PDA

View Full Version : You know what I'd really like

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 12:53 AM
I'd really appreciate reading a posting from Oleg, the 1C Maddox development team, or someone that knows something tangible about the Patches, the add-ons, and release dates. We'd all appreciate reading some indication of what will be included and provided to current IL2-FB owners.

The posters on these boards can take bad news. We've already bought the IL2-FB, so what would be the harm in someone treating us like competent individuals who can deal with information, bad, good or otherwise.

It's a neg out to read all the constant speculations from posters who basically...know about all I know, which is zilch /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Why have a forum, when everyone is kept at arms length and left to wild speculations continuously. We've seen the Friday updates for weeks on end. When does someone with authority say something about how those developments will apply to us IL2-FB users.

The game is IL2-FB Forgotten Battles...we users/posters aren't the game...so quit playing games with us.

--------------------- /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 12:53 AM
I'd really appreciate reading a posting from Oleg, the 1C Maddox development team, or someone that knows something tangible about the Patches, the add-ons, and release dates. We'd all appreciate reading some indication of what will be included and provided to current IL2-FB owners.

The posters on these boards can take bad news. We've already bought the IL2-FB, so what would be the harm in someone treating us like competent individuals who can deal with information, bad, good or otherwise.

It's a neg out to read all the constant speculations from posters who basically...know about all I know, which is zilch /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Why have a forum, when everyone is kept at arms length and left to wild speculations continuously. We've seen the Friday updates for weeks on end. When does someone with authority say something about how those developments will apply to us IL2-FB users.

The game is IL2-FB Forgotten Battles...we users/posters aren't the game...so quit playing games with us.

--------------------- /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 02:18 AM
Agreed - but with the current attitude of a lot of contributers to this board I dont blame them for keeping there heads down. Besides they are hopefully busy fixing and enhancing things :-)

www.netwings.org (http://www.netwings.org)
Home of the Il2 3rd Party Modellers
Home of the VEF Forums