PDA

View Full Version : Where are the rifts?

stellarstina
04-10-2013, 03:16 AM
It is becoming more and more apparent that the devs are trying to make people spend seals. I have just gone days, DAYS!!, without a rift popping up near me and they were just finally getting to the level that I am at domination-wise. This is the most boring, ridiculous world I have ever played in. All I can do is visit 5 min a day and caravan my goods around or sell them at the market and make troops. There are no forts open yet and it will take forever with nothing to fight.

SEALS RUINED THE GAME. YOU GREEDY UBI!!! You should be ashamed.

Paul_Rotterdam
04-10-2013, 06:28 PM
If i am critical then i should say: check the rifts at your fellow members in the alliance since a lot of rifts are there for permanent ever and getting used to daily boost XP when 5 riftmercenarys bounce against well defended citys...
So its not seals that ruin your game but your fellow alliance members who battle the rift only untill the last level is leftover...

i can be very critical at times.

greets
Kemo

AndreanDW
04-10-2013, 07:51 PM
The problem are not the lousy fellow members but the distribution of rifts;
Our alliance is distributed on 4 islands; one time every new rift appeared on one of the islands - for each closed rift a new one appeared on the same island; meanwhile all these rifts are closed, and no other rift appeared on that island since one week - but now I have 4 rifts on the next island, 2 of them with 20 levels