PDA

View Full Version : Bugs and crashes are getting worse

Quo_vadis123
03-31-2013, 03:51 PM
Hi Guys,
I have been playing FC3 since it came out last December.

I have noticed in the last 4 weeks that the game crashes more and more often.
Specifically, when a game ends and a new lobby starts, FC3 will simply crash.

I also noticed that the game crashes more often when F2 is activated to see uplay, decoding, typing to friends etc.

The game crashes also when stuck in host migration. Normally, when stuck in host migration the player had to force quit out of FC3. Now it crashes.

Sometimes my game simply freezes during game play (this does not happen often).

how about you guys?

lostprofeta
03-31-2013, 09:22 PM
I can confirm, that in the last 1 week, I've encountered more bugs in multiplayer, than before. This is getting ridiculous. We had to restart the matches countless times because enemy didn't spawn, we were running around in empty levels or the grenade launcher bugged out and all our weapons disappeared, except the grenade launchers with empty clips after the competition. Don't get me started on getting stuck on host migartion whenever somebody leaves the game. It's a mess!
For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz9Vqk4qek4

Farwalker2u
04-01-2013, 03:47 PM
My post only concerns Co-op play.

My recent experience in Co-op play is also getting worse in the last 6 or 7 days. My major concern is "lag" or lack of valid feedback.
For example, I shoot an enemy but the hit indications do not show up for 0.5 to 2.0 seconds after I fire. So as a result I shoot a full magazine into an enemy that would normally only require a short 3 round burst. This causes me to run out of ammo often, and to die because I am shooting enemies that are really dead instead of servicing other critical targets. I am at the point of "this is no fun anymore".

As others have posted, I too have experienced a great increase in game "bugs". Bugs such as, lack of enemy spawns, failure of game to progress, and deaths for no reason.

RostokMcSponge
04-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Yeah, I'm getting more problems at the moment too. I had two weeks where the game basically worked, but it's gone back to being broken.

I'm not sure whether I'm happy to hear I'm not alone, or gutted they've managed to break the game (again) and there's nothing I can personally do to fix it :/

(I'm playing multiplayer TDM)

CABBAGE_EATER
04-07-2013, 03:42 PM
i am speaking of multi player death match...
It's getting difficult to play a good game without some sort of problem

Butcherbird59
04-11-2013, 03:29 AM
If you use an AMD graphics card and have the current 13.3 Beta installed - this driver crashes FC3 a lot!
Return to 13.1 and gameplay will be stable again.