PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like your screwing this game up already......

Engioc
03-28-2013, 11:26 PM
Quote from your facebook page "Another interesting piece of art: the Ranger (Might & Magic X Legacy).
The Ranger is a great ranged damage dealer with the bow. She can also rely on the support of Earth and Air magic.
As all Elves she prefers light armor and is pretty fragile but she can evade attacks quite well."

So what you're telling everyone is there is no choice in what race, gender, and/or class of characters?

So a Ranger is always an elf and always female?

As I've stated on your facebook page this sounds like a backwards step from earlier games in the series. MM6 stands out as the only game to previously leave out complete customization of the characters in my party, of course in that game we were stuck with an all human party. I also remember many complaints about that at the time. Also remember that as being the first MM to be released by that ****ty company 3DO and a gradual decline in the quality of this series. As stated on the official 3DO forums before its demise (many believe by the series creator) you would think when you get bought out by a larger company they'd put more money in to increase development but instead things went backwards and features started getting left out.

What I want in MMX, the ability to create any character with complete control over gender, race, and class. If I want to generate a human male ranger I should be able to. A male, elf, paladin I should be able to. A half orc, female, thief let me create one. Whats more I should have complete control over every member of my party as was possible in previous games in the series. Want to generate a party made up of nothing but archers you can do it. Want a party made entirely of sorcerers then its possible.

From what I read an understood it sounds like so far this is NOT a true Might and Magic because it lacks important features.

Quietus87
04-02-2013, 07:32 AM
It seems looking at pretty pictures instead of reading the information on the official page is still easier, eh? You're going to be able to choose your gender, race and class. You're going to have four races and three classes for each race (that's twelve classes). The picture is an illustration.

Ravens Klaws
04-16-2013, 09:51 PM
the pictures are just them showing off and are not representive of the game, you have to hand it to ubisoft when it comes to advertising they like to have fun, and they are getting feedback on the pics/races too.

Mantra49
08-21-2013, 01:44 AM
Ahhh, the new Facebook and Twitter generation. It's the Fox News of gaming . . .

Silver_thorne
09-07-2013, 05:41 PM
I would prefer that all classes are open to all races. Not just 3 classes per race.

SadFerret
09-07-2013, 07:02 PM
It would have been faster to read the info on character creation from the official site than typing the OP....

Krampsj
09-08-2013, 04:03 AM
Holy Crap! What a waste of bytes on the server for this pointless thread.....

Probably starting a facebook petition for the devs to allow Elf Rangers to be male? Maybe sending an email to your local governmental office to report the sexism in Might and Magic X?

Maybe visit www.mightandmagicx.com instead of flying off the handle.

KEY FEATURES

Forge your own tactics:

Through the Might & Magic traditional and acclaimed first-person turn-based gameplay system, lead your team of four Heroes in their journey!

Choose your gender among four different races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, the choice is yours! Each race also boasts three unique classes, each one having their own skills and abilities.