PDA

View Full Version : ruin in s4

jiyihan
03-28-2013, 03:34 PM
i send a mail to dev team but no reply. so i post here.

it is said a ruin will appear 8 units from a grail. so what will happen if there is no free place near a grail within 8 or even longer distance? for example, all places are occupied by cities, or trees or portals?

anyone knows?

ps i must say the new forum is really really ugly... the old one is better

AndreanDW
03-28-2013, 04:04 PM
really good question - we can start to build portals at all such places - we already played against an alliance that build a wall of portal ruins at the border

jiyihan
03-30-2013, 05:49 PM
@AndreanDW, i do like the great wall of the portals, it is helpful, and will be interesting for s4. i guess it will cause some trouble to the mechanism of ruins in the future.
@lastwarrior, the nearest place can be 10 or 12 or even further if the alliance is reach enough.... you must halt even with legendary career and battle cry

MartyAmodeo
03-31-2013, 05:37 AM
The tough thing is you have to do that wall of portals for each new player that will build a grail. A given player can only build a grail in one round. Sounds expensive to me! Maybe if you're clever, you can build your grail cities in such a way as to re-use as many portals as possible. :-)

Steel-Boot
04-01-2013, 02:49 PM
um all to push a halt out by 1 or 2 squares and not knowing which ruin the person is going to come out of....all these 'fiddles' to get around the game mechanisms dont make it any easier for the devs.