PDA

View Full Version : Subscription Ends: Not the only thing that ends in the Game!

SneGabby
04-05-2013, 09:52 AM
My sub ended late last night, but to my surprise, it wasnt the only thing that ended. All my Hero travels (sadly long distance troop movements), Mine improvements etc. did all get abandoned. This wasnt a big thing in this shattered worlds, but could be a very big problem in another situation. As an axample my Portal building (honor path) was not ongoing.

I just wonder what would happen to a very important Siege, going on for days :confused: Probably would not be a siege anymore.... :mad:

Just another flaw in this now very terrific game :(

//Karl XII

AndreanDW
04-05-2013, 10:23 AM
the original way at the end of a subscription was that all buildings in all towns went on, and all things all heroes does went on - at the next login you had to choose towns and heroes, and unselected got big yellow backgrounds where a big window started if you come near with the mouse; but than one of the developer thought that this punishment is not enough ...

kiwistefan
04-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Same thing has happened to me as well, not only once but two times... No reminder is sent either. Since I canīt use automatic renewal I just notice when I get to choose towns, and by then all actions are already cancelled... Wouldnīt be too hard for Ubi to send an email a day or two before sub expires, especially if they want us to sub for longer periods of time...

First time I was moving troops to defend a grail... sent a ticket and Ubi moved them all, just a little later than I had planned... :)