PDA

View Full Version : 4.12 Readme released...

Bearcat99
03-29-2013, 02:06 PM
4.12 Readme @ 1C from DT (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=500466#post500466)

The Patch is not out yet .. but fior the readme to be released it has to be close.

woofiedog
03-30-2013, 05:49 AM
Can not believe the work that the Daidalos Team has put together for us with this patch. Thank's to all that had a part in this development!

4.12 is a tremendous update for IL-2 and the community. Many of the changes are what we were dreaming of and discussing over the years on this forum. There are some very sweeping and important changes to bring IL-2 into it's full potential flight sims.

The list is long... but I am very much looking forward to these improments of IL-2 that will bring the game to a new level of play. Wow!

Added new key for opening & closing bomb bay doors.

All resolution supported by OS can be selected from the video setup UI. No conf.ini tweaking required.

New “Misc” settings menu that includes lots of new settings and also old settings that previously could be changed only from conf.ini file.

Larger FoV (field of vision) for widescreen enabled. This is made with old controls and automatic conversion when the feature is enabled.

Introduction of mach related drag increase for all aircraft

New taxi waypoints for AI (they can now taxi to the runway before takeoff).

Shooting model changed to be more human like.

Planes with co-pilot don't "go dead" when pilot is killed and co-pilot is still alive.

Added shared kills ( point). This can be enabled from difficulty menu (on/off/historical).

joeap
03-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Wow, this game is over ten (?) years old and still going strong!!!! Well done TD!! :cool:

Heliopause
03-30-2013, 03:06 PM
It never seizes to amaze me...
Thanks Team Daidelos!

wayno7777
04-04-2013, 05:49 AM
Just need the widescreen support. That will make me happy....:cool: