island, and expand the story with many more hours of gameplay and some new weapons, etc.. Just a huge FC3 SP DLC.

This is cool though, and might be fun, so I will give it a try. The only thing I really disagree with is the name.

Just because it is using the excellent FC3 game engine, doesn't mean they have to call it Far Cry 3.. They could have even called it Far Cry *something*, but Far Cry 3 is almost misleading in a way. Call it "Far Cry Cyborg Hell", or whatever, just having the "3" on there makes me think it should be an extension of FC3 somehow, or at least have something to do with FC3, not some new '80s arcade shooter running on the same engine. It just seems wrong. It seems like maybe it is just using the name for the wrong reasons. Maybe I'll feel different after playing it or seeing the game myself. Who knows.

Renegade.TSF
04-16-2013, 05:13 PM
I've only seen it about 15 minutes which is released and will wait until after I've played it to judge it - but it looks like fun and it reminds me of all the crazy games we played when I was young.

Whether it be called FC3 or not important to me what counts is how entertaining it is.

But like so many others so I expect also a new major DLC for FC3 - ideally I saw an updated FC2 and a dino island or 2 and I have the feeling that it is UBI well aware that there are many who dream of so if they are smart they are already busy with the new FC2/FC3 combo.

Mr_Shade
04-16-2013, 06:52 PM
it this a full 60 dollar game or is this a DLC? its a 10 dollar xbox live title i might check it out
Hi, It's being released as a stand alone Arcade title - details on pricing etc to be announced.

For PS3/Xbox - it will be released on the consoles store

PC - digital download [check major suppliers such as Uplay and Steam] - or a retail boxed version [disc]

You do not need Far Cry 3 to play this, so it's accessible to all ;)

BWX232
04-16-2013, 10:01 PM
I think it's $15 to pre-order on STEAM.. last I checked. That's a pretty fair price for a standalone game.

*edit
Yup..
http://store.steampowered.com/app/233270/

Renegade.TSF
04-16-2013, 11:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJCfhJIkNeE

Yups - It seems like a fair price