PDA

View Full Version : 100% complete and all loot chests collected

Brncao
04-01-2013, 01:42 AM
I've finally completed the game with 100% progress and all loot chests collected*. The map loads so much faster now :D

*The only loot chest that cannot be collected is the one located SW of BirdHouse Tower. I read you need the Monkey Business DLC. Where do I get this?

Edit: nevermind. It's included in the Deluxe Bundle for $9.99. Seriously? These contents are already in the game files. Ubisoft locks them away and makes you pay just to unlock something that already exists.

smashly66
04-01-2013, 06:53 AM
Congrats on your 100% complete.
And yes I agree it's downright rude that Ubi is charging for extra content that your game already contains no matter which version you bought, be it deluxe or standard edition.
I could maybe understand if the game didn't have the content in it's files, but the Deluxe DLC content exists even in the standard version game.
Making out like your getting something extra when you are not and then charging for what you already have to unlock it is wrong imho.

To be truthful I would never pay extra for single player FC3 DLC unless it was actual real content my game files do not already contain.
Even though I bought the retail game I have played all the single player DLC without downloading anything or activating it.
No pirate cracks or pirate files needed to do so.
And I will also sell my retail disks and it's unused codes when I'm finished with FC3 and recoup some of my $80 AU back.

Ubi and Uplay is their own worse enemy when it comes to people downloading games they do not own.
Is Ubi aware that there is a big hole in there Uplay client that allows any user to download any Uplay game through it's client software without paying for it?
Pirates are stealing games directly through Uplay itself these days.
Yet all Ubi seems to worry about is screwing money from the legit user for some crappy dlc that their legit purchased game already contains.

flybyme
04-01-2013, 09:52 AM
I finished the game 100% but had about 12 loot chests I couldn't get as they were in Citras temple, Hoyts mansion the place were you kill Vaas and Hoyts satellite base as these parts are locked after you complete there missions.
:)

Redirect7967
04-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Very good ! Now " rinse and repeat ". :)

BWX232
04-04-2013, 07:30 AM
I have one 100% game complete, and one where I still need to get a bunch of stuff.. but I never even considered trying to collect every single loot chest.. I may done that just by playing the game though.. I guess I should check.

EvilPixieGrrr
04-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Wow, nice! I admire that kind of dedication.

"Do you know the definition of completionist?" :P

spinpoint914
04-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Nice Job on your 100%

I cant buy any additions because I should be charging ubisoft for a broken game in single player.5 patches,and basic controls dont work.Great Job! I'm sure there's somebody named The Great Gazoo in this company,that makes promises to the dumb dumbs.... The fans who think they might fix BASIC controls :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCT2wdIc9ik

Brncao
04-04-2013, 08:18 PM
If you want to collect all the loot chests without being "locked out," there's one in Vaas's compound in the building where you kill him, one in Citra's temple, a couple in Hoyt's mansion, and a couple inside the communications satellite base (the mission where you have to destroy the satellite dish). I even collected all the money laying around. I highly recommend collecting all the loot chests as this will speed up the map loading times (I did it for that sole reason).

yasser1967
04-06-2013, 10:41 PM
i managed to get into Citras temple via the beach.Cant remember basics but got up cliff and into temple :)